Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think my sketch agree with all that.
Do you remember a door(s) from the dining area? That is, standing in kitchen doorway and looking out, was there any doors on your left?

I actually went back thru the whole thread now and the drawing is pretty accurate. I don't remember any door from the dining room or the kitchen area to the bedrooms. What I remember and much was trigger by watching the realestate tour. The 3 bedrroms were all clustered at the right front of the house and were entered from a hall off the living room (or great room). Two of those bedrooms were at the front of the house and the third would have been directly on the left as you entered the hall.
The door to the master bedroom (which I thought was odd at the time) was in a little hall to the left of the front door. In this hall was also the entrance to the garage.
Does that make any sense?

I actually went back thru the whole thread now and the drawing is pretty accurate. I don't remember any door from the dining room or the kitchen area to the bedrooms. What I remember and much was trigger by watching the realestate tour. The 3 bedrroms were all clustered at the right front of the house and were entered from a hall off the living room (or great room). Two of those bedrooms were at the front of the house and the third would have been directly on the left as you entered the hall.
The door to the master bedroom (which I thought was odd at the time) was in a little hall to the left of the front door. In this hall was also the entrance to the garage.
Does that make any sense?
That makes perfect sense because it agrees with me!

The site with the tour was where I got most of my info, but some details can't be seen.
Still hoping to get a real floor plan, but this homemade one is good enogh now to help understand things better.

First VERY rough attempt.

Feel free to add, subtract, or laugh.

I can't totally reconcile things myself.

I think this stuff is important because in all probability the REAL CRIME SCENE is here.

I, or somebody else, can produce a proper drawing when most details confirmed, but for now I am just using the exterior shape. See post below #167

picture.php

I think the kitchen is where you've got bedroom 2. Bedroom 2 is where you've got the bathroom, and the area marked with a question mark is the bathroom. Walking in the front door and looking towards the back is the living room, there's a sliding door on the left (where you've got the kitchen) that leads to the enclosed, screened in porch or patio. I think the hallway that is between the area marked with a question mark is open into the kitchen. A person could walk from the living room area down the hall past Casey and Caylee's rooms, turn left, and end up back in the kitchen.

I think the kitchen is where you've got bedroom 2. Bedroom 2 is where you've got the bathroom, and the area marked with a question mark is the bathroom. Walking in the front door and looking towards the back is the living room, there's a sliding door on the left (where you've got the kitchen) that leads to the enclosed, screened in porch or patio. I think the hallway that is between the area marked with a question mark is open into the kitchen. A person could walk from the living room area down the hall past Casey and Caylee's rooms, turn left, and end up back in the kitchen.
You have latched on to my baby steps in producing a plan. I think the second version answers your criticisms.
You seem to know what you are talking about. What do you think of later version? (See p3, post #56) Any changes?
One minor point I am a bit hooked on is GA claim that he always locked the gate to the pool. I can not see how you can fence that pool and no sign of a fence or gate?

I've taken your drawing and changed it to what I think is the floor plan after viewing the tour of the home for sale. I forgot to put a door in between the kitchen and dining room........:)

AnthonyHome2.jpg

You have latched on to my baby steps in producing a plan. I think the second version answers your criticisms.
You seem to know what you are talking about. What do you think of later version? (See p3, post 56) Any changes?
One minor point I am a bit hooked on is GA claim that he always locked the gate to the pool. I can not see how you can fence that pool and no sign of a fence or gate?

Yes.............I hadn't gotten to page 3 in this thread yet, and was responding to your first drawing. I think this is the plan of the Anthony home. I think there is a gate into the backyard on the garage side of the house. There were pictures of George and Lee going around to the side garage door and I'm pretty sure I saw a gate there, that would lead into the backyard past the two sheds.

I've taken your drawing and changed it to what I think is the floor plan after viewing the tour of the home for sale. I forgot to put a door in between the kitchen and dining room........:)

AnthonyHome2.jpg
I can accept the kitchen wall moved as you have it. Do you have any pics that confirm this? Do you have experience of this house or a similar one? Where is the door to "Bath"
You still do not seem to have seen version in POST #56

I can accept the kitchen wall moved as you have it. Do you have any pics that confirm this? Do you have experience of this house or a similar one? Where is the door to "Bath"
You still do not seem to have seen version in POST #56

I don't have any pictures to confirm that the hallway ends up going into the kitchen, but have seen similar floor plans here in California. The house was built in 1986 and by that time, builders were very much into open floor plans with flow..........so it would be logical that there would be an entrance into the kitchen from the area of the three bedrooms.....the idea that one could go from the bedroom area into the kitchen area without passing through the living room. I didn't put a door in, as it could be on either hallway wall.......that's an unknown.

I did check out your post #56 on page 3 and note that your version and mine are very close.

I think Greta's tour of Casey and Caylee's bedrooms could give us more insight.

I don't have any pictures to confirm that the hallway ends up going into the kitchen, but have seen similar floor plans here in California. The house was built in 1986 and by that time, builders were very much into open floor plans with flow..........so it would be logical that there would be an entrance into the kitchen from the area of the three bedrooms.....the idea that one could go from the bedroom area into the kitchen area without passing through the living room. I didn't put a door in, as it could be on either hallway wall.......that's an unknown.

I did check out your post #56 on page 3 and note that your version and mine are very close.

I think Greta's tour of Casey and Caylee's bedrooms could give us more insight.
I've looked at the Greta tour a few times. I could have always missed something, but I got no clues about the hall going to kitchen. Not saying it doesn't, just there was not a camera shot up that way to confirm or deny it. I follow your point that it makes sense. There are lots of pics about. I view them more carefully now that I have been working on this plan. Hope for more clues. I don't want to change the plan sketch for every little thing, so I will wait and see what I figure out and what people post. In a way, the details do not matter so much. Just the general lay out helps me a hell of a lot. For instance, its sobering to see where GA was sitting when he last saw Caylee alive. Must have been only feet away at most, and I can't see her going past without giving him a hug and a kiss. Always provided his June 16th story is the truth? Still, I would like to get this sketch as accurate as possible, and still hope for the actual plan to be accessed.

I have seen this before. Very worrying video. When a child makes any noises, just babble even, you interact. That's how you shape up speach. It's been 30+ years since I was doing that but I find this video disturbing. And what is all that under the table thing about. Gives me the creeps.

I'm with you, Hercule. It was rather creepy watching a closeup of the child's leg and dress. :cool: Perhaps the lack of interaction with her was their way of "capturing Caylee" without anyone else's influence. I don't know.

I do have to say thanks for this thread. I've been wondering about the interior of their house for a long time. Having the master bedroom so far away from Casey's makes it more understandable how she could stay holed up in that house while out on bail, but never really interact with the family or anyone else.

Great thread.

I remember one of the reporters outside of the A's home pointing to the window on the far right and saying that is KC's bedroom. Her's would have been bedroom #3 based on that.

I'm with you, Hercule. It was rather creepy watching a closeup of the child's leg and dress. :cool: Perhaps the lack of interaction with her was their way of "capturing Caylee" without anyone else's influence. I don't know.

I do have to say thanks for this thread. I've been wondering about the interior of their house for a long time. Having the master bedroom so far away from Casey's makes it more understandable how she could stay holed up in that house while out on bail, but never really interact with the family or anyone else.

Great thread.
Thanks.
I started it for my own benefit. I had only a vague idea of the layout. Largely wrong. I imagined quite an expanse of garden, but it's small and jamed in. When I could not get a copy of the actual plan, drawing one seemed like the only alternative. I am happy others benifit too. It has revised a bit of interest. A chance for people to do a bit of sleuthing -looking for clues etc. It does not have to be a fancy professional plan, just needs the general layout to be accurate.

I remember one of the reporters outside of the A's home pointing to the window on the far right and saying that is KC's bedroom. Her's would have been bedroom #3 based on that.
I am keeping an open mind on that. I put KC's bedroom where shown because I though the Greta interview went in that first door heading away from the living area. I'll watch Greta again (for the thousanth time) before I update a few details. I'd welcome any other video or photos that settles the arguement.

1) The wall does NOT extend all the way from the rear of the house to the room wall you currently show as "bath". It is clear in the Greta video while the camera is focused on Cindy sitting at the table in the Dining room that there is a stub/short wall behind her extending from the rear wall of the home that only partially separates the Dining area from the kitchen. In this same view in the video you can see out the kitchen window looking out of the right exterior wall and you can see the fence that runs down the side of the house on the 'gas can shed' side of the house.

2) IMHO, the 'gate' George refers to is the fence gate that passes from the front yard to the back yard on the garage side of the house. This gate can be seen on one of the videos that showed the K-9 units walking from the driveway into the backyard.

I am keeping an open mind on that. I put KC's bedroom where shown because I though the Greta interview went in that first door heading away from the living area. I'll watch Greta again (for the thousanth time) before I update a few details. I'd welcome any other video or photos that settles the arguement.

You are correct. Casey's room is the first room on the right as you walk down the foyer away from the living area. Caylee's room is at the end of the foyer.

1) The wall does NOT extend all the way from the rear of the house to the room wall you currently show as "bath". It is clear in the Greta video while the camera is focused on Cindy sitting at the table in the Dining room that there is a stub/short wall behind her extending from the rear wall of the home that only partially separates the Dining area from the kitchen. In this same view in the video you can see out the kitchen window looking out of the right exterior wall and you can see the fence that runs down the side of the house on the 'gas can shed' side of the house.

2) IMHO, the 'gate' George refers to is the fence gate that passes from the front yard to the back yard on the garage side of the house. This gate can be seen on one of the videos that showed the K-9 units walking from the driveway into the backyard.
Thanks.
In point 1. I think you are looking at a hybrid plan. My inaccurate first attempt, modified by another poster. I think mkII version you would agree with? (post #56)

Point 2. I'll accept your word, do you know of a photo that supports it? If I understand the aerial shot (way bag in the early part of this thread post #15), I could perhaps imagine a fence running from the rear of A's garage to neighbour's house? Sounds a bit weird?

How in heck is a gated fence from front yard a safety feature in regards to Caylee and the pool?

I would have to disagree because a friend's 16 month old climbed a similar ladder into a pool and drowned. No one thought she could do it either.

and Caylee was nearly 3...she could have climbed that ladder faster than me and been in the pool before you could blink

There is also an access door on the west side of the garage that leads directly into the garage. I watched when the A's entered their house this way when returning from LKL trip and staying at the Ritz, I thought it was odd they entered their house from the side this way instead of just going through the front door. Still don't get it.

There is also an access door on the west side of the garage that leads directly into the garage. I watched when the A's entered their house this way when returning from LKL trip and staying at the Ritz, I thought it was odd they entered their house from the side this way instead of just going through the front door. Still don't get it.
I have shown a door from rear of garage. I was unaware of the gate to the side of the garage. I'll bring the most recent plan forward. There are already a few possible changes needed, but I'll keep collecting a while longer.

picture.php

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back