Another Odd Thing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://cbn.org/scottross/interviews/the_jonbenet_ramsey_case_part1.asp

There are some very disturbing double speaks in that interview made by the Ramsey's. They are trying to sock it to us in the name of the lord and John knows squat about the Bible. Patsy didn't even hop in with anything Bibley when John didn't know the liars. Interesting.

Also he HAD three daughters. Two are dead. He does not mention the one living. She is dead to him, too? Why? Has she estranged herself from him? Why? Hinky meter reading a little too high?

The God of the Universe? John didn't reference being judged by a god, the interviewer did.

Where are the profilier types to analyse that intereview?

Originally posted by Maxi
Patsy was referring to John Ramsey being noisy when he gets up.

A lawyer who specializes in refuting child abuse allegations said that the 300 lb. man description was often used by prosecutors trying to prove an injury was caused by a blow to the head. In more than one case, she said she had proved that the injury was actually caused by a short fall with propulsion.

Wasn't John saying this 300lb info before prosecutors were involved?...I think so! ... did have to look-up the word "propulsion" and it had 3 listings (noun)...which one do you refer to? LOL

Main Entry: propulsion(1)noun
Pronunciation: pr&-'p&l-sh&n
Function: noun Etymology: Latin propellere to propelDate: 1626
1 : the action or process of propelling
2 : something that propels

Main Entry: jet propulsion(2)noun
Function: nounDate: 1867
: propulsion of a body produced by the forwardly directed forces of the reaction resulting from the rearward discharge of a jet of fluid; especially : propulsion of an airplane by jet engines

Main Entry: self-pro·pul·sion(3)noun
Pronunciation: -'p&l-sh&n
Function: noun
Date: circa 1934
: propulsion by one's own power

by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated
Merriam-Webster Privacy Policy

:christmas :christmas

Sis, that show has been on a number of times, and it's always interesting to watch. Which father did you mean when you said he pushed a little?

I can't remember the name Maxi, but he had dark hair and his Wife was a former model.

Originally posted by Toth
Bulletin: DNA evidence from female victims of rape or rape/murder will no longer be accepted unless it can be shown that the female was not in the habit of using a toilet.

What do you think? That other victims don't use toilets and therefore dna taken from them is valid, but JonBenet did use a toilet and therefore dna evidence is invalid?

How dumb do you think we are Toth? Rape victims have SEMEN with tons of DNA to type.
JonBenet had - at best - a MINUTE trace of some DNA. Most likely either transfer at the factory where her undies were made or stutter in the testing etc. In other words: NOT related to the crime.

There is NO comparison of what you proposed to compare.

Originally posted by K777angel
>How dumb do you think we are Toth?
I don't think you really want me to answer that question.
> Rape victims have SEMEN with tons of DNA to type.
Not always. Some rapists use condoms or other means to avoid forensic evidence. Many think the paintbrush or gloved finger was used to avoid forensic evidence.

> Most likely transfer at the factory where her undies were made
A Caucasian male at a Vietnamese garment factory??
Did this caucasian male who is several thousand miles away also sneeze into JonBenet's fingernails at the time he sneezed while working at the factory? I refer you to the first question you asked if your response is that he sneezed while in the Vietnamese factory and it carried all the way to Boulder, Colorado.

Toth - please post the proof that the degraded DNA in her underwear matched the degraded DNA in her fingernails. Don't you think that if they did, that the Ramseys would have been CLEARED. They haven't been cleared. Judge Carnes made a statement which was based on her review of some outdated evidence (all that was available to her in a civil libel case and it did NOT include the police file with the previous 4 years worth of forensic testing).

Mary Keenan also made a carefully worded statement at a time when she really wanted to a) avoid a lawsuit and b) obtain the Ramseys' trust and co-operation. She was also cvery areful to state that although they would be looking at the intruder theory, the Ramseys would NOT be excluded from the investigation. Bottom line - 7 years on, officially, the Ramseys are still potential suspects.

Dr Henry Lee is a distinguished expert. I believe that if there was the slightest chance that the DNA in the fingernails and underwear of a murder victim belonged to her killer then he would not have been so dismissive of it. This guy makes his living out of being *good*. Why would he unnecessarily risk his reputation in such a high-profile case? If he was dismissive of that particular DNA, it was with good reason. I really believe that. I believe Dr Henry Lee much more than I would believe you or ******* or Lin Wood on this particular matter.

A Caucasian male at a Vietnamese garment factory??
Did this caucasian male who is several thousand miles away also sneeze into JonBenet's fingernails at the time he sneezed while working at the factory?
Toth, please stop posting lies concocted by the swamp *advertiser censored* on this forum. If you want to propagate that bull chit keep repeating it over there where hopefully some fool who doesn't know better will wander in and read it.
THERE IS NO RACE IDENTIFICATION WITH THE DNA - NO WAY OF TELLING IF THE DONOR WAS CAUCASIAN. ASIAN, OR ANY OTHER RACE!
That misinformation was created by Jammysux over on the Swamp who claimed someone asked hir that question in an email. Only the biggest idiots on hir forum took it as being a case fact.

Originally posted by Shylock
Toth, please stop posting lies concocted by the swamp *advertiser censored* on this forum. If you want to propagate that bull chit keep repeating it over there where hopefully some fool who doesn't know better will wander in and read it.
THERE IS NO RACE IDENTIFICATION WITH THE DNA - NO WAY OF TELLING IF THE DONOR WAS CAUCASIAN. ASIAN, OR ANY OTHER RACE!
That misinformation was created by Jammysux over on the Swamp who claimed someone asked hir that question in an email. Only the biggest idiots on hir forum took it as being a case fact.

Yes, let us shout it out loud.

The DNA found at the crime scene has not been identified as Caucasian.

The hair found at the crime scene has been identified as Caucasian.

The DNA and the hair have not been matched to each other through mitochondrial testing.

The CBI summary report says that IF the minor component of DNA found on JonBenet came from one person, members of the Ramsey family are excluded, but the CBI has not excluded the Ramseys as contributors of the DNA IF the minor component comes from more than one person.

Young boys are involved in the production of clothing.

http://www.feminist.org/other/sweatshops/sweatnyc.html

On the 9th floor we found more children who were working. Two young boys were standing next to a towering pile of sleeves, turning them right side out, one by one. The boys were eight and ten years old. Women, our guides told us, are encouraged by managers to bring their children into work with them. The managers will always find something for them to do.

Originally posted by Shylock
May I suggest you learn a bit more about dna before making such posts.

Originally posted by why_nutt
Yes, let us shout it out loud.

Young boys are involved in the production of clothing.
Oh, so you think one of those young boys in the Vietnamese factory sneezed and got some dna under JonBenet's fingernails while she was in Boulder, Colorado?

Oh, so you think one of those young boys in the Vietnamese factory sneezed and got some dna under JonBenet's fingernails while she was in Boulder, Colorado?

I know there is such a thing as secondary transfer, and tertiary transfer, and that only one allele found under a nail, matching one of three found in the underwear, no more counts as a match of singular identity than the concept that if I have brown eyes, and you have brown eyes, we must be the same person because our eye colors match.

I recommend the reading of this link:

http://home.iprimus.com.au/dna_info/dna/JA_DNA_SuppSub_1.html

The best known 'rule' of forensic mathematics is the one which is used to generate match odds at ever increasing orders of magnitude as more genetic loci are tested - the product rule.

In simple form it states that if one allele occurs with frequency f1 in the target population while another occurs with frequency f2 the chances of finding both in a randomly selected member of that population is f1 * f2. (e.g. the frequency of FES allele 12 in the European population is 0.23 (23%) while the frequency of FES allele 13 is 0.05 (5%) - so the chance of a randomly selected European of having a 12/13 FES profile is 0.23*0.05 = 0.0115 (1.15%) or 1 in 87).

May I suggest you learn a bit more about dna before making such posts.
Trust me, I know more about DNA then you ever will. Notice how my post referred to "THE DNA", that being specific to the Ramsey case, not DNA science in general. You seem to have a hard time telling the two apart, Toth. Obviously a bit more learning about the specifics of this case is required on YOUR part.

------------------
Keep the Swamp gas in the Swamp where it belongs!

JBR's get-ups were less trash and flash than many we've seen on tv specials about kiddie pageants. They were just expensive looking and eerily sophisticated for a little kid.

You can find more suggestive clothing in the Sears kids' dept. these days. And don't get me started on dance costumes I've seen! Think black vinyl crop tops and booty shorts on a 6-year-old who is shimmying with everything she doesn't have. The change it what is considered appropriate for children over the past 16 years is appalling! But I don't see men in the audiences, except a few beleagured dads with weekend visitation.

Thank you!!! 6 year olds shimmying doesn't make me half as uncomfortable as beginning-to-develop 11-12 year olds in cheap spandex dance costumes with no support.

Anyone who was offended by Jon-Benet's pageant videos has not been to a dance recital in the recent past, I can tell you that. Another mom & myself went to see a friend of our daughters' group & were totally educated. I consider myself to be kind of a hip mom, but I wasn't prepared for that kind of thing. I was relieved my daughter had not been inclined to go into that. I enjoy cheerleading, but even a lot of the all-star programs are going with the sexy uniforms & risque moves.

I thought JBR's costumes were darling. It's easy to see why she was a winner & that she loved being on stage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachstatesleuth
Back