Anthony Spokesperson -MB- Resigns *UPDATES*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
sorry MB is ill, but what a great way to get out of this!!! IMO

As much as the Anthony's tick me off, I am not ready to put full blame on them for wanting to dance this charade of theirs. I think they are being manipulated by a group that really doesn't have the A's best interest at heart. The Dateline epi last night had Cindy stating that their investigators have found that everything Casey has said, is true. We all know, Casey has done nothing but lie out of her butt. Those investigators the A's speak of, if I am right, are tied into the KF people... and we already know how shady KF is. I just hope C&G wake up soon and realize that they have not only been had by their lying daughter, but by the KF people as well.

Which version of of everything KC said is true? The nanny in the park or the nanny at Sawgrass? In what alternative universe? Seriously...

It's way too early in the morning for this.

and is this health issue something that just occurred? I think not! The woman as well as her husband surly realized the effect this would have on their credibility and standing in their respective careers and maybe, just maybe her conscience got to her. We're taking about the murder of a two year old baby and defending her suspected killer. I don't get it, who in their right mind could do that.

Well, JB for one and evidently that whole crew of scheme team members he has assembled.

To be honest I prefer B.Conway,he's not so annoying......YET.

The distance was very obvious as they left the church..however sometimes when we are aching inside when don't want anyone near us....even the ones we love the most. Cindy was a firecracker these past few months...but now has lost her spark. Crushed by the reality that her daughter could have done such a thing. Even more devestated that her little grandaughter that she prayed for every night was right down the street alone in a garbage bag. I'm sickened by the picture of Caylee laying dead right under their noses...imagine how they must feel. I'm sure she is having a hard time getting out of bed and just going through the motions. She has to feel totally empty and dead inside.....unimaginable.....not surprising she is distancing herself.....

Cindy doesn't seem to mind her PI holding onto her while George walks behind them both. :rolleyes:

She's stepping down for health reasons and surgery.

Probably not a joke to her, huh?

M. Bart has had a habit of bringing her health issues forward whenever she finds herself in a tough spot. When she wrote the scathing accusations on her blog that she had received death threats from WS'ers (a total lie by the way,- was confronted by Tricia) she whined about her health. I would have to see her in the OR in order to believe she was really having surgery.

M. Bart has had a habit of bringing her health issues forward whenever she finds herself in a tough spot. When she wrote the scathing accusations on her blog that she had received death threats from WS'ers (a total lie by the way,- was confronted by Tricia) she whined about her health. I would have to see her in the OR in order to believe she was really having surgery.

Didn't she say she was having surgery like 2 months ago? I dont wish anyone ill- health, but I also dont advocate people that misrepresent their qualifications or lack thereof.

The A's no longer need a spokesperson because they have been told by the new attorney to STFU because there is the potential that there are charges coming their way. Maybe they will finally listen to advice instead of being the "know it alls" they have been. The potential for their own future arrests should keep them quiet now that they realize they have already incriminated themselves with their behavior and lack of mouth control.

It really is beginning to seem that someone has gotten through to the As. They've made very wise decisions in the past few days with disassociating from Kidfinders and their former spokesperson, hiring a good attorney, and refraining from making outrageous comments to the media.

I'm hoping with everything in me that for Caylee's sake, that this is a turnaround, and that they will keep going forward with continued good decisions and behavior that will allow more dignity and respect to surround Caylee's memory.

I'm glad. Not that I enjoy feeling sympathy for anyone but it has been kind of nice to be able to feel sad for Cindy and George these last few days. This is more like what grieving grandparents look like. When they don't have their gums flapping spitting out more lies to attempt to cover for their daughter I am much more able to empathize with their situation. I have never had a problem with them continuing to love their daughter- my problem has always been that by lying and covering up for Casey they were choosing her over Caylee.

I don't know the reason they are quiet, it could be because they are afraid they are about to be charged with a crime or it could be they have finally woken the F*!$ up and see their daughter as she really is. Whatever the reason, I hope their behaviors continue- it looks good on them!

I agree.

I think the death threats may not be exclusive to KFN or to MB.

B. Conway has his hands full and I hope he knows what he's doing getting involved.
So far he appears sincere and seems to have a calming effect on the situation. I hope he can hold steady when the storm errupts with the identification of Caylee's remains.

JB is a fool and this circus act he's brought into town won't go over well with the good people of Orlando.
I think they've had enough of the dog and pony show.
This isn't California.
Florida has a great reputation for seeking the truth and putting killers behind bars.
Bolded by me
Yes, I thought the same thing, why is a Californian in Fl? What is her angle? I asked this on another post and it just bugs me. I think the new lawyer fired her. He seems like an intelligent, experienced atty., he had to have seen MB is a liability. I got very bad vibes from her, she looks angry all the time, not a good trait for a PR person. She also did that tasteless "meet and greet" :rolleyes: I'm glad she's out of the picture.
I do however, wish her well with her health trouble.

I agree BeanE, but I have noticed another change with them. In both the videos when they returned to HopeSpring yesterday, and leaving the church today, Cindy was walking way ahead of Geo, and it just seemed really different. Normally, they're usually close together, often touching when they're walking in public.

I'm sensing dissention there. I don't think CA likes this lack of control, and suspect GA is paying for it.

Agree Potato Head, strange we are all picking up on that, big change I'd say. She is hustling a few ft. ahead of GA. Looks to me like he was finally straight with her and she's as mad as a hornet.

I sense an even bigger dissention here possibly before this even goes to trial. This close knit little family has lost the pinky finger, the ring fingers in jail and the ringleader is pi##ed off. :rolleyes:

Agree Potato Head, strange we are all picking up on that, big change I'd say. She is hustling a few ft. ahead of GA. Looks to me like he was finally straight with her and she's as mad as a hornet.

I sense an even bigger dissention here possibly before this even goes to trial. This close knit little family has lost the pinky finger, the ring fingers in jail and the ringleader is pi##ed off. :rolleyes:

Bolding mine. I'm not as observant as you are, but I'm happy to read your observations. I wish no ill will on either CA or GA, but I am hoping that the "bubble" bursts between them that allows them to continue the lie about Caylee.

Kinda like someone else who blogs, who shall remain unmentioned, but says that they have the "C" disease. :rolleyes:

<respectfully snipped> Maybe they will finally listen to advice instead of being the "know it alls" they have been. The potential for their own future arrests should keep them quiet now that they realize they have already incriminated themselves with their behavior and lack of mouth control.

Thank you. IMO, the A's have been silent not for any noble reason or enlightenment moment they may have had, but pure and simple because they're running scared.

They felt invincible before, so were free to spout off when they wished to, thinking there would be no repercussions. Now that they have been cornered, they have shut down. I think this has ZERO to do with any advice they are getting, and is solely due to survival instinct. Those who may think I am being harsh, try to remember human nature.

IMO- they are saving their energy for a last resort attack of some sort. Call me crazy^^.

They want privacy yet continue to issue statements - post on blogs - have reps
give interviews .

WHEN WILL THE SILENCE BEGIN ??????????????? Today works for me !

I am watching Dr. Phil right now, and MB said that she is still by the Anthony's side. She isn't their spokesperson anymore, because their lawyer is taking over that role. She said that they still hold out hope that Caylee is alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC
Back