UK- Major incident declared in Southport after multiple stabbings, 29 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wondering if the perp as a 17 soon to be 18 years old, he 'aged' out of various programs/ special supports for special kids?
Maybe his appearances as a child in theater and tv made him think these opportunities will always be there for him, but a combination of aging and possibly a difficult personality, shut him out.

He might have been intimidated and enraged by happy, singing and dancing little girls, they are such an easy target, plus his cowardly act would be sure to attract worldwide attention.

Does he think in some twisted way that he got a raw deal in life, does he think he has to even the score somehow?
As in my earlier post, i still suspect it has something to do with twisted ideas he may have formed about the country his parents left, and recent mention in the news just prior to the murders.
Just speculation, imo, fwiw.

4 days ago Judith Moritz and Rebecca Wearn rbbm
''Charlotte Brown had an unimaginable task as a mother.

She had to tell her eight-year-old daughter Poppy that her friend from school, Alice Aguiar, had been killed in the Southport attack. And she also had to tell her little girl that a woman who ran a yoga class Poppy attended after school, Leanne Lucas, was also badly hurt.

“We’ve been open and honest - no question is a bad question,” she told the BBC.
“I think you have to let them ask the questions and you have to be ready to answer them.”

'Poppy told her mum Alice was a beautiful singer, who often got the choir solos. “She’ll be a big miss,” Poppy said.'

What do you think the class represented?
I think he may have been a child who enjoyed performing and acting and for whatever reason stopped, wether that was because he wasn't getting roles or his mental health etc who knows. I think the taylor swift class may have symbolised everything he felt he could no longer do or felt he was wronged over. This is just MOO.

One child remains in hospital a week on from the fatal Southport stabbing attack, police have said.

Bebe King, six, Elsie Dot Stancombe, seven, and Alice Dasilva Aguiar, nine, died after the stabbings at a Taylor Swift-themed dance class in Southport on 29 July.

Eight children and two adults were also seriously injured.

Merseyside Police said all of the casualties had been discharged with the exception of one child.

Southport stabbing: One child still in hospital a week on from attack

This has happened in my home town, only 2km from where I live. I have a retired police colleague whose daughter was at the class and our postman’s daughter Elsie, died.
We are a sleepy little seaside town and we just can’t comprehend what has happened here or why.

This has happened in my home town, only 2km from where I live. I have a retired police colleague whose daughter was at the class and our postman’s daughter Elsie, died.
We are a sleepy little seaside town and we just can’t comprehend what has happened here or why.
I am so very sorry for the awful grief your lovely little town has had to endure.

Thank you, it’s been horrendous, it still is especially because the whole massacre has been hijacked by the riots now occurring across the country due to mass immigration!
When cars are being stopped to clarify if they are white English or not its way beyond that IMO :(

Thank you, it’s been horrendous, it still is especially because the whole massacre has been hijacked by the riots now occurring across the country due to mass immigration!
It is such a great shame that it was the awful attack which finally lit the fuse on a situation which has been growing for sometime.

It is such a great shame that it was the awful attack which finally lit the fuse on a situation which has been growing for sometime.
tbh I think certain gangs used the murders as an excuse to riot. Yes I know they claimed at the start the guy was "just off a boat" but within an hour or so it was clarified the wrong persons details had been given out. Even the mum of one of the victims told them to stop but they didn't :( What happened was horrific but reading what is happening across England and of the cops being seriously hurt its awful. I think the army should be brought in personally.

I’m so sorry to read your post Angleterre, it’s been a good while since you were last on WS and I always enjoyed your take on cases.
What a tragic event for you to post on … condolences to all affected.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58
Back