Anthony's Computer Forensics

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh come on, people now this is what I mean. How the heck do you know what a Nurse would search for? She could have clicked on chloroform by accident, she typed it and it self corrected and she didn't read it carefully and clicked on it.

Hmm:truce: sorry for being so snarky but it just grates on my nerves SO MUCH the way people keep talking about what she would or wouldn't do.

If you took my google searches I'd have tons of murders, sexual weirdness, missing persons, Black Dahlia pictures, you'd think I was a sicko. I'm sure the same is true of nearly every single person on this site.
That's the only way I'd believe it, and I still think the only reason she said it is because she's lying to try to save Casey from the Death Penalty. She's educated, she knows how to spell. They are totally different substances, used for totally different things, and the endings aren't even remotely similar...:snooty:

chewy, i really appreciate your posts as they have made me think. THANK YOU!!!! i do enjoy hearing points of view that keep me in line with being realistic about what we really know versus what we think.

none of us can say what the heck was in their minds or why any of them might search for chloroform or neck breaking, and these are all OPINIONS which we are entitled to and all that jazz... BUT i have asked this on another thread and wanted to ask here as well.

do we have any PROOF that the searches could not have been done by cindy? am i remembering incorrectly that the computer forensics showed that cindy was confirmed to be AT WORK during the time the searches were done on the desktop/from the home IP address? opinions are fun to discuss for sure, but IF i remember this correctly then it is a whole different ballgame, and i don't want to make assumptions without a link. SO, if anyone has a link about that, please provide! TIA! if you provided it in the other thread already, sorry for redundancy; mods feel free to move/remove my post!

She reverted to the Cindy Anthony that I have loathed for the past three years. I felt compassion for her when she was first on the stand, but she showed her true colors today. I think its possible that she will say that George did molest Casey, she did leave the ladder out, "please let my child go so I can put her back out there to create a new "Caylee" for us to fight over". She is a disgusting mother, a disgusting grandmother, and a disgusting human being. She deserves to be sitting side by side with her lying daughter in jail.

Speaking for myself only, I'm troubled by the idea of a nurse who has to look up what chloroform is making health care decisions for unsuspecting patients.

This is going to be a slam dunk for the prosecution during rebuttal. It will just show that Casey learned to lie from her mom. This backfired.

Especially since Cindy clearly knows nothing about computers. "a youtube popped up and said neck breaking so that's why it says that" Once again, volunteering info when it isn't needed. It's also completely incorrect and impossible for a pop-up video (for youtube?? what??) to come up as a searched term.

She reverted to the Cindy Anthony that I have loathed for the past three years. I felt compassion for her when she was first on the stand, but she showed her true colors today. I think its possible that she will say that George did molest Casey, she did leave the ladder out, "please let my child go so I can put her back out there to create a new "Caylee" for us to fight over". She is a disgusting mother, a disgusting grandmother, and a disgusting human being. She deserves to be sitting side by side with her lying daughter in jail.

IMO, the Cindy we saw on the stand today is a HUGE part of the reason we're all here in the first place. :mad: I really thought she had seen the light and realized she had to do the right thing for her granddaughter, but I see I was wrong.

I hope the state can somehow prove she was at work when those searches were done. I'd love to see her charged with perjury. Where do the lies stop with this family???? What are we to expect from George now?

jmo

With witness Sgt. Kevin Stenger on the stand today as a defense witness:

I think that the 84 visits to the Sci-spot.com site to learn how to make chloroform that's on the report made with the Cacheback software and the 84 visits to Myspace and 1 visit to Sci-spot.com from the Net Analysis sofware needs to be explained. Why don't those reports generated with 2 different software programs match?

LDB never did ask John Bradley who developed and wrote Cacheback when those 84 visits to the Sci-spot.com site that you can learn how to make chloroform occurred during direct examination when he was on the stand as a prosecution witness.

If I want to know if a specific plant is poisonous to my pets, I google that plant. How many of you would have done a search on "chlorophyll" rather "bamboo." Inasmuch as she stated that she gave "Greenies" to her dogs, she knew that chlorophyll per se wouldn't be poisonous. Besides, how many times have you seen dogs eat grass because of an upset stomach.

How can you say she lied?

At some point she had to have lied. Previously, she said she was at work those days during the time of the internet searches. Now, she says she "must have been home" becasue those searches were hers. It can't be both, so she was lying then or she's lying now.

jmo

How can you say she lied?

Because to most people who post here the testimony and evidence don't matter in this case unless it supports burning KC at the stake, at least that is my observation.

An RN wouldn't, but google search combined with enabled auto-fill would.
Okay, to prove it, I just Googled Chloroform- none of the suggestions were for Chlorophyll!!! All of the suggestions contained the exact spelling of Chloroform-including reference to the Casey Anthony trial!

chewy, i really appreciate your posts as they have made me think. THANK YOU!!!! i do enjoy hearing points of view that keep me in line with being realistic about what we really know versus what we think.

none of us can say what the heck was in their minds or why any of them might search for chloroform or neck breaking, and these are all OPINIONS which we are entitled to and all that jazz... BUT i have asked this on another thread and wanted to ask here as well.

do we have any PROOF that the searches could not have been done by cindy? am i remembering incorrectly that the computer forensics showed that cindy was confirmed to be AT WORK during the time the searches were done on the desktop/from the home IP address? opinions are fun to discuss for sure, but IF i remember this correctly then it is a whole different ballgame, and i don't want to make assumptions without a link. SO, if anyone has a link about that, please provide! TIA! if you provided it in the other thread already, sorry for redundancy; mods feel free to move/remove my post!

If you think about it, by Cindy Anthony testifying that she did the google searches, she's basically throwing Casey under the bus.

If she says she doesn't know anything about the searches, then it still leaves open a "reasonable doubt" as to who actually made the searches. There's no way to PROVE that it was Casey.

However, by lying and getting busted for it on the witness stand, it now removes the reasonable doubt and actually can convince the jury that Cindy is lying to cover for Casey, which in and of itself lends more credibility to the idea that Casey did do it. And it also bolsters the idea that Casey did it in a way that was nefarious, and her mom knows. Otherwise why would she try to cover it up?

Ya see...

Didn't ya ever see "Witness for the Prosecution" by Billy Wilder?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051201/

Oh come on, people now this is what I mean. How the heck do you know what a Nurse would search for? She could have clicked on chloroform by accident, she typed it and it self corrected and she didn't read it carefully and clicked on it.

Hmm:truce: sorry for being so snarky but it just grates on my nerves SO MUCH the way people keep talking about what she would or wouldn't do.

If you took my google searches I'd have tons of murders, sexual weirdness, missing persons, Black Dahlia pictures, you'd think I was a sicko. I'm sure the same is true of nearly every single person on this site.

My google searches would not show questionable hits, nor that I'm a sicko.

My personal opinion is if there is probable cause(especially in a murder case) then the computer can be searched and used against you. It is no different (to me) than searching phone records.

One of the great things about living in this great country of ours is the ability to change the laws through your legislature. So if anyone doesn't like the law, make efforts to change it...

JMO

Respectfully,
BeagleMom

I just got home from work. I was called in a meeting as soon as CA said she searched for chloroform and acetone. Clearly I am frustrated. Can someone please give a brief update. Did she perjure herself. Did she search or did she not. Did the state prove this as false? Ughh!!

Because to most people who post here the testimony and evidence don't matter in this case unless it supports burning KC at the stake, at least that is my observation.

I respectfully disagree. The evidence and testimony in this case absolutely matters to most people that post here. It's just that none of the evidence or testimony has come anywhere close to disproving the state's case....and people say Cindy lied because she DID. She blatantly changed her testimony on the stand today from what she has said previously regarding whether or not she was at work or home during those internet searches.

jmo

I wish that LDB would have asked Cindy if she knew how to delete a single history entry. I daresay that she wouldn't have known how. Not to mention if she knew what Mozilla Firefox is. After all, they had not deleted their history entries for FOUR years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58
Back