Anthony Home And Floor Plans

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am also wanting to confirm that the hall along the side of Caylee's room runs all the way to the kitchen?

I hate to quote myself but IIRC in the A's garage on the back wall of the garage is shelving with rubbermaid tubs and the washer and dryer and really no room for a door.
No, there was no remarks from CA and GA about a gate being left ajar that I recall.

Thanks Tom's Girl for finding that pic...perfect!

FWIW, RE: gate left open...from the Mark Furman report transcript,

"And then Tuesday morning [6/17] they noticed that the ladder was back on the pool hooked up. And the gate on the outside of the house was open..."

I realize the state of the gate (open vs. closed) is OT to this thread, but, didn't want it to propagate that there was no mention of it.

Thanks Tom's Girl for finding that pic...perfect!

FWIW, RE: gate left open...from the Mark Furman report transcript,

"And then Tuesday morning [6/17] they noticed that the ladder was back on the pool hooked up. And the gate on the outside of the house was open..."

I realize the state of the gate (open vs. closed) is OT to this thread, but, didn't want it to propagate that there was no mention of it.
I remember GA in some interview? making a the point how safety conscious they were about the ladder and the gate. I think Greta walkabout?

ANTHONY PROPERTY PLAN (Ver 1.3) - Work in Progress

picture.php

The utilities area is possibly still there, though the water heater/furnace/washer/dryer are all in the garage. Maybe they made that area into a walk-in closet. As was shown in one of the photos, there is at least a small hall there by the service door to the garage.

The utilities area is possibly still there, though the water heater/furnace/washer/dryer are all in the garage. Maybe they made that area into a walk-in closet. As was shown in one of the photos, there is at least a small hall there by the service door to the garage.
I don't think I will get details of all cupboard partitions etc., but if I can see a picture of large appliances in garage I will add to sketch. For some WSers it might be significant to include fridges or freezer in garage.
Can you point to a pic or video showing appliances in garage?

I received a reply from the agent selling that home:

Patricia, I do not have a floor plan, but it is a split plan. When you enter the front door, you walk into the living area and the master bedroom is on the left, as is the garage. To the right are the other 3 bedrooms and the kitchen with the kitchen on the back side of the home.

Pretty much the way I thought it was based on the "featured tour".
:crazy:

:woohoo: UPDATE: Found a floor plan pretty much the way the Anthony's home is setup. http://www.amazingplans.com/catalog.php?action=124&item_id=12104 :woohoo:

Patty, you are incredible. Thank you for all you do around here! :blowkiss:

I find this all to be very interesting. excellent work mapping out all the floor plans.

for some reason I always thought the "fourth" bedroom (computer room?) was located at the back of the house, looking out onto the back yard. seeing the floor plan changes my view of a lot of things. I haven't really been the biggest supporter of the "pool accident" theory - partly, I think, because the idea of someone being so tied up on Facebook that they wouldn't notice a toddler thrashing about in a pool from a short distance away just didn't sit right with me (and I know KC is as self-absorbed as they come, but still...). But looking at this layout - and how absolutely isolated that room- which faces the opposite side of the house - is from the pool... I'm not saying it is causing me to change my mind, but it does put things into a new perspective.

Thanks Hercule, et al for putting these together!

I find this all to be very interesting. excellent work mapping out all the floor plans.

for some reason I always thought the "fourth" bedroom (computer room?) was located at the back of the house, looking out onto the back yard. seeing the floor plan changes my view of a lot of things. I haven't really been the biggest supporter of the "pool accident" theory - partly, I think, because the idea of someone being so tied up on Facebook that they wouldn't notice a toddler thrashing about in a pool from a short distance away just didn't sit right with me (and I know KC is as self-absorbed as they come, but still...). But looking at this layout - and how absolutely isolated that room- which faces the opposite side of the house - is from the pool... I'm not saying it is causing me to change my mind, but it does put things into a new perspective.

Thank you.
I have found a few surprises myself. Of course some details could be wrong still. If you spot something don't hesitate to let me know. I'd hate to be resposible for misleading people. There is some dispute over which bedroom was Casey's. I think the Greta tour shows it where I have shown it, but others think she had the corner room. I'll change it if I get some proof.

You raise a good point. An important item to place is the computer. Where do we think it was?

You raise a good point. An important item to place is the computer. Where do we think it was?

I was working off the assumption that a computer room existed, though I'm not sure if this has been verified (?)... but considering:

1. The Anthony's had a computer room before Caylee was born (references to turning the 'computer room' into a nursery), with the other two rooms being Lee and Casey's.

2. Once Lee moved out, there would once again be a spare room.

3. We have not yet noticed a computer in any other area of the house, including Casey's bedroom.

I think, from the Greta tour video, it is pretty evident that KC's room is the first door on the right. However, I am starting to think that Caylee's room is the one at the end of the hall (labeled bedroom 2 on the floorplan), facing the side of the house. At around 2:16 or so in the video, you can clearly see the heart on Caylee's wall and some toys in that end room (I was looking closely b/c I thought it was the computer room and wanted to prove it :) ) at the END of the hallway. When in Caylee's room, the window also appears to face the side yard - you can see the fence at around 1:12 in the video.

This actually makes a lot of sense: Lee and KC had the two front (larger) rooms, the smaller side room was an extra. Side room was turned into a nursery when Caylee was born. Then Lee's room (second on the right when walking down the hall) became vacant when he moved out... and was converted to... the computer room, perhaps?

wow, I wish we could see inside that room!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fangirl88
Back