Anthony's admit to Conflicting Statements Seek Full Immunity

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should George and Cindy be granted full immunity in exchange for truth?

• Yes

Votes: 200 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 123 16.5%
  • No and go after them for obstruction of justice!

Votes: 421 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They will never testify against their daughter. Immunity in exchange for what? Testimony? You think they will get up there and tell the truth? They don't know what that means.

Nope, no immunity. Get em good. I'm sick of looking at them.

I just feel that Cindy is too much like Casey, in that she will never actually admit real truth to anyone, even LE, if it makes her or her family look bad in any way.

I agree, but also think that jail seems very real to her and she might be willing to do what it takes to stay out.

JoAnn_W

I agree that George is maybe ready to tell the truth but they had their chance.What did they do instead?They lied and manipulated,they went on TV all day long trying to fool the entire world,I can't forget that and I won't.
Do they need privacy now?Oh I understand.What about everything they did so far?They are behaving only because there's no way out anymore.They're trapped.They are not doing the right thing because they are responsible or grieving but because they're scared.

IMO

There she goes again, setting up the terms. I say LE needs to have the last word. You come in and tell us the truth and THEN we'll see what we're willing to let slide.

She's been called a control freak.

JoAnn_W

I think the details of the morning of the 16th by George were all a lie. George never saw Caylee leave the house. Tell us about the fight now Cindy. What happened after the fight? Did Casey threaten to harm Caylee and you feel bad about it now?

I agree- I think we will find a whole new timeline.

What else do you think will come out? I think they will admit to cleaning out the car and maybe even to knowing the truth. Surely they were notified in advance by Baez's office that that his office was going to announce that "maybe it was an accident." The death penalty lawyer submitted a video with pictures of Casey as a child- I'm thinking they were given to him by the parents and they were in on this defense all along.

JoAnn_W

The "grieving grandparents" only goes so far. It doesn't extend to lying to LE. I certainly hope that LE doesn't buy this immunity request. I don't think the Anthony's have anything to offer LE that LE doesn't already know. It's my opinion they're just trying to save themselves from future charges. MOO

ITA. Besides, if they lied before, what assurance do we have that they won't lie again?

WTH?What kind of game is this again?
Yes I lied and hey if you want the truth I want my @ss protected?

:furious:

NO immunity if you ask me.

ITA. Besides, if the lied before, what assurance do we have that they won't lie again?

Exactly.
IMO they will win twice.
1.They will have immunity.
2.They will continue with the spin.

ITA that it's too late now. The A's feel trapped, they know they are guilty if for nothing else than lying to LE. Trying to get immunity NOW simply makes them look as guilty as they feel. LE knows what's what, I don't think they need anything from the A's at this point.

Regardless of any empathy I may have for the A's right now (yes, I do have a bit. They lost someone they love, no matter the circumstances), the point is that they consciously made a decision to lie. My mother always told me that there are consequences to everything I do, good or bad. They made their choice, now they have to deal with the fallout.

I agree, but also think that jail seems very real to her and she might be willing to do what it takes to stay out.

JoAnn_W

I'm not so sure about that. Just my own take on CA, but remember how GA talked about CA living through rose-colored glasses? I think CA's arrogance doesn't allow her to even think she might end up in jail. I haven't seen a break in her personality yet and I don't believe it will happen even now. MOO

I am not by nature a doubting Thomas but...
Was this before or after his press release that the family still thinks the nanny did it?
Was this before or after his press release that the family is accusing LE of removing things from the house, that is not on the search warrant?
Why the need to go to the news before you talk to LE?

They want to help who? IMOO, doesnt seem to be help for Caylee.

Excellent questions!

"IMO" I don't think they should be allowed any leniency, immunity or other. The emotion, hard work, searches, time spent following all these bogus leads and money the state and other's had to use in resources looking for a live Caylee. They all should of spoken the "Truth" from the beginning. Shame on them all! I do not feel sorry for them and don't agree with the fact that people are now calling them victims. The only real "Victim" that suffered and is dead is "Caylee". I am disgusted with the family, that child was rotting out there for 6 months and all they did was interfere with the investigation and lie...So, NO! I say they deserve to be sitting next to Casey if they lied or other. "JMO"

They'll give them immunity and Cindy will fess up that there wasn't any pizza in the bag. Duh, we already know that.

I don't wanna hear another version of their truth.They seem to have so many,I am sick of it.

I just can't see them telling the truth now. Maybe.....maybe George. Cindy? I just don't see her ever being completely honest. If they make a deal, I hope LE says tell us what you know and after we hear it we will consider immunity. JMO

This family has lied, lied, lied. It has been apparent to all who have watched in disbelief as each day has brought more dishonor and shame to Caylee's poor soul. Most humans attempt to live by a moral code of ethics and try their best to do the right thing, even when it hurts. But not this group - they sold out their grand daughter in hopes of saving their egotistical, evil daughter. No immunity, no breaks. Caylee didn't get a break and no one protected her. The A's do not deserve any breaks under any circumstances. KC got it honestly and that poor baby paid the price for these peoples' lies and enabling.

I have been reading here for months , but usually sit back and keep my mouth quiet, but I just have to say, In the first phone call from jail when KC says something like "I got arrested on a whim." and CA says something like," well if you hadn't told so many lies". They knew she was lying, tried to get her to tell the truth, and when she didn't, they jumped right in with her and began lie after lie. They knew what they were doing and continued for 6 months. i do feel some sympathy , they have had their lives ruined forever, but in my opinion, they should be held responsible for what they did and not be able to make any $ from this terrible thing that has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon