Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was working off the assumption that a computer room existed, though I'm not sure if this has been verified (?)... but considering:

1. The Anthony's had a computer room before Caylee was born (references to turning the 'computer room' into a nursery), with the other two rooms being Lee and Casey's.

2. Once Lee moved out, there would once again be a spare room.

3. We have not yet noticed a computer in any other area of the house, including Casey's bedroom.

I think, from the Greta tour video, it is pretty evident that KC's room is the first door on the right. However, I am starting to think that Caylee's room is the one at the end of the hall (labeled bedroom 2 on the floorplan), facing the side of the house. At around 2:16 or so in the video, you can clearly see the heart on Caylee's wall and some toys in that end room (I was looking closely b/c I thought it was the computer room and wanted to prove it :) ) at the END of the hallway. When in Caylee's room, the window also appears to face the side yard - you can see the fence at around 1:12 in the video.

This actually makes a lot of sense: Lee and KC had the two front (larger) rooms, the smaller side room was an extra. Side room was turned into a nursery when Caylee was born. Then Lee's room (second on the right when walking down the hall) became vacant when he moved out... and was converted to... the computer room, perhaps?

wow, I wish we could see inside that room!
Your reference to "bedroom 2" makes me think you are working off an old, bad plan? Check out post #152 above.
From the Greta tape we both see that the bedrooms are as I show, but If necessary I could swap Casey to the other front room. Is there reference that they had a "Computer Room" as such. It would make sense. That's what we have in the room my son moved out of. Lots of junk and printers etc. Yet some people have a computer out in family area?

I knew you'd ask :)
If you'll look behind Caylee, you'll see the dining table. To the right of Caylee is a plant on a table. If you look over the top of the plant, there is clearly a door frame behind it.

Haven't read entire thread yet (getting there!) but that door behind the plant leads to the galley-type kitchen, I believe.

Here's a shot of the hallway. At the very end is Caylee's room...you'll recognize it by the thing hanging on the door. Which means the bathroom would be the door right near that black thing in the frame. Greta is standing at the entrance to Casey's room, with the entrance to the great room behind her. That leaves that other, 4th bedroom to be to the right of Greta and most likely where the cameraman was standing to take this shot.

The 4th bedroom is actually to the left of Casey's room (to Greta's left) and the bathroom is behind the 4th bedroom (behind Greta and to her left.) I think.

I was working off the assumption that a computer room existed, though I'm not sure if this has been verified (?)... but considering:

1. The Anthony's had a computer room before Caylee was born (references to turning the 'computer room' into a nursery), with the other two rooms being Lee and Casey's.

2. Once Lee moved out, there would once again be a spare room.

3. We have not yet noticed a computer in any other area of the house, including Casey's bedroom.

I think, from the Greta tour video, it is pretty evident that KC's room is the first door on the right. However, I am starting to think that Caylee's room is the one at the end of the hall (labeled bedroom 2 on the floorplan), facing the side of the house. At around 2:16 or so in the video, you can clearly see the heart on Caylee's wall and some toys in that end room (I was looking closely b/c I thought it was the computer room and wanted to prove it :) ) at the END of the hallway. When in Caylee's room, the window also appears to face the side yard - you can see the fence at around 1:12 in the video.

This actually makes a lot of sense: Lee and KC had the two front (larger) rooms, the smaller side room was an extra. Side room was turned into a nursery when Caylee was born. Then Lee's room (second on the right when walking down the hall) became vacant when he moved out... and was converted to... the computer room, perhaps?

wow, I wish we could see inside that room!

above bolded by me
I agree with you April Shower
You can also see the photo frame that CA tells Greta she made for the baby shower if you pause at 215

Caylee is indeed in the living area (the same as great room). I will agree with your correction that it is the kitchen through the "arcetrave" (great word!) but only because of this picture:

If this is the A's house they must have painted the kitchen cabinets black since this was taken.

Thank you.
I have found a few surprises myself. Of course some details could be wrong still. If you spot something don't hesitate to let me know. I'd hate to be resposible for misleading people. There is some dispute over which bedroom was Casey's. I think the Greta tour shows it where I have shown it, but others think she had the corner room. I'll change it if I get some proof.

I believe you are correct as to the placement of Casey's room. When she was out on bond, there was a poster in the front left window (facing the house) which is Casey's room. I recall one of the media people pointing out that room (with the poster) as Casey's room. Also, I believe the room to the left of Casey's (standing inside facing the bedrooms) may be Lee's room (or computer room after he moved out.) Hercule, you might want to remove utility room from your diagram, as I believe that does not exist. Washer and dryer (and perhaps another refrigerator) are located in the garage against the back wall.

Your reference to "bedroom 2" makes me think you are working off an old, bad plan? Check out post #152 above.
From the Greta tape we both see that the bedrooms are as I show, but If necessary I could swap Casey to the other front room. Is there reference that they had a "Computer Room" as such. It would make sense. That's what we have in the room my son moved out of. Lots of junk and printers etc. Yet some people have a computer out in family area?

rats. post 152 shows up blank for me (??!). i guess i have to check my settings or something. anychance you could PM it to me or something? i am very interested in these house layout discussions....

I believe you are correct as to the placement of Casey's room. When she was out on bond, there was a poster in the front left window (facing the house) which is Casey's room. I recall one of the media people pointing out that room (with the poster) as Casey's room. Also, I believe the room to the left of Casey's (standing inside facing the bedrooms) may be Lee's room (or computer room after he moved out.) Hercule, you might want to remove utility room from your diagram, as I believe that does not exist. Washer and dryer (and perhaps another refrigerator) are located in the garage against the back wall.
Thank you some useful snippets.

Now you mention it I remember the poster. I have seen no evidence aginst KC room where I have it so I'll call it definite now.
I can rename Utilities room but there must be something in that space. I'll call it "Storage"
I am looking to see what appliances, work benches etc there are in Garage. Can you recall any pics?

Thank you some useful snippets.

Now you mention it I remember the poster. I have seen no evidence aginst KC room where I have it so I'll call it definite now.
I can rename Utilities room but there must be something in that space. I'll call it "Storage"
I am looking to see what appliances, work benches etc there are in Garage. Can you recall any pics?

I have been busy searching online - will post any I am able to find.

ETA: I definitely recall seeing washer and dryer -

I have been busy searching online - will post any I am able to find.

ETA: I definitely recall seeing washer and dryer -

there is a video somewhere with some good shots of the garage - it was brought up a bunch of times when discussing if one of the storage bins could have been used to transport the body. I am doing some digging as well...

looks like the race is on :)

the room marked utility may actually be the bathroom/water closet in the master bedroom or maybe part bath part closet and the rest just the bed room. Just a thought.

I have seen this before. Very worrying video. When a child makes any noises, just babble even, you interact. That's how you shape up speach. It's been 30+ years since I was doing that but I find this video disturbing. And what is all that under the table thing about. Gives me the creeps.

I second that emotion.

You could just show address here?

Here it is:

If you magnify pic, notice to left of vehicle appears to be w/d. Actually, I thought they were against the back wall.

Attachments

• garage.jpg
    garage.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 96
1) The wall does NOT extend all the way from the rear of the house to the room wall you currently show as "bath". It is clear in the Greta video while the camera is focused on Cindy sitting at the table in the Dining room that there is a stub/short wall behind her extending from the rear wall of the home that only partially separates the Dining area from the kitchen. In this same view in the video you can see out the kitchen window looking out of the right exterior wall and you can see the fence that runs down the side of the house on the 'gas can shed' side of the house.

2) IMHO, the 'gate' George refers to is the fence gate that passes from the front yard to the back yard on the garage side of the house. This gate can be seen on one of the videos that showed the K-9 units walking from the driveway into the backyard.

And also the video when the A's returned from CA and came home to get a fresh change of clothes and the dogs from the house. They used the side door on the left of the house (not through the garage or front door). IIRC, you could see the gate in that shot. Anyone know how to link that?

I see shelves, which is good to know I think a work bench is shown in the display home.
Can you make out much in the shadows at the back?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back