Anthony's Computer Forensics

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks, RR0004.

Unfortunately, no, we have not yet seen the complete history file, only the Google searches done in March, 2008.
I'd love to see everything she deleted...but I guess if we haven't seen it yet, we're not going to.

Would this court docket entry be related to computer searches?

01/24/2011 Inventory State of Florida's; of Discovery on Flash Drive Received 1/14/2011

Or is it simply the CD the defense may have given them during the last hearing?

01/24/2011 Inventory State of Florida's; of Discovery on Flash Drive Received 1/14/2011

Bold mine.

On January 14th the State added US Secret Service Joseph Stephens to their witness list. I think his speciality is computer forensics. Could the flashdrive in question be the one Casey gave to Yuri Mellich when she downloaded photos of Caylee July 15th/16th. Im sure there is a story there. Like a hard drive, a flash drive would retain a history of what was copied/downloaded or deleted from it. :waitasec:

That's very interesting. Didn't CA claim that a flash drive was missing? But she kept calling it a zip drive?

Bold mine.

On January 14th the State added US Secret Service Joseph Stephens to their witness list. I think his speciality is computer forensics. Could the flashdrive in question be the one Casey gave to Yuri Mellich when she downloaded photos of Caylee July 15th/16th. Im sure there is a story there. Like a hard drive, a flash drive would retain a history of what was copied/downloaded or deleted from it. :waitasec:

One can only hope.....

That's very interesting. Didn't CA claim that a flash drive was missing? But she kept calling it a zip drive?

I remember that too. It was in the audio only (bad quality) interview between CA and maybe someone from another agency than OCSO? because she was griping about some of the OCSO officers.

Muzikman had posted it and I listened to it last week, but I cant link you to it. I only listened to about 10 minutes before I wanted to set my head on fire...

ETA: found it

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4118554&postcount=1"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Audio of meeting-Commander Irwin and Cindy[/ame]

Bold mine.

Joseph Stephens area of expertise actually is in the area of molecular chemical imaging.

Before the Jan 14th Hearing started, LDBurdick was standing by JB and writing on some papers, then LDB took some papers, a CD, and what looked like a camera flash disc and went back to the State's table.
I'm wondering if it is photos from the Defense Experts, such as Eikenlenbloom?
I'm sure MuzikMan will get a copy of the document that was filed, then we will know.

That is probably simply an inventory of some evidence recieved from the defense. Possibly related to the DNA or some of the expert testimony. Probably part of whatever it was that JB handed to LDB at the last hearing. The SA is making sure that everything they get from the defense is documented with the court. I doubt that it has anything to do with any of the actual computers.

Thanks sumbunny,

Calling this stuff handed over by the Defense to the Prosecution as "discovery" is using the term very loosely..IMO
Hopefully when to get to see what each item is..then we may ascertain it's value..IF any.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26597698/detail.html
Jose Baez has turned over a hodgepodge of materials to the state as defense discovery evidence.

Items the Defense handed over to the Prosecution

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26597769/detail.html
Photos
1) 9 photos (numbered 5-13)
2) an undated photo of John Allen on Suburban
3) photo titled "new evidence" from CBS, no other identifying information
4) photo of ASA LDB, George and Ashton on Suburban Dr

Videos/Media
1) News story on Dominic Casey dated April 15, 2009 from WKMG Ch.6
2) video of Gale St John "blind drive"
3) video of psychic network show hosted by Gale St John
4) 2- WFTV stories on Krystal Holloway
5) 2-WFTV stores on Maya Derkovic
6) Video of OCSO Angelo Nieves on Suburban dr
7) WFTV video on River Cruz and Kalani, unknown date and time
8) Video of interview with Tim Miller, dated August 16, 2010
9) 39 news story including Tim Miller of August 16, 2010
10) WESH video report with Dr. Neal Haskell dated November 18, 2010

CV's and Background Check

1) Accreditation Cert. for Independent Forensic Services, The Netherlands
2) 9 page CV of Richard Eikelennbloom
3) Jan Garavaglia background report by Lexis Nexis
4) Neal Haskell background report by Lexis Nexis
5)Gary Utz background report by Lexis Nexis

The stain in the trunk?????

As I mentioned earlier, Joseph Stephens (US Secret Service) is an expert in molecular chemical imaging. In reading abstracts of courses and seminars he has taught, I predict his recent report covers one of these three possibilities:

• Analysis of the printing on the remains and gas can duct tape to show they came from the same source roll.
  • Analysis of the Q63 duct tape revealing the heart sticker image
  • Analysis of Casey's diary, showing that the writing / ink is from 2008, not 2003.
Which of course then means this post is OT. :blushing:

As I mentioned earlier, Joseph Stephens (US Secret Service) is an expert in molecular chemical imaging. In reading abstracts of courses and seminars he has taught, I predict his recent report covers one of these three possibilities:

• Analysis of the printing on the remains and gas can duct tape to show they came from the same source roll.
  • Analysis of Casey's diary, showing that the writing / ink is from 2008, not 2003.

Oh, heck, let's just hope his report covers all 3 of those things PLUS the stain in the trunk lol! :) I posted the product specs for the chemical imaging machine used in his agency in the trunk stain thread just so we can all be a little more on topic.

JWG, I don't think it's even possible for you to create an OT post!!?!??!!!!

Thanks sumbunny,

Calling this stuff handed over by the Defense to the Prosecution as "discovery" is using the term very loosely..IMO
Hopefully when to get to see what each item is..then we may ascertain it's value..IF any.

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/26597698/detail.html
Jose Baez has turned over a hodgepodge of materials to the state as defense discovery evidence.

Items the Defense handed over to the Prosecution

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26597769/detail.html
Photos
1) 9 photos (numbered 5-13)
2) an undated photo of John Allen on Suburban
3) photo titled "new evidence" from CBS, no other identifying information
4) photo of ASA LDB, George and Ashton on Suburban Dr

Videos/Media
1) News story on Dominic Casey dated April 15, 2009 from WKMG Ch.6
2) video of Gale St John "blind drive"
3) video of psychic network show hosted by Gale St John
4) 2- WFTV stories on Krystal Holloway
5) 2-WFTV stores on Maya Derkovic
6) Video of OCSO Angelo Nieves on Suburban dr
7) WFTV video on River Cruz and Kalani, unknown date and time
8) Video of interview with Tim Miller, dated August 16, 2010
9) 39 news story including Tim Miller of August 16, 2010
10) WESH video report with Dr. Neal Haskell dated November 18, 2010

CV's and Background Check

1) Accreditation Cert. for Independent Forensic Services, The Netherlands
2) 9 page CV of Richard Eikelennbloom
3) Jan Garavaglia background report by Lexis Nexis
4) Neal Haskell background report by Lexis Nexis
5)Gary Utz background report by Lexis Nexis

Sooo... JB just dumped a random sampling of a Google search of "Casee Anthony" onto a flash drive and submitted it as discovery in order to show that yes! he really really is complying with discovery rules?

On the plus side, apparently JB does at least know someone with a Lexis Nexis subscription. We were starting to wonder?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
internationalsleuth
Back