Anthony's expected to release statement UPDATE PRESSER CANCELLED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The A's are puppets now. When this "new info" will serve KC's defense best, is when it will be released. It's only about creating "reasonable doubt". Maybe they know that the prosecution is planning to drop a bombshell, and this is to be used to neutralize that info. It's just strategy to them...this has NOTHING to do with poor Caylee.

:Jumpie::Jumpie::Jumpie::Jumpie:

ITA!

A's cancelled press conference due to recent devlopments this week & feel that there is no need to do so now! Go figure!

Orlando Sentinel just released A's statement...

If somebody took pics of my little girl in the mall, then went home and sent them to Cindy, I would be livid.

No kidding -that was my first thought. This whole Anthony Sideshow is beyond absurd and I really wish that the prosecutor would find some way (obstruction charges from washing clothes to withholding evidence for two) to shut them up, since apparently CA and GA are incapable of not being in the spotlight and running their mouths.

A's cancelled press conference due to recent devlopments this week & feel that there is no need to do so now! Go figure!

Maybe the little girl's parents DID get livid.

So what happened to the "hard evidence" they were going to show that Caylee's alive?

So is the point of the Presser to demonstrate that there are LOTs of little girls in the US who look like Caylee -- which we all can buy into -- or to show actual examples of sighting(s) of the actual Caylee Marie, KC's daughter?

That is the bottom-line. Nuff said.

So what happened to the "hard evidence" they were going to show that Caylee's alive?

Apparently, this photo of an unknown little girl, happily playing and minding her own business IS their "hard evidence"..........WTH !!!!!! I hope this little girl's parents press some kind charges against whoever took the photo (if the photographer truly believed this was Caylee and had notified Mall Security or called 911 immediately, I wouldn't have any where near as much of a problem- we need people to be vigilant-like when there's an Amber Alert) or at least sue the A's for releasing the photo to the media.......they had no right to do that! Clearly this is a BS sighting- what real concerned citizen would have waited to go home, print or download the photo and then look up CA # and send the info to her instead of immediately contacting LE? If I actually thought I truly saw Caylee or any missing kid at the mall, I would be making a HUGE scene to get some kind of security to come over and take charge....and if I was wrong, I'd be on my knees begging the parents' forgiveness and hoping they would at least be a little understanding that my heart was in the right place..I wouldn't be sneakedly snapping photos and emailing the kid's relatives.....ARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

"Due to recent developments and events this week, it has now become unnecessary to hold a press conference," said Michelle Bart, spokesperson for the Anthony family.

"The search for Caylee Marie Anthony will continue and we are asking the public if you feel your previous tips were not addressed to please contact Caylee's tipline at 1-888-231-5618, furthermore, the command center will continue to be open weekly Thursday – Monday from 10am-4pm in order for us to continue our outreach to the community in bringing home Caylee and many other children that are still missing," said George Anthony.

We appreciate the time and energy that Mr. NeJame and his law firm has dedicated to representing us in the last several months. We respect Mr. NeJame's decision to resign as our representative as we agree that he can no longer be of benefit to us in our quest to find our missing granddaughter Caylee Marie. We wish Mark and his staff all the best," said George and Cindy Anthony.

We all new this was comming....

Just like The Photos of Zenaida & Just like the Anthony's were watching the people who had Caylee...

I have but one thing to say; WTF?

What possibly could have changed in regards to the "evidence" they have been dangling out before us? Not that I am in any way surprised of course.

This is really too much, how could the A's sit on this if they thought for even one nanosecond this was Caylee? If this child pictured was mine, I'd be suing the Anthony's for every dime they are think they are going to make off of Caylee, that poor little girl deserves better.

they've called the presser off .. Yes? I just saw the headlines on ng.

yep!!!

"due to recent developments and events this week, it has now become unnecessary to hold a press conference," said michelle bart, spokesperson for the anthony family.

"the search for caylee marie anthony will continue and we are asking the public if you feel your previous tips were not addressed to please contact caylee's tipline at 1-888-231-5618, furthermore, the command center will continue to be open weekly thursday – monday from 10am-4pm in order for us to continue our outreach to the community in bringing home caylee and many other children that are still missing," said george anthony.

"we appreciate the time and energy that mr. Nejame and his law firm has dedicated to representing us in the last several months. We respect mr. Nejame's decision to resign as our representative as we agree that he can no longer be of benefit to us in our quest to find our missing granddaughter caylee marie. We wish mark and his staff all the best," said george and cindy anthony.

"Due to recent developments and events this week, it has now become unnecessary to hold a press conference," said Michelle Bart, spokesperson for the Anthony family.

"The search for Caylee Marie Anthony will continue and we are asking the public if you feel your previous tips were not addressed to please contact Caylee's tipline at 1-888-231-5618, furthermore, the command center will continue to be open weekly Thursday – Monday from 10am-4pm in order for us to continue our outreach to the community in bringing home Caylee and many other children that are still missing," said George Anthony.

We appreciate the time and energy that Mr. NeJame and his law firm has dedicated to representing us in the last several months. We respect Mr. NeJame's decision to resign as our representative as we agree that he can no longer be of benefit to us in our quest to find our missing granddaughter Caylee Marie. We wish Mark and his staff all the best," said George and Cindy Anthony.

OMG! Somebody please stop this merry-go-round, I need to
:yuck::puke:

I hope whomever's child this is sues them. It's so pathetic they have people driving around looking for Caylee look-a-likes and taking pictures of them.

whatever re: Presser on, proof Caylee alive, Caylee in Orlando, got photo, presser off

Hahahahaha~ I don't know what to say to this news. I just know someone has been missing their carrot this past week tho. ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ellerybeans
Back