Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is video of Casey capturing Caylee on tape in Casey's room when Caylee was a year old or so. Her room looks just like it did in the Greta interview. In another thread we discussed the pictures on the wall above the green pillow. There were pics of Caylee.
The room was not "staged" and Casey's room was not changed. I doubt very much that Caylee's room was either. I don't think for a second that CA would change one thing in Caylee's room. People who miss their loved ones as she does usually enshrine their rooms waiting for them to return.

Maybe it's just late, but, oh yeah, and, I'm not the type to argue with others. I respect everyone's POV. However, is it just me, or did you not contradict yourself with your last two statements? (Ummm, nobody was missing Caylee at age one.)
Do you have an explanation for the pillow on Caylee's bed minus a pillowcase? I just personally thought it strange. Of course, the lack of said pillowcase also contradicts MY statement that CA staged the room...

IMO CA did the decorating.......kc was to busy with friends, computer and texting........
CA was into crafts (made the collage of pix for baby shower) When LE said soft letters like iron ons were in with Caylee's remains, it tied back to the house. I'm sure CA was making something cute.

*snipped for space*
Ok..Even though I actually really like CA, and believe she is a good person, here is confirmation that I still question everyone and everything to get to the truth.....because thats what this is about.
A while back there was alot of discussion about the set up off KC's bedroom, and questions about if it was 'staged'.
After looking at loads of vids and pics I have established beyond doubt that the bedroom was moved around after caylee disappeared.
Lots of interesting things about this.
The pics taken of caylee in that room show the same set up as the november interview, so it was moved prior to the Greta interview, and then changed back to how it always was. But since the pics i have of caylee in that room were from when she was very little, its possible the room was rearranged prior to her diappearance.

Butwhatif, I LOVED your post! Very observant! Yes! I noticed the switching of the furniture too - the bed and the dresser. In one of my sim house photos of Casey's room, I mentioned that very thing... the old switcheroo. In fact, I am tempted to move the bed back to where it was in the D'Onofrio video because I have a sneaky suspicion, that's the way it was last June 2008. Andnot sure if it matters, but it could have been the actual crime scene, so I think it does.

I did notice the haphazard placement of the TV and thought the same thing you did... wow, that's a dangerous set up with little kids around. The TV was angled and coming off the edge.

I want to comment on the rest of your post. We think a lot alike!!

If you check out my photo album, you can see some photos of the sim house, a work in progress. Specifically see the photo of Casey's room and read the comment.

Gee, you guys are really good the way you have put these floor plans together. The house looks nice. I wonder if the Anthony's will stay in their present residence.

Two questions:

Hercule Poirot - Do we know how close the LE Dig and/or Cadaver Dog Hit spots were to the original and replanted Hibiscus bush ? Moving that bush in the hottest part of the Summer still nags me.

butwhatif? - What does the ABS oval in your second diagram of Casey's room represent ?

Thanks to you both !

Two questions:

Hercule Poirot - Do we know how close the LE Dig and/or Cadaver Dog Hit spots were to the original and replanted Hibiscus bush ? Moving that bush in the hottest part of the Summer still nags me.

butwhatif? - What does the ABS oval in your second diagram of Casey's room represent ?

Thanks to you both !
As far as we know the general area that the hibiscus was moved FROM was the internal corner near the pool where I have shown a dog hit and LE digging.(Area #3).
CA reports they moved it to the other side of pool, and LE report seeing a patch of disturbed soil near there, "that GA was not aware of" So that is generally the area marked #1.
The whole plant moving seemed hinky to me. One of the reasons I wanted a plan.
Why was that a priority with all the domestic upheaval going on? I have not seen any photos showing much of far side of pool, so no way to pin point where this hibiscus is now.
Keep in mind that all the dog searches were "Negative" as in No Body, but strong possibility there had been a body. Most areas dug by LE revealed a "Weed Mat" which was unbroken, so had not been dug through. I imagine that Dopey tried a few places and found this plastic weed mat barrier. She might have got further in the corner by the pool, but as far as we know there was a hibiscus plant in her way at the time?

As far as we know the general area that the hibiscus was moved FROM was the internal corner near the pool where I have shown a dog hit and LE digging.(Area #3).
CA reports they moved it to the other side of pool, and LE report seeing a patch of disturbed soil near there, "that GA was not aware of" So that is generally the area marked #1.
The whole plant moving seemed hinky to me. One of the reasons I wanted a plan.
Why was that a priority with all the domestic upheaval going on? I have not seen any photos showing much of far side of pool, so no way to pin point where this hibiscus is now.
Keep in mind that all the dog searches were "Negative" as in No Body, but strong possibility there had been a body. Most areas dug by LE revealed a "Weed Mat" which was unbroken, so had not been dug through. I imagine that Dopey tried a few places and found this plastic weed mat barrier. She might have got further in the corner by the pool, but as far as we know there was a hibiscus plant in her way at the time?

Thanks !

So Dog Hits provoked LE Digs at Spots #2,#3 & #4 while "disturbed soil" resulted in LE Dig #1. Do we know why they chose to dig at #5 ?

Incidentally, I find it hard to believe that GA was "unaware" of the distrubed soil ? He's too much of a neatnik not to check out the yard thoroughly and regularly.

There is video of Casey capturing Caylee on tape in Casey's room when Caylee was a year old or so. Her room looks just like it did in the Greta interview. In another thread we discussed the pictures on the wall above the green pillow. There were pics of Caylee.
The room was not "staged" and Casey's room was not changed. I doubt very much that Caylee's room was either. I don't think for a second that CA would change one thing in Caylee's room. People who miss their loved ones as she does usually enshrine their rooms waiting for them to return.

The video you are referring to shows Casey's room is not like it was in Greta's interview. Butwhatif is correct about the furniture being moved from the Greta interview to the Donofrio interview. I noticed it too. In the early video of Caylee in Casey's room, the room is set up like it was for the Donofrio tour in Nov, not Greta's tour which was done early in the case.

link shows video of Caylee in Casey's room. In Greta's tour, the window is between the dresser and bed. In this video, the window is not seen because it is to the left of the window. The bed and dresser were moved more than once. If there is the slightest chance this could be the crime scene, I think it's important to note.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhG0oBrqXIw&feature=related

Hi,

I don't know if anybody remembers me, but I was working on the A's house in my Sims2 game.

I haven't kept up with this thread since the last time I posted. I just wanted to apologize that I have not been around and not able to get into my Sims game. My computer decided to give out on me and I just recently got it back. :woohoo:

I didn't want anybody to think I just walked away from it! Again, I apologize!

Now I'll go back and catch up!

Scout

*snipped*
The house looks nice. I wonder if the Anthony's will stay in their present residence.

I wonder too. I don't think they will stay there, but Hercule wants to buy it.

Hi,

I don't know if anybody remembers me, but I was working on the A's house in my Sims2 game.

I haven't kept up with this thread since the last time I posted. I just wanted to apologize that I have not been around and not able to get into my Sims game. My computer decided to give out on me and I just recently got it back. :woohoo:

Scout

I've been wondering what happened to you and how your house was coming along. You did such a good job on it. You have lots of catching up to do, lol. Glad you're back!

Thanks !

So Dog Hits provoked LE Digs at Spots #2,#3 & #4 while "disturbed soil" resulted in LE Dig #1. Do we know why they chose to dig at #5 ?

Incidentally, I find it hard to believe that GA was "unaware" of the distrubed soil ? He's too much of a neatnik not to check out the yard thoroughly and regularly.
Not absolutely but I think that is where they found 3 hair ties. Again there was a "Weed Mat" just under the bark and mulch.
Incidentally, I find hair ties in and around my garden, so I would not be surprised to find some with three females living in the house and near Caylee's play area.

Hi,

Scout
You should look at what Suzet has been doing with sims. Very impressive.

Not absolutely but I think that is where they found 3 hair ties. Again there was a "Weed Mat" just under the bark and mulch.
Incidentally, I find hair ties in and around my garden, so I would not be surprised to find some with three females living in the house and near Caylee's play area.

Thanks again. Hair ties aren't surprising - three is a little interesting. Caylee usually had a pony tail (1 tie) or pig tails (2 ties). Maybe she didn't like having her pulled up and regularly pulled the ties out and tossed them in the same spot. I like to imagine her getting away with that little rebellion..... :)

I love this thread! The sleuthing is incredible! The details! From the layout of the house, the detailed floorplans, the minute details of the backyards, the spigots! and the way Casey's bedroom appeared on various interviews. OMG. I hope you guys never have to spy on me, not only would I go crazy, but you would too from watching my house so closely. If you get that interested, please bring your cleaning supplies and I'll let y'all in to get a closer look. :)

:clap: Excellent, excellent work, sleuths. I'm in awe. :clap:

I love this thread! The sleuthing is incredible! The details! From the layout of the house, the detailed floorplans, the minute details of the backyards, the spigots! and the way Casey's bedroom appeared on various interviews. OMG. I hope you guys never have to spy on me, not only would I go crazy, but you would too from watching my house so closely. If you get that interested, please bring your cleaning supplies and I'll let y'all in to get a closer look. :)

:clap: Excellent, excellent work, sleuths. I'm in awe. :clap:
Ve already know all about you!!

But we like you, so you're safe!

Two questions:

Thanks to you both !

Sorry, its KC's abs exerciser...., the ones they advertise on infomercials to get a flat tummy. I call it an abba-dabba, LOL.

Also I want to point out out that in the vids of Caylee in Kcs room we can see that there were always lots of photos adorning the walls. There are a few more in the final vid, but its not like they were all added after June. Most had been there since caylee was around 12-18mths.

picture.php

Sorry, its KC's abs exerciser...., the ones they advertise on infomercials to get a flat tummy. I call it an abba-dabba, LOL.

Also I want to point out out that in the vids of Caylee in Kcs room we can see that there were always lots of photos adorning the walls. There are a few more in the final vid, but its not like they were all added after June. Most had been there since caylee was around 12-18mths.

Thank you ! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back