Annie

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had 2 words for this girl, the first one would be "Pilates" and the second one would be "lawyer".

I am glad a few of you are shocked at her new look as I was when I first saw it. OMG- Is she working at a Pirate Themed Restaurant for Disney? J/K. I wont go there :silenced::silenced:

If I hadnt seen the YEARS of pics with her and Casey, normally, I would think she looked OK. I am SHOCKED by her transformation over the last year or so (we last saw her at the ABC Party at Lake Vaj or later if anyone can date any latter pics). No offense since I could lose a few myself, but she seemed to stay heavy throughout all her years as Casey's friend. I persoanlly think its kind of odd. Maybe losing CA helped he lose weight...jk

Honestly, Why do y'all think she has lost SOOOO much weight and look like a new person? For some reason, I have a feeling her pic will be taken a lot after she testifies- I believe she has LOTS to tell, and with no strong ties to the A's, theres no telling what she has to say.

BTW- I wish there was a better icon that we could use than :eek: , maybe :yuck: ???

I am going to go against the grain here and say I don't see what the big deal is with this new Myspace pic, personally I think she looks fabulous and good for her for losing weight and obviously feeling better about herself. I for one, would wear that outfit... and I'm about that size, so I see no problem with it.

Maybe she has struggled with her weight most of her life. Maybe after seeing herself all over the news channels, and forums, and newspapers just made her feel worse and WANT to change because of how she was always being called "the big girl" Maybe the stress of having a best friend who murdered her own baby caused her to lose her appetite. I don't think we should sit here and judge her about her weight.

I don't think she had anything at all to do with the death/cover-up of Caylee. I think she is just a young adult thrown into a nerve racking situation. Nervous at the time of interview. Imagine finding out your BFF was involved in what Casey was involved in. Whether or not you personally would remain Casey's friend... maybe Annie tried to give her the benefit of the doubt in the beginning because Casey was her friend.

Thanks for putting a different spin on it Heather- I appreciate it- I think I mentioned she DOES look much better, I am just letting my personal feeling get in the way- Funny thing, Im not the only one who feels the way I do, and Im sure there are even more taht agree with you-
That is the beauty of WS- you can state your opinion and not get shot down for it :)

I am going to go against the grain here and say I don't see what the big deal is with this new Myspace pic, personally I think she looks fabulous and good for her for losing weight and obviously feeling better about herself. I for one, would wear that outfit... and I'm about that size, so I see no problem with it.

Maybe she has struggled with her weight most of her life. Maybe after seeing herself all over the news channels, and forums, and newspapers just made her feel worse and WANT to change because of how she was always being called "the big girl" Maybe the stress of having a best friend who murdered her own baby caused her to lose her appetite. I don't think we should sit here and judge her about her weight.

I don't think she had anything at all to do with the death/cover-up of Caylee. I think she is just a young adult thrown into a nerve racking situation. Nervous at the time of interview. Imagine finding out your BFF was involved in what Casey was involved in. Whether or not you personally would remain Casey's friend... maybe Annie tried to give her the benefit of the doubt in the beginning because Casey was her friend.

IMHO, Annie is a product of Orlando youth & what I bolded made her sit up & take notice.....Good for her, as far as personal appearances go....

But, I still don't believe she is being entirely forthcoming.

IMHO, Annie is a product of Orlando youth & what I bolded made her sit up & take notice.....Good for her, as far as personal appearances go....

But, I still don't believe she is being entirely forthcoming.

I think that Annie was very selective in her interview. She did not come down and volunteer for that interview. I think she was well aware ahead of time that there was something to be selective about.

Honestly, Why do y'all think she has lost SOOOO much weight and look like a new person? For some reason, I have a feeling her pic will be taken a lot after she testifies- I believe she has LOTS to tell, and with no strong ties to the A's, theres no telling what she has to say.

I personally don't think she's lost "SOOOO" much weight. If you compare her new myspace display picture with the one I've attached, and consider the difference in camera angles and posture, I'd say she's lost, at most, 20 lbs.

I have raised three children and spent a lot of time with them and their friends. I have managed a call center with 500+ employees, the vast majority of which were in their early 20's. I personally think Annie is dressing in a typical manner for a girl in her early twenties.

JMO

PS Those aren't thigh-high boots. I've (unfortunately) seen those, too. :crazy:

Attachments

• Annie.jpg
    Annie.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 46
I have a really hard time understanding that Casey- no matter how disturbed she is- did not confide to somebody that Caylee was dead. For a long time I've believed that one of her friends either knew or was involved at least in the disposal.

Annie seems like a good candidate.

I totally agree that KC could not hold that in and not tell a single soul. I think
she told someone but I do not think it was Annie. I think it was Tony L.

Hello WS :)

On one hand Annie says she had no idea that Casey was lying until she spoke with Cindy. At the end of her interview she says that "everybody knew she lied." They had not been friends per Annie for over a year before Caylee was reported missing...yet she still needed to "talk with Casey" because she was having personal problems. She says that the reason she stopped being friends with Casey was because she did not believe that an event planner could work from home that much and she "doesn't like being betrayed."

Why, why would you go to a person who you stopped being friends with because you didn't trust her, while she is saying her child has been taken and everyone(FBI, LE, the media, the public in general) thinks she is lying? Annie says she did not watch the TV but she lies about that later in the interview too.

Annie(imho)is a weak character type person. That is not a crime(well to me it is...)but legally. That is part of why I sense she is not a truth teller...but there is more; Cindy got to her. I thought that when I was watching the Morgan depo...that it was Cindy she felt loyal to...and it was Cindy's point of view coming from her mouth at certain times. After seeing the AD transcript from LE: I think that even more.

LE: How would you describe her relationship with her mother?
AD: Again, something I thought was a different relationship. She, Casey made it seem like her mother was this horrible person and that she's trying to control her life and take Caylee away from her, and wanted Caylee to call Cindy Gram, or mom instead of Grand mom. And from Cindy it wasn't like that."

Of course from Cindy it wasn't like that!

Cindy's first 911 Call
7/15/2008

CA: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if that's what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...
KC: (inaudible talking)
CA: Well then you have...no, I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month. (I think Cindy says "already given you a month" but the transcript from acandyrose does not include this word. I will eventually look that up...unless someone knows). :)

It was EXACTLY like that. And with Cindy saying things like "we'll do it and you'll NEVER..." that is what Casey was doing. Tit for tat. Cindy had made that threat over, and over and over...and Casey carried out Cindy's threat..."and you will never...(see her again)" Even if Cindy was using or meaning threats to take Caylee as custody...why would she threaten that Casey would "do and you'll NEVER"? That is a super harsh threat and shows the real "love" that was in this family. Many have said it...angel Caylee never had a chance. Even Annie is cold. She cries when she has to admit she gave a friend a "zanax" but does not shed a tear when recalling that the last time she saw Caylee, Caylee ran up to her and said, "Annie!" Just reading that made me tear up...but that's me.

When Annie met with George and Cindy when all the "friends" came over for a pow-wow, I think Annie just decided that Cindy was telling truth and everything Casey said was a lie. Casey is full of lies...but I don't think she was lying about Cindy. Why doesn't Annie...Casey's "best friend" who needed to talk to her SO badly when Caylee was missing...believe Cindy hook, line and sinker? She even states that Cindy called, "Every time we went out her mom would call a least once."

The reason Annie comes out so two sided is because she knows what she knows and then she is carrying out Cindy's agenda.

AD: Right after Caylee went missing. Um, we would have conversations with her parents and that's when I found out a lot about Casey that I didn't know.

I fully believe that it is not Annie's theory that "Casey had to have had help"...that is also Cindy's doing. In this next part Annie contradicts her self by saying that she always knew Casey was lying, and she also gives the crazy theory that Casey could not have "acted alone." It makes no sense and even LE seems like to them it makes no sense. It's because it's not Annie's idea but Cindy's.

LE: Why would you, why would you, why would you say somebody else was involved? Well, what would make you...
AD: I...
LE: ...is...
AD: I just don't think Casey's that smart. I mean you guys are the be...I mean the FBI, you mean, you, you just do this for a living, and to now know, to now be able to figure out, I mean(this sounds like Cindy accusing LE!), I don't know anything more than what's on the news(I thought you had not been watching the news!) I mean she's not that smart. She's just, I mean we all knew, everyone knew that Casey lied. Like everyone did. We all knew. We didn't believe her. What was the truth, we didn't know but we just, there was never, we just didn't believe her. I don't, I don't, I don't know how to anymore explain it. It's just(chuckles)...

This "Casey is too dumb to have done this alone" is all Cindy and her need to find the "boys" or person that "really" did this to Caylee...or is Caylee still alive and you are looking for her Cindy? Who is that in your jewelery Cindy?

:cow:

Annie seemed to take on Cindy's distrust of JG. Saying that Casey couldn't have done it alone, and the hints that JG is not to be trusted sound like they came from Cindy. I don't know why Annie comes across like she could have a lot more to say that she hasn't yet, but she sounded flat on the whole subject of Caylee, and even unemotional about her connection to both Caylee and Casey. Yeah, but she breaks down crying cause she gave one xanex to a friend, and she might be in trouble? LE definitely would have been able to scare the truth out of her more, you'd think. JMO, her spending the night at the Anthony's after not being around for so long screams being on a mission to find out more, but when Casey almost tells her more Annie stops her. There's got to be more to Annie's testimony it seems.

I have more of this interview transcribed. I am going to post it now. It will take me a few...

I read a deposition of Annie D. but I cannot remember where I read it.

What was interesting is that toward the end of the depo, the whole thing just stopped. They did not close. I assume that means that the depo was not published in its entirety. Wonder what else was in it?

And,..is it just me, but doesn't "Annie" (who owns a dog as per her depo), and "Zanny" rhyme???

Annie D. Interview with LE

LE: Let me simplify this if, if I may for a second. Did you watch any of this on TV? It's hard not to, I mean there's, its all over the(inaudible).
AD: I, I actually don't at all.
LE: You haven't seen any of it?
AD: Uh, no, not, not for the last few months.
(skip)
LE: Is there anything that, that, that uh, you think that we need to know before we start asking our questions. What we're tying to do here is see the level of co-operation or information that your willing to give us freely before we start asking direct and pointed questions.
AD: In regards to?
LE: Her and her lifestyle and the baby.
AD: Uh, I think that the media, whether its you or the media, has put her out to be somebody who I don't now her to be.
LE: Okay
AD: But again, we weren't really the best of friends when all this happened.
LE: Okay fair enough.
(skip)
Paraphrased: In high school I knew who she was, knew who her friends were, but was not friends with her.
LE: What was she like in high school?
AD: Athlete
LE: Uh-hum
AD: Uhm, socially I really didn't know her.
(skip)
AD: The last couple of months of '06, the first three to five months of '07. No, because I still went to Caylee's birthday. So the end, end of '06, beginning of '07 to a few months after Caylee's birthday is when we were very good friends.
LE: A few months after Caylee's birthday...
AD: Second birthday.
LE: ...last year in '07?
AD: In '07
AD: Two years ago
LE: Two years ago. So you guys were best friends for about a year roughly?
AD: Roughly, yes.
LE: And did you ever live together at all?
AD: No sir
(skip)
Paraphrased: In '06 living at Sawgrass with "ex-boyfriend Dante"
AD: Uhm, she was definitely to me more than a, more of a homebody.
LE: So she was best friends with you but you didn't have the same group of friends or...?
AD: No, no, no, we do. We, we do...
AD: ...have the same group of friends but she never went out because she had Caylee.
(skip)
Okay. We do, we talked to him. And we asked him about this conversation. And he narrowed it down that this took place roughly the middle to end of 2007. And I want to say last year, but I know it's now tow years ago. Uhm, does this, the reason I asked you the question before is based on, partially based on this sheet right over here where it says, "I can hit my friend Annie up for some Zanax." Why would Casey be telling people that she could hit you up for Zanax? Why would she say that to people?
AD: I don't know. Uh, and she knew I had a prescription for it. Whether or not she thought I could, I would give it to her is beyond me.
LE: And you're saying you never gave her any Zanax?
AD: No sir
(skip)
LE: And did you ever give it to anyone, did you ever give Zanax pills of your, from your prescription to anyone else?
AD: Yes sir
(skip)
Paraphrase: Annie has to say Dean D. is the one she gave them to and begins to cry.
LE: Can I add some additional on a statement you just made? Uhm, if you went out she, she wouldn't drink very much because she'd have to be home because of the baby?
AD: Yes sir
LE: Did you, what's your, did you have any knowledge of phone calls that Cindy would make to her while you were out, or was there any(inaudible)
AD: It happened frequently. Cindy would call...
AD: ...frequently. "What time are you going to be home? Why are you out so late?"
(skip)
LE: What was note...what was her general attitude towards that?
AD: Most of the time, apparently she lied to her mom all the time, saying, "I'm at work, I'm at work," while she was out. I found that out later she was always saying that she was at work. Uhm, I'm sorry.
LE: It's okay
AD: Uhm, and her mom would just call, "where are you? When are you going to be home?" You know, "I want to go to bed." I want, you know and she wanted her home to take care of her own daughter. Uhm...
LE: And you witnessed this how many times do you think? Or was this so commonplace that...
AD: I would, yeah I was, it was, her mom would call almost every single time we were out. She'd yell at her for one thing or anther to see where she was at.
LE: so, uh, and...
LE: What do you mean to, to yell? I'm sorry.
AD: (sighs) I, I know a lot of the truth now. Like for instance, uhm, when I graduated from UCF Casey was going with me to my graduation. And uhm, on my way to graduation Casey, Casey's mom called and said, "You need to get home now." And so she had a conversation with her mother. She said she had to leave. Uhm, and uh, Casey told me, "Oh, my mom was mad at me because I didn't register for Valencia classes. " When I found out later from her mother that it was really because they found a credit card statement where Casey spent a lot of their money. So...
LE: What date was that on? Do you remember?
AD: August '07. I don't know the exact date but it was, yeah because I graduated four years after I graduated high school, so Aug of '07. It was definitely in the summer.
LE: Did uh, does Casey ever men...ever talk about that...
AD: Stealing money?
LE: ...at the time to you and...
AD: No, absolutely not.
LE: Something you learned after the fact?
AD: I had no clue.
LE: When did you find this out?
AD: (sighs) Right after Caylee went missing. Um, we would have conversations with her parents and that's when I found out a lot about Casey that I didn't know.
LE: After Caylee went missing, or after Casey went to jail?
(skip)
AD: After July 16th.
AD: Shortly after July 16th.
LE: So uh, solidify the event from Aug there 2007, did she actually have to turn around an leave your graduation and go home?
AD: She rode with me. Uhm, her ex-boyfriend, Jesse G. came and picked her up and brought her home because I obviously had to go to graduation.
(skip)
LE: But you witnessed other phone calls where you would go out from...
AD: And her mom would just ask; "where are you? where are you?"
LE: And that was how often?
AD: Honestly, I think it, uh, I think it happened probably every time we went out.
LE: Every time?
AD: Every time we went out her mom would call at least once.
(skip)
Paraphrased: Annie says they went out approx once a month.
LE: How would you describe her relationship with her mother?
AD: Again, something I thought was a different relationship. She, Casey made it seem like her mother was this horrible person and that she's trying to control her life and take Caylee away from her, and wanted Caylee to call Cindy gram, or mom instead of grand mom. And from Cindy it wasn't like that.
(skip)
AD: All the time. I mean her mom, I mean she used her mom always. Like I remember Caylee's second birthday party we were sitting down opening presents and Cindy was helping. And she, Casey goes, Casey was getting so upset, you know, "This is my daughter. This is my daughter and my mom's trying to take her" you know, "tying to take my, my job out of it." Her mom was trying, Cindy was trying to play mom instead of letting Casey play mom.
LE: And this is in front of everybody?
AD: Um-hum
(skip)
AD: No they, she wasn't arguing about it. She just, Casey just pulled me aside...
AD: ...and was like, "I'm so upset" you know, "my mom's doing this, my mom's doing that." And she was just upset by it and it was her daughter's second birthday.
(skip)
LE: ...she went out to go shopping or whatever, who would watch Caylee?
AD: I assumed it was her mother.
(skip)
LE: So you couldn't, you couldn't swear that you ever heard Casey Anthony refer to the nanny? You couldn't swear 100%?
AD: One time I know for sure, July 5th, eleven days before she was ar...I understand she was arrested on the 16th, correct?
LE: Uh-hum
AD: So July 5th was the last time I saw her before she was arrested. She definitely mentioned that day, "Oh, she's with the nanny." Because I remember my dad ran into her a week or two before. Ran into Casey at a liquor store and my dad asked about Caylee. And I said, oh you know my dad ran into you, he didn't say anything to you because he didn't know if you'd recognize him, uh, he didn't see Caylee. Uhm, I was like, was Caylee with you? And she said to me, "No, I wouldn't bring my daughter to a liquor store, are you crazy?"
(skip)
LE: Did Casey ever tell you she was dating Jeffery Hopkins?
AD: (sighs) Casey told me she dated a lot of people. Uhm, I don't think so, but then again I'm not, like I said, there, there was always a different guy that she would mention. I'm not sure.
LE: Had she ever mentioned anything about Caylee having a play buddy named Zachary, same age?
AD: She had a play, she had a playmate that the person, okay now this is coming back to me. Someone would come over to the house and watch Caylee and bring, I thought it was a girl though.
LE: Uh-huh
AD: Uhm...
LE: Come over to which house? Who?
AD: Uh, her parents house.
(skip)
LE: Someone that would be there with her parents there?
AD: No, it was when uh, they were at work, uhm that they would bring, it was a female, would bring I want to say it was a girl but another, a, a friend of Caylee's and they'd play. Because I remember her telling me she'd get mad because the house would be a wreck. She'd have to clean up after them. She doesn't do the dishes, she leaves toys everywhere, that, that's the most common story I got.
(skip)
LE: Alright, how was her relationship with uh, her brother Lee?
AD: Uhm, they seemed to be very, very close.
LE: Did she ever mention any problems that she had with her brother?
AD: Uhm, again, knowing what I know now about her lying about so much stuff uhm...
LE: What did she tell you at the time?
AD: Just that she'd say Lee is trying to control her life, just like her parents were. Uhm, the basic but, for the most part they had, they appeared to have a very good relationship, like really close friends, you know older brother and younger sister. Like I've hung out with them together.
(skip)
Paraphrased: Casey never told Annie that Lee touched her.
LE: What about uhm, we'll skip to George real quick. What about George? Anything about him doing that or...?
AD: She didn't s...no, she never mentioned anything like that, no. Uhm, she didn't have a good relationship with her father and that she did not like her father.
(skip)
LE: Lee gave you a heads up?
AD: Yes
LE: Was this before Casey got out of jail for the first time, or she had already been in and out?
AD: I think she had already been in and out, that was right after that conversation you just showed me, right after that came out.
(skip)
LE: Lee called you and said I would be calling?
AD: He said, "Don't protect Casey."
LE: (skip) ...or if I asked you to tell me what Casey's done that are bad, what comes to mind?
AD: Lying to everyone she knows. Uh, uh more than one, I mean she's, everything I knew or thought I knew about her was a lie. I mean...
LE: What else?
AD: Uhm, stealing money obviously.
(skip)
LE: What about you, you personally, that you personally know? Not what you've heard, but you personally...
AD: What, the lie that she said that I think is horrible.
LE: OH, about the Zanax comment?
AD: Yeah. I think that's horrible...
LE: And...(inaudible)
AD: ...because it made me look like somebody I'm not.
(skip)
AD: No she never said she went to college but that her mom wanted her to go to college.
LE: What about uh, Caylee, as far as uh, Caylee's dad?
AD: He died in a auto accident in 2007, August of 2007
LE: August of 2007?
AD: Uh-hum, yes sir.
LE: Where?
AD: Not in Florida.
LE: (skip) Do you remember what she said his name was?
AD: Eric
LE: Eric what?
AD: I don't remember the last name.
LE: Did she ever say where she met this Eric, or how they hooked up?
AD: That he was in town for Spring Break while she was working for Universal. She met him, they hooked up and he went back because he then shortly after started dating somebody. It was on a break from somebody when he was down here and they hooked up, came back and then got this other girl pregnant and married her. Because to that, I believe it was a boy the other girl had, she said.
LE: Hmm
AD: And that Caylee had a brother that, or sister, or no sibling that she wanted them to meet.
(skip)
Why would you, why would you, why would you say somebody else was involved? Well, what would make you...
AD: I...
LE: ...is...
AD: I just don't think Casey's that smart. I mean you guys are the be...I mean the FBI, I mean, you , you just do this for a living, and to not know, to not be able to figure out, I mean, I don't know anything more than what's on the news. I mean she's not that smart. She's just, I mean we all knew, everyone knew that Casey lied. Like everyone did, we all knew. We didn't believe her, what was the truth, we didn't know but we just, there was never, we just didn't believe her. I don't, I don't know how to anymore explain it. It's just(chuckles)...

(end)

I think the oddest thing here is that AD admits to being her friend for about a year, the year before this happened, neatly attempting distance herself, but then goes on to talk about how GA and CA picked her up and had her spend the night because she was going through something "personal" and just HAD to be with KC, as if they were so tight. Yeah, and I'm queen of diamonds.

Annie sounds like she's clueless. KC played her like a fiddle.

MOO

I think the oddest thing here is that AD admits to being her friend for about a year, the year before this happened, neatly attempting distance herself, but then goes on to talk about how GA and CA picked her up and had her spend the night because she was going through something "personal" and just HAD to be with KC, as if they were so tight. Yeah, and I'm queen of diamonds.

Quote Respect cecybeans :)

Yes. ITA This has bugged me, and bugged me. For some reason I skipped the part in this interview where Annie says the reason her and Casey stopped being friends is because she knew Casey was lying about all that working at home stuff...and she does not like to be "betrayed." WTH? I can only think she stayed the night because she was now on "Cindy's side" and maybe Cindy thought Annie could "help."

But, really there is no reason, in my book...that every single one of them was not out looking for Caylee. Instead they made popcorn and watched a movie! A movie! And never discussed Caylee. Unbelievable. Literally, I don't believe that-I believe it happened but I don't believe it and it shows what kind of people they ALL are...birds of a feather...

Truly, Cindy's brother, and Tony's roommate, and the friend that cried for Caylee on the phone with Casey in jail...only good people in all of this. I have a great dislike for Annie D. Sorry. Got a little too personal. Try not to...

:cow:

Or maybe she has something she needed KC to corroborate as well...
Possibly. She certainly doesn't come off as a "grounded" individual...Lots to think about and digest about her "forced" testimony...

MOO

I mean we all knew, everyone knew that Casey lied. Like everyone did, we all knew. We didn't believe her, what was the truth, we didn't know but we just, there was never, we just didn't believe her.

What is this all about? This bugs me too. Everybody knew huh? What?

...jmo...

I am pretty sure Annie lied once in her interview.

In her police interview below at 01:03:30. (till 01:03:58)

The way she reponds to the question of the officer when he asks "Did she ever made comments about anything else that may have been in the back of the trunk?"
It is the only time in te entire interview she completely withdraws, while she has such a firm voice during all the other answers she gave.

http://cfnews13.com/uploadedfiles/audio/AnnieDowningpt2.wma

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members