Anthony's admit to Conflicting Statements Seek Full Immunity

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should George and Cindy be granted full immunity in exchange for truth?

• Yes

Votes: 200 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 123 16.5%
  • No and go after them for obstruction of justice!

Votes: 421 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I recall BC mentioning was conflicting statements. Which is perjury. While it does happen, and the Cops do catch folks in it.. they don't always charge folks. They can, but, well.. Being such.. If that is all it is, then LE might be suprised by the request for immunity by the Anthonys.

On the flip side, the LE generally points out that perjury is a crime, blah, blah, blah... All to hopefully help folks to recall more factually by the time they are witnesses in a trial. IF they do it then.. ouch!

If it is perjury, should they be charged for the crime of perjury that the committed?

Sorry....I don't think this is about perjury for the A's.....an attorney asking for full immunity for them at this point must mean that the A's KNOW that LE took something out of their home as evidence which will implicate them to some degree in covering up, lies to LE, or discarding of the body (this one I hope is not the case, because I would hate to think that loving gp's could leave their beautiful baby in the woods like that.) However, I have wondered if they haven't been acting so crazy to cover for LA's involvement rather than their own. I can imagine that would cause them to take the chances they have taken. If LA was involved in helping his sister cover up her crime, CA and GA would realize that they stand to lose their entire family. My opinion only....

Sorry....I don't think this is about perjury for the A's.....an attorney asking for full immunity for them at this point must mean that the A's KNOW that LE took something out of their home as evidence which will implicate them to some degree in covering up, lies to LE, or discarding of the body (this one I hope is not the case, because I would hate to think that loving gp's could leave their beautiful baby in the woods like that.) However, I have wondered if they haven't been acting so crazy to cover for LA's involvement rather than their own. I can imagine that would cause them to take the chances they have taken. If LA was involved in helping his sister cover up her crime, CA and GA would realize that they stand to lose their entire family. My opinion only....

I guess your theory could explain alot of things if true.

I also wonder about the computers being siezed and Cindy's hacked/emails, and the emails to KathiB. Larry G's email correspondence, of which we haven't see all of them, was given to LE as well. I don't remember where, but right after the body was found, there was an article that stated witness tampering as well.

I haven't read the entire thread but while scrolling through the last page to post my thoughts I read yours. It's exactly what I was thinking. The A's have never once thought of seeking immunity or coming clean with their statements to LE even though it must have been obvious to them that many felt they were lying and obstructing justice. Why now? Because something that was taken during the search or that they know was found with Caylee's remains will point directly to them. I think they know they are caught redhanded and there is no other way out except to be granted immunity. They never budged before when they had to have known that LE knew there were conflicting statements per the interviews. IMO, they didn't think obstruction could be proven before but now they do. I voted not to give them immunity and to charge them. That will at least stop the book and movie deals if they are convicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214