Anthony Spokesperson -MB- Resigns *UPDATES*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It really is beginning to seem that someone has gotten through to the As. They've made very wise decisions in the past few days with disassociating from Kidfinders and their former spokesperson, hiring a good attorney, and refraining from making outrageous comments to the media.

I'm hoping with everything in me that for Caylee's sake, that this is a turnaround, and that they will keep going forward with continued good decisions and behavior that will allow more dignity and respect to surround Caylee's memory.

I agree BeanE, but I have noticed another change with them. In both the videos when they returned to HopeSpring yesterday, and leaving the church today, Cindy was walking way ahead of Geo, and it just seemed really different. Normally, they're usually close together, often touching when they're walking in public.

I'm sensing dissention there. I don't think CA likes this lack of control, and suspect GA is paying for it.

I am afraid ,what we are seeing is not them wising up,but it's them covering there ars!! I believe they were advised to get an attorney because LE was considering bringing charges against them. I wish ,that I could have more faith in them, but from what Ive seen out of the A's it's wise to read between the lies.

I agree BeanE, but I have noticed another change with them. In both the videos when they returned to HopeSpring yesterday, and leaving the church today, Cindy was walking way ahead of Geo, and it just seemed really different. Normally, they're usually close together, often touching when they're walking in public.

I'm sensing dissention there. I don't think CA likes this lack of control, and suspect GA is paying for it.

I noticed that also, Potato. Quite a distance between them that I've never seen before.

The distance was very obvious as they left the church..however sometimes when we are aching inside when don't want anyone near us....even the ones we love the most. Cindy was a firecracker these past few months...but now has lost her spark. Crushed by the reality that her daughter could have done such a thing. Even more devestated that her little grandaughter that she prayed for every night was right down the street alone in a garbage bag. I'm sickened by the picture of Caylee laying dead right under their noses...imagine how they must feel. I'm sure she is having a hard time getting out of bed and just going through the motions. She has to feel totally empty and dead inside.....unimaginable.....not surprising she is distancing herself.....

You're probably right, blueyed. The realization that Caylee was so close and in a trash bag has to be horribly painful. To realize their daughter was the one who did this most despicable thing is probably too much to handle. Fighter Cindy has withdrawn into herself for now.

Let's remember though, the family hasn't made any visits to KC since the indictment. They've known since July that Caylee wasn't alive ("dead body in the damn car"). They put up a front as long as KC wasn't officially charged with murder, pretending to the world that Caylee was alive (I'm sure they were hoping with all their hearts but knew the truth deep down). They were on a mission to save Casey. After the indictment, they didn't visit her in jail. Couldn't look her in the eye, maybe? Now they have the harshest of realities, not only was Caylee killed by Casey, but she was brutally done so (my opinion) and callously and shamelessly tossed away like garbage. That has to hurt more than anything else. Tossed away like garbage. With duct tape on her mouth.

Oh the tears that must bring them. I don't even know those people and it brought me to sobs.

From the article:

"Bart said she was stepping aside for health reasons. She is preparing to undergo surgery at the end of the month in Washington State"

She's stepping down for health reasons and surgery.

Probably not a joke to her, huh?

WoW, they come
They drink
They go...
over and over and over again

What does this say about the reality of dealing with the Anthonys on a daily basis? No one wants to stay around them. Although I believe M. Bart was a horrendously bad spokesperson, I hope on a personal level that her surgery goes well.

From the article:

"Bart said she was stepping aside for health reasons. She is preparing to undergo surgery at the end of the month in Washington State"

and is this health issue something that just occurred? I think not! The woman as well as her husband surly realized the effect this would have on their credibility and standing in their respective careers and maybe, just maybe her conscience got to her. We're taking about the murder of a two year old baby and defending her suspected killer. I don't get it, who in their right mind could do that.

Hard to say. Given the timing, both the surgery and stepping down sound elective to me.

You're probably right--it does sound very convenient. BTW, I love your screen name. My son can mimic Tim Gunn perfectly--it makes me laugh.

She's stepping down for health reasons and surgery.

Probably not a joke to her, huh?

Your right, it probably isn't a joke to Michelle having to have surgery. I can only wish her well with her health and hope that her surgery goes well.

Who in there right mind would have this woman as a spokesperson? I just don't get this????

I just watched it and geeze I think the same way. "she reached out to LA online and kidfinders and the A's took her up on it"

BLAH...

Perhaps I should have reached out with my Aussie Support!

It really is beginning to seem that someone has gotten through to the As. They've made very wise decisions in the past few days with disassociating from Kidfinders and their former spokesperson, hiring a good attorney, and refraining from making outrageous comments to the media.

I'm hoping with everything in me that for Caylee's sake, that this is a turnaround, and that they will keep going forward with continued good decisions and behavior that will allow more dignity and respect to surround Caylee's memory.

I agree.

I think the death threats may not be exclusive to KFN or to MB.

B. Conway has his hands full and I hope he knows what he's doing getting involved.
So far he appears sincere and seems to have a calming effect on the situation. I hope he can hold steady when the storm errupts with the identification of Caylee's remains.

JB is a fool and this circus act he's brought into town won't go over well with the good people of Orlando.
I think they've had enough of the dog and pony show.
This isn't California.
Florida has a great reputation for seeking the truth and putting killers behind bars.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892
Back