Annnd she's out again.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmmmm...I watched it and I thought I saw many cars passing them..how fast were the going?

The fox reporter, shooting live from in the car, said they were going 80-85 MPH. They actually fell a ways behind because they were trying to be safe.

There was one other news crew following (he didn't say which one of course).

The speed limit is only 55 MPH for most of that 408 trip, including going through a little bit of construction area, and changes to 65 MPH for the last couple miles of the 408 trip.

I really am not exaggerating that this was pretty dangerous - busiest part of the 408, it would have been very easy for someone to move over a lane, not seeing them coming because of their speed and/or weaving, and caused an accident.

I can't wait until she is sitting in jail for life and no one even remembers her name except for big Martha in the next cell.

Good grief :eek: could they get any closer to each other ???

30k7vpv.jpg

Yep, I think he's under her spell also...........

IMO She should be in a "safe house" getting psychiatric care
and giving her family a much needed break!

PLEASE CONFIRM AGAIN BECAUSE I THINK MY EYES ARE PLAYING TRICKS ON ME?

They were really holding hands? :bang:

Do her parents and the lawyer realise that Caylee is/was the 3 year old, not Casey? This is a woman who was dancing on club tables and having multiple lovers at the same time? Why the treat her as if she was a 3 year old trying to cross the street?

The hand holding and her doing the swishy swishy perp walk in those tight jeans just about puts me over the edge! Not to mention, those rosary beads swinging back and forth. What a piece of work!:furious:

As much as I despise Casey, It's a good possibility that no contact with Amy, is just standard procedure.

They often order no contact with the victim, unless the victim and the accused happen to reside in the same house. (such as Caylee would be doing, if she hadn't disappeared).:furious:

Baez should have already told her that she absolutely cannot talk to victims, witnesses or potential witnesses, anyway.

But that would require a shred of expertise on his part, so I won't assume he's done that.

jmo

Mary Winklers atty. always held her hand, also. Just like she was 3 years old....

Yep, I think he's under her spell also...........

IMO She should be in a "safe house" getting psychiatric care
and giving her family a much needed break!

Geez...he's holding her hand as they walk out...awwwee how sweet they look together. :yuck:

link to livefeed please. Suggested background music...The is Back.

I cannot wait for the day when her rear is in jail for good. Too much emphasis on her being protected IMHO.
Too bad someone in that group wasn't as cautious about protecting CAYLEE.
I am always astounded by what they do to make sure criminals aren't hurt while they forget the victim that was hurt to the point of no return.

She's out again. And just as she was making new friends again. She had probably just found the softest part in the bed and started a new book. Now she will have to wait to find out how it ends.

Actually she was probably just beginning to seduce a new guard or police officer. It might be wiser to keep her at home, so no one else lose's their job.

Yanno, whether we appreciate seeing her running loose or not, that is one of the things about our system in this great nation. Everybody has rights. The right to be out on bail is one of those rights. Even she deserves it, since somebody put up the bucks to get her out. I hate what has happened and I could really hate her for doing it - but she does have rights.

One day, when LE has enough ammo in their gunbelts, CaA will go down like a one-egg puddin'.

Caylee's day will come.

Watching Fox just now, it was so interesting to notice OJ's photo in the "hot box" right above CA's. LOL The timing could not have been better.

Is it true the big red truck doesn't fit in the garage? Wow figure that, garage door can't be shut.

their weaving in and out of traffic is obviously dangerous, but so are the 20 media vans following them around. Stop giving this girl so much attention!!

Its just my personal opion, but I feel like if the would leave her in jail where she had no access to computer, cell phone or other people, she might start getting nervous and spill her guts. I think she is enjoying "everything being about her, and not Caylee".

They are going to need a new revolving door. Casey is wearing out the current one. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. But, I guess that is par for this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somnus
Back