Anthony Family "suspicious of the circumstances leading to the findings"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We're trying whatever we can," Baez said. "I want to provide the best defense for Casey Anthony. It starts with full disclosure, and it's not after something has been not the way it was, and that's the main issue"

He are wrong. It are not so too when things not been are the way we see.

I reckon Boomhauer aint all that good a lawyer

The Anthonys do not have a defense team. Casey does. All I'm gathering from the article is that George and/or Cindy questioned why the body was not found in previous searches. :waitasec:

Sorry to state the obvious, but Casey's name is "Anthony". The Anthony parents have retained various council and they have consulted with Casey's lawyers. Not sure, but didn't Lee lawyer up too?

Why comment on the allegedly suspicous nature of the dicovery if this is not related to Casey's or their defense? And why retain new counsel, unless they think they may be charged with something? It stands to reason that the various lawyers are presently working in concert.

The man who had to go pee had it all planned out. He worked for Zannie the Nannie who paid off LE and the FBI. They even control the FBI lab in Quantico. I never knew anyone had that much power. I am so impressed.

On an off note here, I hope they get the real "Bones" who is from UNCC to look at the remains. In my book she is one of the best, if not the best in the country.

Actually yolorado, I think Cindy has choosen herself over Casey or Caylee. I think Cindy is wrapped in guilt believing she started this entire mess by dismissing Casey and not protecting her granddaughter. Her guilt is what motivates her to protect Casey. She doesn't want to be viewed as the mother of a child killer. Protecting, lying and covering up eases her guilt and excuses her from rearing a spitefull, mean, spoiled, lying daughter. Until she puts others first, Cindy will continue to cover for her daughter. She can't live with the reflection of being the mother of girl who would kill her own daughter.
jmo

Your explanation is much better than mine, and I think you're right.

Another quote from the Channel 13 article:

"Baez, along with his representative and other members of the defense team, said at this point, they still believe Caylee is still alive."

Give me a break! Then why were they arguing to view the autopsy??

KC's reaction when told of finding the body tells me this is Caylee ..

Wow...........look at the sequence at the 5:29 time. Watch her run her fingers up his shirt and onto his neck. If you pause it and run and pause and run, that is a very definite sexual connotation in my opinion.

I've been screaming this for months now! very obvious. I'm sure there is trouble in the Baez household.

Been off-line all day-figured all would be quiet. Than I read this c--p from the A's . I am beyond speechless. So, if this is Caylee are they going to claim the body???? Seems like everyone is throwing her out with the trash!!!! Yup- the poor meter reader faked having to take a potty break and dumped the body! That area has been underwater- and, early in this case when mom told LE lie after lie the poor cops were trying to find a nonexistant nanny for a mom who worked a nonexistant job etc.

The liner that goes under a shower curtain. Cheap and easy to replace.
IMO

True, but I can't see how that would have tweaked LE quite this way? I believe it was something with a specific pattern relating to something in the A home. Bedding does make sense to me.

The liner that goes under a shower curtain. Cheap and easy to replace.
IMO

I think it would have to be something Cindy wouldn't notice was missing, unless this ties in with the email where Cindy indicated that there was something disturbed at the house that made her question whether George had come home from work on a particular day. From the wording of the email, it appeared that she had already asked Casey about it and Casey suggested she ask George.

And Zanny had a key....?

True, but I can't see how that would have tweaked LE quite this way? I believe it was something with a specific pattern relating to something in the A home. Bedding does make sense to me.

Bedding makes sense to me too. But, a shower curtain liner can also match the curtain. I was thinking more of offering some leakage protection and waterproofing.
IMO

ETA: Does anyone know if Casey had her own full bathroom?

Bedding makes sense to me too. But, a shower curtain liner can also match the curtain. I was thinking more of offering some leakage protection and waterproofing.
IMO

Ah, gotcha. Could be.

Not sure on the bathroom. I do recall reading in Cindy's response to the hair brush issue that she hadn't gone to HER bathroom to get the brush she used just for Caylee.

That stuck out in my mind, as it kind of implied that CA did most of Caylee's grooming.

I wouldn't have been surprised to learn that Casey had taken the bag with Caylee's body out to the road on trash day. :furious:

I have to say that really thought Casey dumped Caylee in the dumpster at Target before trash pickup day, and that Caylee was in the landfill.

I'm really surprised she's been found. I usually have "gut feelings" about these things. For the record, my "gut feeling" did not say she was okay and "she's close, she's close."

I have to say that really thought Casey dumped Caylee in the dumpster at Target before trash pickup day, and that Caylee was in the landfill.

I'm really surprised she's been found. I usually have "gut feelings" about these things. For the record, my "gut feeling" did not say she was okay and "she's close, she's close."

I was correct in thinking that if she was found it would be be accident, but I thought it would be years from now, if at all. I also never expected she'd be so close to home. Who knew that Casey is capable of telling the truth sometimes?

:rolleye
IMO

think bedding....they hauled out bed pillows from Caylees bedroom set--that Classic Pooh.....rumor has it that it also matched what some seen before LE closed it off.....what was viewed was the pink little flowers..if you look at the bedding it does match that description....

JCP does sell it as well....

I think it would have to be something Cindy wouldn't notice was missing, unless this ties in with the email where Cindy indicated that there was something disturbed at the house that made her question whether George had come home from work on a particular day. From the wording of the email, it appeared that she had already asked Casey about it and Casey suggested she ask George.

And Zanny had a key....?
couple it with the pool ladder... is a beach towel missing? I have a pool and leave a rack of clean towels nearby. Not saying the A's do but perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SacramentoKing