Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know the photos you are talking about. They are from the Orlando Sentinel and are from digital cameras, not video. The OS has deleted some shots from their website (see earlier posts by me in this thread).

I strongly feel that this image is from video.

Can you look at the posting you took this image from to try to begin working backwards to its actual source?

Sorry, I changed the name of the image when I saved it. I don't think it matters if the image came from a video or a photo, (not trying to be snarky here), I'm worried we are getting off topic here *I'm guilty* so probably need to stick to the floor plan. :)

I was thinking more along the lines of... the A's buy a new washer. They tell the folks in the store they will take it home in their van in order to save possible delivery charges. They have already removed the van's back benches to make room for the large item, if that needed to be done. They load the new washer in the van at the store, pull into garage at home, close garage door, unload the new washer from the van into the garage, load the old washer into the van, and take it to some previously scouted out scavenger place that takes old washers. That's how I'd do it.

It might work. They do still have to remove and dispose of the original washer. Did LP claim that they replaced the washer and dryer, or only the washer?

I'm trying to go back in time to think about when they had opportunities for this without people watching and/or filming them. Was it a quiet (deserted) time around their house when this switcheroo would have happened?

Sorry, I changed the name of the image when I saved it. I don't think it matters if the image came from a video or a photo, (not trying to be snarky here), I'm worried we are getting off topic here *I'm guilty* so probably need to stick to the floor plan. :)

Don't worry about snarky. It will take a hell of a lot to offend me.

It only matters (video or photo) if we want to find the true source. That source may have additional material that could be enlightening. I guess the topic is about the house floor plans and has extended to the entire property. For that, I don't think we can have too many images or video showing this stuff. The topic even includes changes to the homestead that may have happened. So again, the more info/visuals the better.

Don't worry about snarky. It will take a hell of a lot to offend me.

It only matters (video or photo) if we want to find the true source. That source may have additional material that could be enlightening. I guess the topic is about the house floor plans and has extended to the entire property. For that, I don't think we can have too many images or video showing this stuff. The topic even includes changes to the homestead that may have happened. So again, the more info/visuals the better.

Found the link to the backyard shot: http://www.foxnews.com/photoessay/0,4644,4590,00.html#37_1595

:)

Cool. It's from Aug 1. I wonder if we can find the source video by Fox News.

picture.php

Don't know if this helps, but this shows footage of GA turning a hose on some of the protesters. It looks like there's a spigot on the left front wall of the garage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQHi-6NdltQ&feature=PlayList&p=83C2F0DCF05BE10C&playnext=1&index=30
Thanks
It might be important to the case to keep in mind where hoses are.
I am sure the one at the front wasn't involved with the body etc, but the one in the back yard may well have been used. We have seen 2 backyard hose pipes in photos.

Herc, the final copy looks great! :) You and Steve2010 and everyone else who helped get info for the A house floor plan, made it possible to clear up the confusing layout. During those tours by Greta and J. D'Onofrio, I felt like I was walking through a maze. It really helps a lot to see exactly how the rooms are set up and the yard laid out and also, where the points of interest are. Now, when I look at photos of the A house, I know exactly where I am ...er... where the photo was taken, at all times, inside the house and out.
Thank you! :clap:

Ok..Even though I actually really like CA, and believe she is a good person, here is confirmation that I still question everyone and everything to get to the truth.....because thats what this is about.
A while back there was alot of discussion about the set up off KC's bedroom, and questions about if it was 'staged'.
After looking at loads of vids and pics I have established beyond doubt that the bedroom was moved around after caylee disappeared.
(forgive the bad proportions- its very basic, and was my first attempt)
Here is the set-up of the bedroom during the greta interview which was in july or august .....
bedroomsetupgretainterview.png

And this is the set up of the same room in Nov during the Donofrio interview........
setupnov8donofrioint.png

Lots of interesting things about this.
The pics taken of caylee in that room show the same set up as the november interview, so it was moved prior to the Greta interview, and then changed back to how it always was. But since the pics i have of caylee in that room were from when she was very little, its possible the room was rearranged prior to her diappearance.
What jumped out at me was the kiddy rug placed in close proximity to where the Tv is set up. Is there a stain under there? I cannot see the rug in the other pics/vids, except gretas. (that doesnt mean it wasnt there. the beds position may have hidden it)
The curtain was also missing in the greta int, which could be as simple as the camera men needing more light....or they were being washed....who knows? But they are back in the Donofrio int.
Also the tv was in a different position on the stand for the two interviews. I note this only because it has crossed my mind that the tv may have fallen on Caylee..The positioning in the greta int is somewhat dangerous imo. In Donofrios its centred perfectly on the stand.

Its very significant that during the Greta int, she specifically asked CA if that was how the room always was. Ca says "This is how the room is always....Except for caylees toys usually being on the bed. A blanket, some stuffed animals....those kind of things".

The blanket????? :eek::eek:

Now, since Greta doesnt say 'Was this always the positioning of the furniture', it gives way to a broad answer.
CA could mean that it was always tidy,always had caylees toys because caylee always slept in there, that all the furniture and bedding and photos ect were always there. It could mean the room had been that way for the last year or so.
I'm always moving around furniture so that doesnt strike me as a cover up, but i'm sure it will to others.
What this does show, is that CA was honest about the blanket not being there, where it usually is.
We dont know if she shared this with LE, but she shared it with the world, even though its only in hindsight that we can see the significance of her statement.
JMO

Ok..Even though I actually really like CA, and believe she is a good person,.....*
* SNIP*
Very interesting observations.

A Rug potentially covering a stain is a classic.

I noticed some changes in photos but was just trying to get the fixed layout.

When I first saw the Greta tour I thought it was obviously staged.To show off all the Caylee toys and the photos all over KC's room. That DID NOT look like the room of a young party girl at all!

I would hope that LE did look for obvious signs of foul play. If there was a stain under a rug I would hope they took samples.

Forgive me for not reading this entire thread. I saw the Greta interviews/tours and always felt like KC and Caylee's room's were "staged" by CA to help bolster her pov. Caylee had not 1 but 4 of the coveted talking elmo's??? All side by side on a bookcase? OK.
But, one other thing that always puzzled me, especially given CA account of "washing the bedding weekly", WHY is there a pillow on Caylee's bed without a pillowcase on it? No case. It just displays as blue and white striped ticking. Doesn't fit this neurotic Grandma's story.

Forgive me for not reading this entire thread. I saw the Greta interviews/tours and always felt like KC and Caylee's room's were "staged" by CA to help bolster her pov. Caylee had not 1 but 4 of the coveted talking elmo's??? All side by side on a bookcase? OK.
But, one other thing that always puzzled me, especially given CA account of "washing the bedding weekly", WHY is there a pillow on Caylee's bed without a pillowcase on it? No case. It just displays as blue and white striped ticking. Doesn't fit this neurotic Grandma's story.
If KC's room was as she decorated it I would imagine wierd art at least. She may have toned down the "Studs" in deference to Caylee, and under Cindys orders, but no way she is going to have the walls as an extended family album.

If KC's room was as she decorated it I would imagine wierd art at least. She may have toned down the "Studs" in deference to Caylee, and under Cindys orders, but no way she is going to have the walls as an extended family album.

I SO agree! The way it's now displayed, it appears like KC's bedroom is a virtual SHRINE to her daughter. OK. We all love our kids, but we don't all cover every available surface with their image! Jeesh...CA just doesn't GET IT! She tries to help, but ends up looking like the fool every time...Just be HONEST Cindy. That's all anybody's ever asked of you. Just be Honest and Real!

* SNIP*
Very interesting observations.

A Rug potentially covering a stain is a classic.

I noticed some changes in photos but was just trying to get the fixed layout.

When I first saw the Greta tour I thought it was obviously staged.To show off all the Caylee toys and the photos all over KC's room. That DID NOT look like the room of a young party girl at all!

I would hope that LE did look for obvious signs of foul play. If there was a stain under a rug I would hope they took samples.
There is video of Casey capturing Caylee on tape in Casey's room when Caylee was a year old or so. Her room looks just like it did in the Greta interview. In another thread we discussed the pictures on the wall above the green pillow. There were pics of Caylee.
The room was not "staged" and Casey's room was not changed. I doubt very much that Caylee's room was either. I don't think for a second that CA would change one thing in Caylee's room. People who miss their loved ones as she does usually enshrine their rooms waiting for them to return.

I think we also need to consider the KC was out of jail for a while and could possible been the one that had change the room not just CA. My question would be if KC rearranged the room then WHY?
Also want to add that KC's room appearing like a "young party girls" room would not have lived up to what she was trying to pull-off as a "working mom". I think that is the image she wanted CA to see.

There is video of Casey capturing Caylee on tape in Casey's room when Caylee was a year old or so. Her room looks just like it did in the Greta interview. In another thread we discussed the pictures on the wall above the green pillow. There were pics of Caylee.
The room was not "staged" and Casey's room was not changed. I doubt very much that Caylee's room was either. I don't think for a second that CA would change one thing in Caylee's room. People who miss their loved ones as she does usually enshrine their rooms waiting for them to return.
Well in that case I am sure that KC was living under the thumb of CA even in regards to how she decorated her own room and that must have added to the frustration that eventually exploded.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow
Back