Annnd she's out again.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Soooooo...is she going to appeal her murder conviction due to the fact that she slept with her lawyer?

what murder conviction? she has not yet been charged with murder . . . this is why Baez needs to just be quiet and reply, No Comment.

IMHO

what murder conviction? she has not yet been charged with murder . . . this is why Baez needs to just be quiet and reply, No Comment.

IMHO

I deleted my post because I was being snotty. I know she hasn't been convicted of murder yet (in a court of law) and I agree that he is playing a dangerous game. He is either enjoying this as much as she is or he as well is under her spell. Yep, he needs to shut up.

Seriously, if this was not so sad, it would be truly funny. I just keep shaking my head thinking, can this all really be happening. Did this girl really commit a crime they cannot charge her with? Good grief, I have not discussed this with ANYONE who even remotely thinks she is innocent. We know LE thinks she is guilty. Why is it taking so long. I agree I want it done right, but they have tried people without bodies before?? Anyway she just looks more and more smug everytime she get out. Her confidence is building. What will happen next? Stay tuned folks............!

As much as it annoys me that she is out and about,:furious:

I am deeply comforted by the idea that every time she is arrested on a warrant, she has a span of time, maybe brief but still .....it's there.....

when she doesn't know if she is being arrested for stealing or for killing her own child.

That's some heavy duty pressure. Gotta be workin on her inside...no matter how cool she appears. Phew!...that was close, maybe next time.

PLEASE CONFIRM AGAIN BECAUSE I THINK MY EYES ARE PLAYING TRICKS ON ME?

They were really holding hands? :bang:

Do her parents and the lawyer realise that Caylee is/was the 3 year old, not Casey? This is a woman who was dancing on club tables and having multiple lovers at the same time? Why the treat her as if she was a 3 year old trying to cross the street?

Yeah, I noticed the same thing... holding hands! But... I don't think it was like a 3-yr old. I think Baez has a crush on his girl!
Did I just type that??? :waitasec:

If I were a member of the Anthony family I'd want her in jail because it'd be safer for her and me.
---------
My thoughts exactly, txmama!
If I were Casey, I would be so frightened staying in that house! Those protesters are wacko (and I'm not saying that I sympathize with the Anthonys at all)!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stefunee
Back