Anthony Home And Floor Plans

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
picture.php

Looks like you all nailed it! Congrats..

Except the CAT WAS ON THE BED in the master bedroom and not the dining room table. :biglaugh:

Looks like you all nailed it! Congrats..

Except the CAT WAS ON THE BED in the master bedroom and not the dining room table. :biglaugh:
Thinking myself how much more elegant our sketch is to the LE one?

I think you might be looking at a cat from "03"? I show the "08" possition.

Thinking myself how much more elegant our sketch is to the LE one?

I think you might be looking at a cat from "03"? I show the "08" possition.

Yes, LE needs to buy your sketches and use them during the trial.

per bolded.. best laugh I have had all night!!

One thing you should add on the dining table is the 5 knives...

Yes, LE needs to buy your sketches and use them during the trial.

per bolded.. best laugh I have had all night!!

One thing you should add on the dining table is the 5 knives...
LOL
Knives would be good, but scale a bit small.

Herc, remember when you told me to add the duct tape and the garbage bags to the garage in the sim house? I put them on a high shelf. How ironic that LE said they found the box of garbage bags and the garbage bag with the other laundry bag inside it, on a shelf above the washer and dryer in the garage (if I have that correctly). Clearly, I need to move the shelf.

picture.php

Photos of the inside of the Anthony home and garage

Looks like we had it fairly close.......

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18741575/detail.html

Wow, thanks for the photos Steve. I think we did really good, too. The master bedroom was always an elusive area. It's nice to finally see it. At one point I had put the master bed near the sliding doors (this was because of an old photo I saw of Lee's room, thinking it was Cindy's room). In fact, I thought George had stashed a weight bench in the master bedroom because he looks to be in good shape and I don't think he's had much time to spend "at the gym." I should have known Cindy wouldn't have allowed that in her room and now I can see there was no room anyway.

All I can say to LE is, thanks for the photos and we sure could have used them several weeks ago. Haven't been in the sim house in a while. These photos may have spurred me on to enter the premises again.

Would love to know when the pics were taken of Casey's room. Was this Dec 11? Remember that whole thing we had going about Cindy playing musical furniture?

The two biggest discrepencies in the drawing that I did for Hercule Poirot are;

1. The garage has an offset in the back wall by the Hot Water heater. It is not a straight line.

2. Caylee's bedroom does not have a closet, although the basic outline of the walls is pretty much the same.

Can anyone shed some light on the garage layout, with regard to the back wall, as this possibly affects the layout of the bathroom.

And I believe.. the green curtains are correct as well... how weird.
Not wierd.
Suzet has put in a lot of effort and research into the finer points of decore etc. Not shown on the working floorplan (YET) but certainly of importance to get a sense of the crime location.

You do realise that Penny is an eye wittness? Presently eating tinned salmon under the wittness protection scheme?

Not wierd.
Suzet has put in a lot of effort and research into the finer points of decore etc. Not shown on the working floorplan (YET) but certainly of importance to get a sense of the crime location.

You do realise that Penny is an eye wittness? Presently eating tinned salmon under the wittness protection scheme?

You need treatment.. your sense of wit is at it's very best. Giddy from the doc dump?

LOL...

The two biggest discrepencies in the drawing that I did for Hercule Poirot are;

1. The garage has an offset in the back wall by the Hot Water heater. It is not a straight line.

2. Caylee's bedroom does not have a closet, although the basic outline of the walls is pretty much the same.

Can anyone shed some light on the garage layout, with regard to the back wall, as this possibly affects the layout of the bathroom.
Hi Steve, the garage wall offset is shown in some of the realtor picks (Assuming a similar layout) I'll look for pic.

We discussed the closet. My view is that the space where the closet shown in Caylee's room is shelves with no partition front or door etc. As shown is OK with me?

Not wierd.

Tu es très drôle Monsieur!! :)

Kudo's to all that worked on the floor plans. Wow you guys/gals did an excellent job!!
Just saw the lay out in the doc dump... GOOD JOB TO All

As per http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/3374B TO 3463B REDO.pdf page 3405 I was just wondering what price range there house would be ?
I note there is only one bathroom ? or maybe they didn't sketch that in the diagram
And I saw in the photos of the houes and out areas that the Washing Machine and Dryer is in the Garage ?????

Do you not have Laundries ?

I also noted that Caylees room is attached to the main bathroom which I thought odd.

I put this thread here though as this is more my curiosity as to what sort of price this house would be and if this is a general type house in the USA in the suburbs

Also anyone know how long they have lived at that house ?

Hi Jane
I don't live in Florida, but my mom does, and her laundry is in the garage, like the A's.
I live in an older home, and the washer and dryer are in the basement.

Most newer homes do have a laundry room, sometimes near the garage entry to the house.
The A's have a second bath in the master bedroom.
There is a whole thread on the layout of the A's house. I think they were working on the theory that KC was in the 'spare/computer' room and Caylee drowned in the pool while unsupervised.

I don't know the price of homes in the area. I think they moved there in 1989.
here's the thread, with a pretty good diagram of the A house.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77680&page=23
post #553 shows the most recent edition of the schematic.

Hi thanks for that , yes I was really after the sort of prices and so forth and whether that is a median size home or above avg over there etc..

Just very interested in pricing and sq m2

I believe you can check the prices at the orange county tax appraiser office, on-line. I know you can check the prices for osceola county (kissimee, just below orlando)

you can check at http://www.ocpafl.org/

They bought the home in 89 for $90,900.
Today, the Total value is $172,159.

But keep in mind the housing bubble. The tax appraisers kept up with the 'values', so that they can collect taxes on the new 'higher' value. I'm a county down from them and our appraiser lowered the value on my home by $30,000 in the past year. I don't know if that has happened to this home yet or not. Don't konw what their appraiser is doing. There are other web sites that shows the homes being sold in an area. So a person can figure out what the going rates are, etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*
Back