Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Typically, up to the sidewalk belongs to the property owner. It's the owner's obligation to keep up the "swale" which is the grass between the sidewalk to the street but I think it is county property.

But most folks think of the entire area as their "property" like when someone parks on your grass! Grrrr...

That's correct. The sidewalk and the grass near the street belong to the government (city, county, whatever, depending on jurisdiction). The property owner is obligated to take care of them, however.

I haven't been to this thread since last week but I'm in awe of what's been accomplished. The floorplans are beautiful with such wonderful detail. Excellent!

Super Sleuths for sure. Bravo!

I updated my album with three photos showing a revised layout of house in Sims 2 (based on a combo of Steve2010 and Pookie53's diagrams). Rather than post links to photos that will be deleted as the plans progress, I'll just link to the album, if that is ok:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=709

Please remember, work in progress.
suzet

Oh, my word, Suzet, your work is stunning. :blowkiss:

If CA reads this thread, she'll be running to LE claims peeping Toms have been spying into their home. Excellent.

Oh, my word, Suzet, your work is stunning. :blowkiss:

If CA reads this thread, she'll be running to LE claims peeping Toms have been spying into their home. Excellent.

Thank you! :blushing: It's a labor of love and I wouldn't have even started the project if it weren't for the clever folks that created the floor plan. :)

You know the more the house begins to look like the A house, the more a peeping Tomasina I begin to feel like.

Hehe. I was in Orlando in Oct 2008, but didn't go near the A's. And *That's the absolute honest to God's truth!*

suzet

I'll add more dots to show more digging in "mulched" area but in general I think its fair to indicate there was interest in and around that area. CA said they lifted the playhouse and dug underneath which seems to indicate some digging beyond what we see in photos. The entire play area - sandbox, playhouse and the corner garden comprise an area of interest and there does seem to be interest close, just above the "patio".
I wonder if that was all the general area of cadaver dog interest?
The digging reported by Cindy near the pool may have been just because GA had recently dug there and left newly dug patch.
There is no evidence of dogs hitting anywhere other than the wide corner loosely described as "play area"

I am so confused about where to place the hits and digging dots, that I'm seeing stars. I wish we could hear more about this. And why would George be digging by the pool in the first place? (sorry, o/t).

I am so confused about where to place the hits and digging dots, that I'm seeing stars. I wish we could hear more about this. And why would George be digging by the pool in the first place? (sorry, o/t).
I think I have actually now answered your questions?

The digging by the pool was discussed some time ago. G & C showed the area to Greta. It was where they had moved a large hibiscus plant from weeks prior. They said they pointed out to LE and they checked it out.

Latest documents confirm mostly, but some revisions. Notably there was dog hit near pool.
The report to me is a little confused as to compass dirrection, but as far as I can put together the info suggests the following. Let me know if you disagree.

picture.php

I am just curious -- why do the posts have "I wish I would have listened to what my father told me"?

Hercule P. and others awesome TEAMWORK....I have a question I know that you guys have viewed alot of film and pix of the Anthony home....Have you seen IF they may have had a sink on the sunporch area? One that could have had a grey water discharge line? I viewed a video a while back on you tube and thought i may have seen a sprayer head on a sink on the left wall near the pool....

I am just curious -- why do the posts have "I wish I would have listened to what my father told me"?

It depends on who your father is but -------WISDOM!

In seriousness that's a space you can write something to express yourself. It's called your signature.

(that's HP's joke) Here's mine: Great job magistrate H.P. and cheers to your court!

Hercule P. and others awesome TEAMWORK....I have a question I know that you guys have viewed alot of film and pix of the Anthony home....Have you seen IF they may have had a sink on the sunporch area? One that could have had a grey water discharge line? I viewed a video a while back on you tube and thought i may have seen a sprayer head on a sink on the left wall near the pool....
NO.
I have seen nothing.
My doctor has told me to stop looking at pictures of Anthony home over and over, so I have stopped. If you see anything I need to show in the plan, post it and I can include it. Bear in mind that we dont need to show absolutely everything, just things relative to the case. A sink or a garden hose for instance could be important. I'd be interested when you find it.

I will LOOK for it i just thought it might explain the dogs hitting on that area....I find it hard to believe that cindy would take those dirty clothes of casey's right into the house...She may have tried to clean them or soak them in this sink first...I will go look now...take care...based on what i have seen you are a gr8 person take care of yourself :):)

Hi H.P.

Padilla just stated on the NG show (I'm watching a re-run of yesterday's show) that ,

"if you look at the washer and dryer on the television films that were taken before we were there they were one color, and after we arrived they were different." as per LP

I thought the laundry area looked cleaned up, slightly rearranged between older and newer footage.

Hi H.P.

Padilla just stated on the NG show (I'm watching a re-run of yesterday's show) that ,

"if you look at the washer and dryer on the television films that were taken before we were there they were one color, and after we arrived they were different." as per LP

I thought the laundry area looked cleaned up, slightly rearranged between older and newer footage.
I don't get NG but I read the thread. I sensed confusion as to what LP was talking about. New appliances or new garbage bags? New appliances snuck in with the world's media parked out in the street seems unlikely.
It's all interesting, but for the purposes of a floor plan of the crime scene its enough to know they have laundry facilities in their garage.

The way the house is laid out, I think it would be easy for kc to soft kill CAYLEE in her bed. And in the middle of the night, hide CAYLEE outside. GA?CA bedroom on opposite side of house and in the back. Kc is a VERY sneaky woman! She is so used to coming in and out without anyone knowing..........remember family thought she even worked!
IMOO

The way the house is laid out, I think it would be easy for kc to soft kill CAYLEE in her bed. And in the middle of the night, hide CAYLEE outside. GA?CA bedroom on opposite side of house and in the back. Kc is a VERY sneaky woman! She is so used to coming in and out without anyone knowing..........remember family thought she even worked!
IMOO
A possibility. Hope the floor plan helps people visualise what might have been the details.
I certainly think KC had the body in the garden at some stage. Not sure if I go along with her leaving it there. I would like to know if CA let the dogs roam the backyard? Say, in the morning. They would be attracted to a dead body perhaps?

I don't get NG but I read the thread. I sensed confusion as to what LP was talking about. New appliances or new garbage bags? New appliances snuck in with the world's media parked out in the street seems unlikely.
It's all interesting, but for the purposes of a floor plan of the crime scene its enough to know they have laundry facilities in their garage.

NG asked LP about the garbage bags at the A's home. He said it was reported that the bags had ? handles before but had since been changed to ? handled bags (prior to LP and his team arriving). He did not elaborate on this.

LP went on to say that the laundry area looked changed (to include the machines) since earlier television films had captured the area. He wanted to make that point and inserted it into the conversation.

Your point about the logistics of the machine swap (if there was one) is a good one. Although the swap would have taken place very early in the case. I'm not sure how soon the complete scrutiny began. They could pull in garage, close door, etc.

This dialogue fits better with a topic along the lines of were the A's involved in forensic evidence tampering, like the pool filter replacement issue, let's say. I thought this had been discussed on this thread earlier.

NG asked LP about the garbage bags at the A's home. He said it was reported that the bags had ? handles before but had since been changed to ? handled bags (prior to LP and his team arriving). He did not elaborate on this.

LP went on to say that the laundry area looked changed (to include the machines) since earlier television films had captured the area. He wanted to make that point and inserted it into the conversation.

Your point about the logistics of the machine swap (if there was one) is a good one. Although the swap would have taken place very early in the case. I'm not sure how soon the complete scrutiny began. They could pull in garage, close door, etc.

This dialogue fits better with a topic along the lines of were the A's involved in forensic evidence tampering, like the pool filter replacement issue, let's say. I thought this had been discussed on this thread earlier.
Yea!
That's what I thought. Don't understand why LE didnt take the appliances as evidence after CA used the to wash KC's stuff etc. You hear about evidence being collected from drains etc, so certainly washer pump, filter etc.

*snipped by me*

I agree, the A's could have gotten away with plenty in the very beginning in the safety of their garage (just like KC).

Months ago, I expressed concern on the random thoughts thread about all the hoses and pipes LE possibly left behind (or didn't check) - pool hoses, washer hoses, vacuum cleaner hoses, sink pipes, and yes, the pool filter. LE went back after the body was found and confiscated the vacuum cleaners, but I have been wondering about the washer, pool hoses, and pool filter. Anything replaced after July 15? Sorry, off topic, I know.

I also think, while I have been studying the A house, that Cindy changed around KC's bedroom from the time between Greta's tour until J. D'Onofrio's tour. The bed and dresser were moved, I believe, but need to check it out again. I am basing my sim house on what it may have looked like when Caylee was alive, not as interested in how it looks now.

I have been looking at lots of photos of the A yard because I haven't been happy with how it looks in the sim house. I finally found some photos that will help with placement of different items, so will work on that.

Herc, I've been meaning to go over the dig/hit spots in the yard on your diagram and compare them to what was in the doc dump, like you mentioned. Or are you pretty sure what you have now is the way it should be? It looks good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317
Back