Anthonys May Sue Over Merchandise being Sold

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi - No, I did not find any trademarks registered either for Caylee, or registered by the Anthonys. That's why I said smoke and mirrors earlier in this thread. I used Caylee Anthony, Justice for Caylee and Caylee Marie Anthony.

Trademark applications are recorded and then have to be accepted. It never happens that fast. jmo

Why don't Cindy and George trademark "that child" or "that little girl?" They have used those terms when referring to Caylee as much as using her actual name?

http://tess2.uspto.gov/

Found the following when I searched here (there's also one for her name alone).

picture.php

Thank you for your request. Here are the latest results from the TARR web server.

This page was generated by the TARR system on 2011-05-22 10:36:19 ET

Serial Number: 85322498 Assignment Information Trademark Document Retrieval

Registration Number: (NOT AVAILABLE)

Mark

(words only): JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE

Standard Character claim: Yes

Current Status: New application will be assigned to an examining attorney approximately 3 months after filing date.

Date of Status: 2011-05-20

Filing Date: 2011-05-17

Filed as TEAS Plus Application: Yes

Currently TEAS Plus Application: Yes

Transformed into a National Application: No

Registration Date: (DATE NOT AVAILABLE)

Register: Principal

Law Office Assigned: (NOT AVAILABLE)

If you are the applicant or applicant's attorney and have questions about this file, please contact the Trademark Assistance Center at TrademarkAssistanceCenter@uspto.gov

Current Location: 042 -New Application Processing

Date In Location: 2011-05-20

WOW! I am speechless! I cannot believe what I am seeing! And, at the bottom where it says "Live/Dead" and they have live, I cannot help but wonder what that is supposed to mean! :eek:

Live? OMG! This trial is going to be totally insane if they keep talking this Caylee is alive stuff.

I wonder if they would be suing if a shirt said "Justice for Caylee Will be Justice for Casey?" Or if the shirt said "Free Casey?" I don't understand what is so wrong about "Justice for Caylee?" It is obvious, since they made that part of their little issue (Justice for Caylee) that they do not want Justice for Caylee and that is what makes me mad and I hope people keep making them until they legally have a trademark on "Justice for Caylee." Who wants to bet that that will be the name of the book Cindy is wanting to write and it will all be about Casey's innocence?

I would never buy anything being sold about Caylee unless it was a book written by the State Attorney's or Detectives in this case. They have been so quiet this whole time that I would really like to know exactly how they have gone about putting this case together and their personal thoughts on Casey.

I'm thinking it is not so much of the use of the name "Justice for Caylee" on sites such as ours as the absolute junk that is rolling off of assembly lines to be hawked as this jury trial begins and continues for the next couple of months.

I don't know if any one here was watching NG one day last week when she was showing collages of all the absolute rubbish that was being sold on e-bay and else where. I was shocked and sickened that people would take the tragedy of the brutal murder of this innocent two and a half year old child and junkalize it as if this was some kind of a sick joke. I was not impressed at all when the "A's" attorney made the trademark announcement, but when I saw the pics on NG's site, I wondered how I would feel walking up to a court house and seeing all these disgusting parody's displayed. I would feel sickened and very angry, so part of me understands why the A's made this move.

WOW! I am speechless! I cannot believe what I am seeing! And, at the bottom where it says "Live/Dead" and they have live, I cannot help but wonder what that is supposed to mean! :eek:

Live? OMG! This trial is going to be totally insane if they keep talking this Caylee is alive stuff.

No; my understanding is that it means the trademark application is "live" and active as opposed to canceled or expired.

"Trademarks BIB:Live contains bibliographic information from pending US trademarks and active, registered US trademarks and Trademarks BIB:ACE contains bibliographic information from abandoned trademark applications or canceled or expired US trademark registrations. Depending on the user's equipment, the two-set disc can be searched simultaneously."

http://www.uspto.gov/products/catalog/trademark_products/page2.jsp

Ya know, this rises above rediculous. CA just cannot let go of her control issues. If CA would just ________ fill in the blank.

I should make a bumper sticker, Justice for Caylee or perhaps Caylee sees her Justice finally, attach it to my bumper and let CA find me. Make a beautiful small sign at put it in my garden when the trial is over and call it Caylee's Garden and all those with her now in Peace.

Guarantee ya, Littman will get tired of her and the demands when this is over.

Ya know, this rises above rediculous. CA just cannot let go of her control issues. If CA would just ________ fill in the blank.

I should make a bumper sticker, Justice for Caylee or perhaps Caylee sees her Justice finally, attach it to my bumper and let CA find me. Make a beautiful small sign at put it in my garden when the trial is over and call it Caylee's Garden and all those with her now in Peace.

Guarantee ya, Littman will get tired of her and the demands when this is over.

I agree...this whole family is ridiculous....wonder how they paid the fee for the paperwork?......disability???.....give me a break

LOL. No, no. It's not what you think. The one's listed under "dead" have been abandoned so the mark is no longer being used. It has nothing to do with Caylee. Just ironic to use this phrasing. jmo

JUSTCE FOR CAYLEE!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

I'm not selling anything. This is my opinion. I would like JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

moo

I hear ya Pink! Doesn't this limit our free speech? I think Caylee's picture should be plastered everywhere with huge words reading JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!
For the life of me I will never, never, never, ever understand George and Cindy Anthony! :doh:

I'm thinking it is not so much of the use of the name "Justice for Caylee" on sites such as ours as the absolute junk that is rolling off of assembly lines to be hawked as this jury trial begins and continues for the next couple of months.

I don't know if any one here was watching NG one day last week when she was showing collages of all the absolute rubbish that was being sold on e-bay and else where. I was shocked and sickened that people would take the tragedy of the brutal murder of this innocent two and a half year old child and junkalize it as if this was some kind of a sick joke. I was not impressed at all when the "A's" attorney made the trademark announcement, but when I saw the pics on NG's site, I wondered how I would feel walking up to a court house and seeing all these disgusting parody's displayed. I would feel sickened and very angry, so part of me understands why the A's made this move.

I think you could use it because they just covered t-shirts, bumper stickers, underwear, etc. They did that to keep someone else from making money off of Caylee. jmo

I wanna trademark a phrase..."George and Cindy Anthony kiss my ***" I don't have $825 to do it but I sure wish someone would....they would make millions.

Don't forget that tonight at 8 p.m. Eastern, we have the first airing of WEBSLEUTHS RADIO, with special guests Kimster and AZLawyer!

Instructions to listen online are at the top of the forum, and members can submit questions in real time by clicking the "Chat" button in the blue bar at the top of the forum!

That's very strange. The seller has a large note written beneath the product about the "greedy grandparents" and how this person will bring a love bear to the memorial site with your private note and leave it there. It says more than 10 available, $13 each, and with a sick heart shape on the chest. What on EARTH are people doing??

Same seller also has this item
PRAYERS AND TEDDY BEARS FOR BEAUTIFUL CAYLEE RIP | eBay

Yeah well, she has the "heart" about 3 inches too low.

I would never pay for anything for fear of putting money in Cindy & Georges pockets. And possibly ultimately back to Casey, as her mom puts cash into her commissary account.

If I want a TShirt or bumper sticker, I will pay to have one made. I could care less if Cindy has Justice for Caylee trademarked. I will put anything I want to on a shirt. Let her drive up here, find me, and sue me. HA!

I wasn't sure where to put this but it seems a bit relevant here because of the trademarking being discussed and usage of words and images.

I was just on facebook and look at the ad that was on the side of my page. The ad linked to a stay at home mom page: www.facebook.com/pages/Stay-At-Home-Moms-Unite/170631669665371?sk=app_208195102528120 (not that I want to help them with publicity but just so people can see what it linked to)

I mean wth? That is sick! I noticed a few people commenting on their page and they think so too.

:shakehead:

Attachments

• facebook ad.jpg
    facebook ad.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 15

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads