Anthony Home And Floor Plans

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's pretty much explained in the preceding 22 pages...lol

This was Hercule Poirot's interpretation of the Anthony floor plan and property, based on video taken on the Anthony property, and from information from the tax maps, as well as information from two identical homes for sale in the area.

Looks great, Steve. Thanks for all your hard work on this.

Moving discussion of places of interest in the back yard from "Where Caylee Died" thread.

Seeking information on where Cadaver dogs "hit" and where LE had dig spots.

Back in August, the Orlando Sentinel had 4-5 helicopter photos of CSI working in the backyard. Now they only show two of these. I downloaded both of these yesterday. You will see CSI pointing to this spot in the bamboo. In one photo that is now gone, two female CSI were on their hands and knees with their faces looking at this spot.

Attachments

• CA house 2.jpg
    CA house 2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 137
  • byard2.jpg
    byard2.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 135
  • byard.jpg
    byard.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 134
Gotta hand it to you Hercule and Steve...nice piece 'o work. :clap:

You are right...now we need to identify where the dogs hit.

Gotta hand it to you Hercule and Steve...nice piece 'o work. :clap:

You are right...now we need to identify where the dogs hit.
I've been trying for a while.
I foolishly believe CA when she tells Greta that dogs hit Sandbox and Playhouse. Also CA nearly said the freshly dug patch near the pool. That and the above photos is all I have.

Any corrections or better ideas?

picture.php

Back in August, the Orlando Sentinel had 4-5 helicopter photos of CSI working in the backyard. Now they only show two of these. I downloaded both of these yesterday. You will see CSI pointing to this spot in the bamboo. In one photo that is now gone, two female CSI were on their hands and knees with their faces looking at this spot.

Thanks for sharing those photos. I wonder if they ever put any evidence markers in the area you are speaking of.

Any corrections or better ideas?

Your dot in the mulched area doesn't seem to coincide with the flags. Did you just take a guess on the placement of the sandbox prior to CSI moving it? Would it not have been where the flags are located?

I wonder if they ever put any evidence markers in the area you are speaking of.

If there are any, they can't be seen in the photos.

A related side question:

In US (Forida) where usually is the legal front property boundary?

I seem to remember C & G defending their property up to the actual sidewalk?

Typically, up to the sidewalk belongs to the property owner. It's the owner's obligation to keep up the "swale" which is the grass between the sidewalk to the street but I think it is county property.

But most folks think of the entire area as their "property" like when someone parks on your grass! Grrrr...

Your dot in the mulched area doesn't seem to coincide with the flags. Did you just take a guess on the placement of the sandbox prior to CSI moving it? Would it not have been where the flags are located?

If there are any, they can't be seen in the photos.
Pictures taken after things put back show sand box close to "Patio" it just seems like a sensible place.
The individual flags probably mark individual items of interest. May have been solid objects found with a probe to be "dug up" later? They ultimately found nothing (we think) so the best we can do is mark a general area of interest which might show where the cadaver dogs showed some interest.

Typically, up to the sidewalk belongs to the property owner. It's the owner's obligation to keep up the "swale" which is the grass between the sidewalk to the street but I think it is county property.

But most folks think of the entire area as their "property" like when someone parks on your grass! Grrrr...
Thanks. Got it. slightly different to what I am used to.

Caylee in the sandbox.
I'll add more dots to show more digging in "mulched" area but in general I think its fair to indicate there was interest in and around that area. CA said they lifted the playhouse and dug underneath which seems to indicate some digging beyond what we see in photos. The entire play area - sandbox, playhouse and the corner garden comprise an area of interest and there does seem to be interest close, just above the "patio".
I wonder if that was all the general area of cadaver dog interest?
The digging reported by Cindy near the pool may have been just because GA had recently dug there and left newly dug patch.
There is no evidence of dogs hitting anywhere other than the wide corner loosely described as "play area"

Is there a link to Bond hearing testimony video other that the A's and YM?

I hear there was other testimony such as cadaver dog handler.
(Just a transcript would do)

You, of course, fiendishly clever, expected and anticipated every move, Mr. Poirot.

But perhaps not this one:

When is my move-in date?

And the rhetorical:

How many cats ?

Best.

TY good work, already paying off!

I have not managed to find video or transcript of Cadaver Dog Handler at KC Bond hearing, but I have found WS posts describing the testimony at the time. (You can't get more reliable and credible evidence than that!) It is noteworthy that the canine handler also testified at GJ hearing.
As far as the Anthony back yard went, the critical points were that the cadaver dog "hit" in three places (only), all described as in the general play area corner of the property. No other places mentioned, and so I think excluded. Hits verified by another dog. Also noted was an indentation (digging) that "GA didn't recognise", so some possible unexplained prior digging activity in that corner somewhere. No reference at all to the area of digging near the pool (GA knew about that and owned up to it). We only have report for LE interest in that spot from CA, and even if LE were interested, it seems it was because of the signs of recent digging by GA and NOT due to an alert by Cadaver Dogs.
I think the plan as it stands is a good indication of that part of the investigation. One further spot marking cadaver dog "hit" needs to be included, but we know it was in that corner garden somewhere.
The surprise for me was that there is essentially one corner area and only that one area that was indentified by cadaver dogs. No hits out in the open anywhere, and particularly no hits near the pool. That changes some of the emphasis in my "likely scenario" of what happened to Caylee. I now give less weight to the need to include the pool in the events of 16th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper
Back