Anthony's Computer Forensics

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could she have looked up how to administer the chloraform on her laptop? I don't remember if the LE were able to recover info off the laptop?

Could she have looked up how to administer the chloraform on her laptop? I don't remember if the LE were able to recover info off the laptop?

Hi, Mara232, perhaps it's just me, but I'm wondering why anyone who has seen movies in which chloroform is administered with handkerchiefs would not require extensive information on putting someone out. In fact, most such discussions online would describe administering safely, which would not be an issue for a would-be killer.

I am interested in one of the search results that was mentioned in court the other day... among all of KC's searches for chloroform, she also supposedly searched for the term "HYPOVOLEMIA". Is that what Lee had when he was younger? I know he had some type of blood disorder due to Accutane, but I'm not sure what it was. I looked hypovolemia up on wikipedia, and it is some sort of blood disorder. In any case, why in the world would KC be looking this up?

HYPOVOLEMIA is simply the state of having a below normal level of blood volume, as in massive blood loss... maybe ICA was contemplating a way for "someone" to bleed to death.
MOO

My hubby frequently tells ppl at his job how much I enjoy true crime books and when he went to sign up for his life insurance they were all like "ooohhh watch out...."
I've been reading true crime since I was around 16-18, am now 32, haven't killed anyone yet!

Me, too. My DH likes to joke with our librarian that if he croaks, I am the prime suspect. LOL!

Hi, Mara232, perhaps it's just me, but I'm wondering why anyone who has seen movies in which chloroform is administered with handkerchiefs would not require extensive information on putting someone out. In fact, most such discussions online would describe administering safely, which would not be an issue for a would-be killer.

A soaked rag would do it.

Dosage is only important if you want the patient to survive.

The page KC looked up 84 times had enough of a warning at the top of the page that there is NO WAY anyone let their baby near it...for any benign reason.

:bump: Bumping this thread in light of yesterday's revelations that the state is going to use the June 16th hard drive information to disprove the defense's drowning story (and also apparently of the fact that Jose's failure to study these records is being mentioned as a reversible error :banghead: )

:bump: Bumping this thread in light of yesterday's revelations that the state is going to use the June 16th hard drive information to disprove the defense's drowning story (and also apparently of the fact that Jose's failure to study these records is being mentioned as a reversible error :banghead: )

Notice how J. Perry told Baez that nobody saw Caylee after June 16th so the June 15, 16 and 17th would be important days to look up and I am sure you knew that. Baez answered yes. So he must have seen the same e-mails that LDBurdick is referring to and if in her mind it negates the "story" of drowning, why does it not negate the story to Baez.

Because he did not look at the days. That is what I think. He is probably the sloppiest lawyer I have ever seen. He comes to court missing files, having to look up things - gives exhibits to witnesses (as he did yesterday with the WRONG date on top). And Cheney Mason goes right along and assumes - I would be embarrassed to be associated with it - but it appears to be fine with him.

Like attracts like.

It is very confusing, ITA!

It would help if we knew the DATE of that apparently bogus email as well as how much investigating LE is doing into the cell phone - e.g. are they trying to recover any deleted text messages, phone numbers, etc.

If you notice in the convo with LEE, she suggests maybe the missing cellphone is in her stuff at home or possibly TonE's. ?????:eek:

There was no other phone, most of the other information is available though.

There was a phone supposedly supplied from work (she didn't work) I presume she knew someone who had two phones and switched sims. Nothing she says is the truth about her, however in her case it is often someones truth, she assumes the memory and if required merely changes a name. It is easier for the mind to retain a memory than to recall a lie.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3033912#post3033912"]Anthony's Computer Forensics - Page 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Post 94 by JWG probably is what the SA is going to say...usage went up after GA went to work.

How do we know he didn't study them? Under HHJP's questioning he agreed the DT computer expert got the info from those days.

Starting around 7:08

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T5n3WUA9xs&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 5 - 6/21/11‬‏[/ame]

He is probably the sloppiest lawyer I have ever seen. He comes to court missing files, having to look up things - gives exhibits to witnesses (as he did yesterday with the WRONG date on top).

Honestly, I don't get it - you would think they could hire a lowly intern to go through all the discovery - make up a time line and double, triple check facts!! Heck, they could cheat and just come on here! And if he can't organize himself - there are people you can pay to organize you.

Anthony's Computer Forensics - Page 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Post 94 by JWG probably is what the SA is going to say...usage went up after GA went to work.

6 – Midnight to 1:00 am high user activity on desktop
Midnight to 11:00 am no activity on laptop
1:00-7:00 am no user activity on desktop
3:08 am TL calls KC, 14 minutes conversation
7:00-9:00 am high user activity on desktop
7:45 am Anthony home leaves voicemail on KC’s cell
7:45 am KC calls voicemail
9:00-10:00 am no activity on HP desktop
10:00-noon high user activity on desktop
11:00 am to noon – one file accessed on laptop, most likely system activity
JT states that around noon he saw KC and Caylee at the Casselberry Walmart.
11:27 am KC uploads one picture to her photobucket account from desktop (IP ties to Anthony home).
11:47 am TL calls KC, 18 minute phone call
12:00 noon-1:00 pm no activity on HP desktop. No activity on laptop.
12:50 pm GA states KC and Caylee leave house. KC says she is going to work. They both had backpacks on and KC was wearing charcoal gray pinstriped dress slacks and a beige dress shirt. Caylee’s backpack was white with monkeys on it. Caylee was wearing a blue jean skirt, a pinkish colored top, and white tennis shoes. She had white-rimmed sunglasses on and her hair was in a ponytail. This is the last time Caylee is seen alive by anyone other than KC. KC tells GA she is going to work and will be working late, Caylee is going to the nanny’s and they are both going to spend the night at the nanny’s. KC tells GA she has already spoken with CA about it.
1:00-3:00 pm high user activity on desktop. 6 files accessed on laptop, most likely system activity, but could be very low user activity.
1:00 pm TL calls KC, 13 minute phone call
1:44 pm KC calls AH, 36 minute phone call
2:52 pm JG calls KC, 11 minute phone call. This is the phone call in which JG may have heard Caylee in background. He originally thought that call was on the 24th of June, but since has stated he made have gotten the phone calls messed up. In this phone call KC told JG her parents were getting a divorce and she had to move out and find her own place.
3:00-4:00 pm no activity on laptop.
3:00-11:00 pm no activity on HP desktop. GA works 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
3:04 pm GA attempts to call KC.
3:35 pm KC attempts to call TL.
4:00-5:00 pm 5 files accessed on laptop, most likely system activity, but could be low level user activity.
4:10 pm KC attempts to call Gentiva
4:11 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell.
4:11 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell. (24 seconds after last call)
4:13 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell.
4:13 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell. (25 seconds after last call)
4:14 pm KC calls Gentiva, 1.6 minute phone call.
KC’s cell phone pings showed her at or near the Anthony home until 4:18. At 4:18 she tracked northward.
4:19 pm KC calls TL, 1 minute duration.
4:21 pm KC attempts to call JG.
4:21 pm KC calls JG, 1.25 minute duration. (24 seconds after last call)
4:25 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell.
4:25 pm KC cell phone pings show her tracking westward.
No activity on phone for 2 hours and 7 minutes. [NOTE: Up until this point KC has gone no more than about 30 minutes at a time not texting or calling some one.]
BB returns home at approximately 6 p.m. from a family vacation.
5:00 pm to midnight no activity on laptop.
5:57 pm KC’s cell phone pings show her tracking northwestward.
6:31 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell.
6:32 pm KC attempts to call CA’s cell.
6:32 pm KC attempts to call Anthony home. (44 seconds after last call)
6:33 pm KC checks voicemail.
6:53 pm KC checks voicemail.
7:06 pm KC calls Anthony home, 1.38 minute duration.
7:20 pm KC attempts to call AH
7:21 pm KC attempts to call AH.
7:58 pm TL and KC go to Blockbuster and rent a movie. TL states they stayed up late watching the movie.
8:03 pm MH leaves voicemail on KC’s cell
8:03 pm KC calls voicemail
11:00-midnight high user activity on desktop

Someone was on the computer from 1pm - 3pm, bearing in mind George was at work by 3pm it couldn't have been him.

I think George may have gone out that morning and invented the I saw KC and Caylee leave scenario to help his daughter.

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/casey-anthony-murder-trial/timeline-and-discovery/

Notice how J. Perry told Baez that nobody saw Caylee after June 16th so the June 15, 16 and 17th would be important days to look up and I am sure you knew that. Baez answered yes. So he must have seen the same e-mails that LDBurdick is referring to and if in her mind it negates the "story" of drowning, why does it not negate the story to Baez.

Because he did not look at the days. That is what I think. He is probably the sloppiest lawyer I have ever seen. He comes to court missing files, having to look up things - gives exhibits to witnesses (as he did yesterday with the WRONG date on top). And Cheney Mason goes right along and assumes - I would be embarrassed to be associated with it - but it appears to be fine with him.

Like attracts like.
Honestly, I don't get it - you would think they could hire a lowly intern to go through all the discovery - make up a time line and double, triple check facts!! Heck, they could cheat and just come on here! And if he can't organize himself - there are people you can pay to organize you.
The thought came to me this morning while I was running on my treadmill listening to the trial. It was so boring so my mind wandered to this topic.

Anywho, back during this timeframe ICA was full of herself basking in the limelight. She got out on bond and was cruising in and out of JBs office. JB brokered the deal with ABC for the photos. ICA no doubt told JB after he did examine the hard drive, there was nothing there of interest. JB, being broke has just come into the 200k and knowing what we know now was not going to invest any funds into a defense he figured if he didn't need to. He did the bare minimum of investigations or left it to DCasey to pursue. JB didn't pay him either so why would he expect to retain a computer expert when ICA could have claimed he didn't need to.

With Jose it has always boiled down to the money. His history of fiscal and experience mis-management speaks for its self. Now he wants to blame the SAO and HHJP. Sheeze, JB needs to grow up and take ownership of his failures. I don't see that ever happening.

How do we know he didn't study them? Under HHJP's questioning he agreed the DT computer expert got the info from those days.

Starting around 7:08

YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - Part 5 - 6/21/11‬‏

It's obvious he didn't get his computer expert to extract the infromation for 16 June because if he had he wouldn't have gone with his stupid opening that Caylee died sometime in the "early morning hours" because if the you put together a timeline of the below

Instant messaging
Phone Calls
Text messages
Internet surfing
Myspace
Facebook
Uploading photos

You will be able to clearly show what ICA was doing and when - I doubt very much that a window of time will be open that shows a drowning to have occurred and then the alleged cover up. For instance if there is only a period of say 20 mins - 30mins of no activity and then ICA uploads a photo of shot girls or looks at photos of shot girls it is going to be very hard for a jury to believe what took place prior to that. It is just ludicrous.

That only works if you think you need organization. Baez thinks he is doing fine.

Quoted from an earlier post:

""However, if you do a search for RDSB on Wikipedia, the definition is very significant to these searches and incriminating if you ask me! RDSB is an acronym for Remote Deep Sand Bed.

"A deep sand bed, similar to the Berlin Method, is designed to cultivate anaerobic bacteria in the bottom layers of sand, converting nitrate to nitrogen gas to remove toxic nitrates." A deep sand bed is commonly defined as a bed of fine sand with a minimum depth of four to six inches which ensures that a portion of the sand at the bottom will not be exposed to significant circulation of water.

If you ask me she wasn't only researching how to kill someone but where to put the body afterwards. jmo"

I in no way think Casey is innocent but to be fair, the above sounds like it might be from someone searching for information on filtration systems. Aquarists like myself are aware of the role of beneficial bacteria in filtration. We have to be aware of what kinds of substrates to use in the aquarium or in the filtration system in order to promote aerobic and not anaerobic bacteria (ie lava rock promotes aerobic, sand promotes anaerobic, that's an example of the kinds of things it's important to know.). It is conceivable to me that someone with a pond, pool or aquarium might want to read about different types of filtration, especially if they are into DIY projects and are thinking of building their own system.

I guess someone researching decomposition in general might also stumble across that information too, since biological water filtration involves the decomposition of waste materials into less toxic substances, or ones that can be taken up by plants as fertilizer, etc. And why would someone be researching decomposition? But if someone in the house was really into yard work and home improvement projects I could see them researching different kinds of filtration systems as well. I have!

4:25 pm KC cell phone pings show her tracking westward.
No activity on phone for 2 hours and 7 minutes. [NOTE: Up until this point KC has gone no more than about 30 minutes at a time not texting or calling some one.]

This is when I always believed she murdered Caylee. She had the idea for a long time, but not getting ahold of Cindy to babysit frustrated her and she decided that day would be the day she would not be held back by a 2 year old.

I am confused....if she really did search chloroform, why did she say she did?

She said her search started with chlorophyll, and she spelt it wrong. IIUC, Google suggested chloroform.
The two "things" have basically nothing in common. Why would she need to look it up?

But she said she did not look it up 84 times...

Totally confused.. :confused:

Google suggested other key words (because that's what Google does when you spell your key word incorrectly). When Cindy spelled chlorophyll wrong, one of the Google suggestions was chloroform.

IIRC the home computer forensics showed the 84 chloroform searches in question were done using a separate search engine and during times when Cindy and George were not home.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentDove
Back