Anthony Family "suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, gotcha. Could be.

Not sure on the bathroom. I do recall reading in Cindy's response to the hair brush issue that she hadn't gone to HER bathroom to get the brush she used just for Caylee.

That stuck out in my mind, as it kind of implied that CA did most of Caylee's grooming.

I'm thinking it was possibly a sheet from Caylee's bed? LE would have immediately recognized the pattern from the bedding that has been on her bed.

I'm thinking it was possibly a sheet from Caylee's bed? LE would have immediately recognized the pattern from the bedding that has been on her bed.

I am definitely going with that theory. Looking at the pictures, you can see the bedding sticking out of the top of one of the bags - just a bit.

I am definitely going with that theory. Looking at the pictures, you can see the bedding sticking out of the top of one of the bags - just a bit.
I wouldn't be surprised but just how stupid could Casey be to use something like that and leave the rest of the bedding at the house, and think it would never be traced back? :doh: MOO

I'm not so sure about a sheet, that would take a lot of rolling and winding, sounds like too much effort for Casey.

I wouldn't be surprised but just how stupid could Casey be to use something like that and leave the rest of the bedding at the house, and think it would never be traced back? :doh: MOO

Well, I think we all know by now that Casey's not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer. Whatever it was she wrapped Caylee in, it was immediately recognizable to LE as something that came from her house...sooo.....it's got to be something along those lines.

Well, Mizz Thang has never struck me as being terribly bright, so...

"We're trying whatever we can," Baez said. "I want to provide the best defense for Casey Anthony. It starts with full disclosure, and it's not after something has been not the way it was, and that's the main issue"

He are wrong. It are not so too when things not been are the way we see.

I reckon Boomhauer aint all that good a lawyer

ROTFLMAO!!! Thank you, Bobby62. I really needed a good laugh.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18276452/detail.html

posted 45 min ago...

bones scattered between home and where body was found.

...over 2 dozen so far..

(snipped from article)
"Sources have described a small "bone trail" found outside the garbage bag, leading them to suspect that it was likely submerged for an unknown period of time and some of the remains floated out of the bag or were scattered by animals.

For the first time, WESH 2 News has also confirmed that the child's body was wrapped in some sort of "covering" inside the bag.

According to sources, it was the covering -- along with the trash bag and duct tape -- that investigators said they believe are tied to the Anthony house nearby on Hopespring Drive."

:eek:

Thanks for the update! :seeya:

Anyone have a link of pics of that People article, at the very beginning- the pic that CA was sitting down in front of Caylee's bed?

I can't find the link to the pictures, I did find a nine minute video on wftv showing the evidence coming out of the house.
http://www.wftv.com/video/18262763/index.html

I think I saw it here:
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/mostpo...50/detail.html

Nope, not in that batch, but you might want to view those anyway. I will keep looking. I recall it was noticeable as they were placing the large bag in the back of one of the SUV's. Maybe someone else recalls which news station it was on?

These two people need a reality check, help them live in the real world.

A little girl is dead and all these people can do is nothing.

Everyone else cares and cared more for this little girl and her lost life, then this entire family.

Disgusting, just beyond belief.

"We're trying whatever we can," Baez said. "I want to provide the best defense for Casey Anthony. It starts with full disclosure, and it's not after something has been not the way it was, and that's the main issue"

He are wrong. It are not so too when things not been are the way we see.

I reckon Boomhauer aint all that good a lawyer

Omg, that is hysterical. I can't stop laughing...

Oh, NOW they're suspicious? Interesting...someone should remind CA about her hinky meter back on July 3rd.

From the time the A's picked up the car at the tow yard, I believe they knew what happened. A nurse and a former cop certainly know what decomp smells like.

People say they were in denial - I say they were on a campaign to protect the daughter that murdered her child.

If they had not been so busy appearing on TV, telling people that she has been seen everywhere from FL to Puerto Rico, perhaps they could have gotten a search crew to look around their neighborhood, and would have found Caylee.

While Caylee's little body was being preyed upon by animals, inects or whatever they were so busy protecting her killer that they never bothered to look for her.

RIP precious Caylee - may you dance with the angels and sing to them, "You Are My Sunshine."

Here we go again...The only thing suspecious is your daughter!
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member