Anthony's Seek Full Immunity#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've lied so much and obfuscated so much that it would be difficult to accept/believe much from them at this point. The boy who cries wolf and all...

MOO

PP, I so agree the whole family is in that situation. They really need things to be substantially backed up to get any credibility.

They had a need for experienced counsel from day one and overlooked this need, in attempting to help Casey out of a jam, in their own self-defeating ways.:blowkiss:

Well what did George say to the GrandJury that would possibly (and did) indite her for murder ???

Why would he lie to cover up stuff if he was going to end up getting her indited (knowingly or not) ?

Well, it is a wild thought Casey would leave to drop her daughter off at the nanny's so she could go to her job at Universal when about 2 weeks earlier Cindy went to Universal and found out Casey didn't work there.
Let me try to explain this one more time.
This is my opinion only. The question was 'why would George lie about seeing Casey on June 16th?' My response to this question is simple, IMO, George was trying to bolster her story. I don't think this is the only lie he told, and I don't think the other lies were any better than this one. IMO, as much as these people seem to lie, I would think they would do a better job of it, I mean, it rolls off the tongue real well, but it doesn't make a lot of sense.
IIRC, and I admit being shaky on this point, when they were going with June 9th as being the date Caylee was abducted, George was saying he saw Casey leave with her that morning as well. So, same lie, different week. Not saying it was a good lie, but not many of them have been.
JMO
Lanie

Lanie I have always thought this, June 9 is the day George was describing, not the 15th. The story stayed the same but the date changed,how can that be. And in Casey first interview she said the 7th was the last day she saw Caylee. This will get more bizarre before it gets better.

Framon what I undersgtand.................You have to GIVE something of value in exchange for immunity.

Could someone versed in this elaborate?

thanks

Yes and it is not necessarily new information that LE doesn't already have.
But it is a bargaining tool which is governed by state's laws and the Constitution.

Again, I mention the limited immunity used to compel a person to give self-imcriminating evidence, when the person getting that immunity is on the stand, testifying.
But there is still an exchange of something valued. The testimony is what is given in exchange for it's not being used against the witness.
"Use Immunity.":blowkiss:, as governed by Florida stat.
Point is: They are giving something. useful

Lanie I have always thought this, June 9 is the day George was describing, not the 15th. The story stayed the same but the date changed,how can that be. And in Casey first interview she said the 7th was the last day she saw Caylee. This will get more bizarre before it gets better.

I agree that there is something going on with those earlier dates. Let me add to this Casey saying that the car started to stink around Cindy's birthday. Cindy's birthday is June 5.

I've wondered if those comments about the car starting to smell around that time was more of a subconscious thing, especially when combined with the comments from the family referring to those earlier dates. Symbolically as in "things started to smell" around Cindy's birthday, or 'things started to go downhill', 'things in the family went bad', around Cindy's birthday. Hope that makes sense.

That is one of the main reasons I wish people would back off and leave them alone. It is time to let them have some kind of peace imo.

I certainly respect your opinion.

It seems the Anthony's continue to thrust themselves into the public eye though.

If one sends out a representative to make an announcement to the public, and grant an interview to the press,
That sort of interferes with the concept of "seclusion."

Just my opinion....:)

I certainly respect your opinion.

It seems the Anthony's continue to thrust themselves into the public eye though.

If one sends out a representative to make an announcement to the public, and grant an interview to the press,
That sort of interferes with the concept of "seclusion."

Just my opinion....:)

If you make statements you have to know that there will be comments and replies.If you talk to the media,to the general public you gotta know the public will respond somehow.Action and reaction.

What do they want now,to deliver their side of the story without people reacting to it?

Well what did George say to the GrandJury that would possibly (and did) indite her for murder ???

Why would he lie to cover up stuff if he was going to end up getting her indited (knowingly or not) ?

We actually don't know what George testified to and whether he was truthful or not.

ETA: We don't know that his testimony helped get Casey indicted.

We actually don't know what George testified to and whether he was truthful or not.

ETA: We don't know that his testimony helped get Casey indicted.

Not to mention George and Cindy made it very clear that George only testified because he was compelled to by subpeona, if I recall corectly "because he didn't have a choice". :bang:

I agree that there is something going on with those earlier dates. Let me add to this Casey saying that the car started to stink around Cindy's birthday. Cindy's birthday is June 5.

I've wondered if those comments about the car starting to smell around that time was more of a subconscious thing, especially when combined with the comments from the family referring to those earlier dates. Symbolically as in "things started to smell" around Cindy's birthday, or 'things started to go downhill', 'things in the family went bad', around Cindy's birthday. Hope that makes sense.
I think this does make sense BeanE and I have been left with the same impression. Of note - the only person to whom she apparently stated that the car started to smell on June 5th is LA. Also - KC was not there at the A's that day. Caylee was, but KC wasn't.

MOO

Does anyone remember CA telling the public that kc moved out of the house on the 9th of June? Wishful thinking on CA's part, I am sure. CA stated that kc was taking a min-vacation from work and going to Jacksonville with a friend and she needed time to "bond" with Caylee. This was an outright lie and CA knows it.

Later, GA states they left,"Just like any other normal day"....gone off to work...going to the nanny's. First conflicting statement....also a very important one. Why the change? Why the conflicting statements? The only thing they have in common is that kc left the house. If she left the house, there would be no conflicting statement.

CA's statement has been proven a lie and I have reason to think the second one will be a lie also. The second one sounds believable but if Caylee's clothes aren't in that bag, it will be said that GA was lying also.

Where does that leave us? It leads me to conclude that the crime occurred in the house and they have misled the public and LE. One or both of these parents witnessed or have knowledge of it happening there.

Does anyone remember CA telling the public that kc moved out of the house on the 9th of June? Wishful thinking on CA's part, I am sure. CA stated that kc was taking a min-vacation from work and going to Jacksonville with a friend and she needed time to "bond" with Caylee. This was an outright lie and CA knows it.

Later, GA states they left,"Just like any other normal day"....gone off to work...going to the nanny's. First conflicting statement....also a very important one. Why the change? Why the conflicting statements? The only thing they have in common is that kc left the house. If she left the house, there would be no conflicting statement.

CA's statement has been proven a lie and I have reason to think the second one will be a lie also. The second one sounds believable but if Caylee's clothes aren't in that bag, it will be said that GA was lying also.

Where does that leave us? It leads me to conclude that the crime occurred in the house and they have misled the public and LE. One or both of these parents witnessed or have knowledge of it happening there.

CA's statement is a partial lie. The thueth of the statement is that she left on the 9th. there is a txt message to Amy where Casey states she hasn't been in the house for 9 days something like that. The date of txt and then going back is the 9th. So the only trueth to the statement is the 9th everything after is BS and GA ia All BS.

CA's statement is a partial lie. The thueth of the statement is that she left on the 9th. there is a txt message to Amy where Casey states she hasn't been in the house for 9 days something like that. The date of txt and then going back is the 9th. So the only trueth to the statement is the 9th everything after is BS and GA ia All BS.

Thank you...I was just in the process of fixing that..just caught it...lol

I think CA was hoping kc was moving out on the 9th when she left that day...and she maneuvered it into the story. I think it was easy to do because kc was gone so much that week. GA was likely speaking of the 9th also because kc did spend the night with RM and she told her dad she might not be home that night. CA got the whole family up to speed and everyone arranged their dates and messed up their stories....none match.

Unless the calendar entry is wrong, that text was to Troy on June 24th. Back up 9 days and that's June 15th.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-6-24&c=4

Calendar: Caylee Anthony Casejennjenn 06-24-2008 *The times shown may change, depending on DST settings

Casey sends a facebook message to Troy at 12:40pm referencing Amy not moving into the (her parent's) house stating "Hell, in the last nine days I haven't even been living at the house. Drama. I'll fill you in later." (LE Troy Interview pg 12 line 7)

Unless the calendar entry is wrong, that text was to Troy on June 24th. Back up 9 days and that's June 15th.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-6-24&c=4

Calendar: Caylee Anthony Casejennjenn 06-24-2008 *The times shown may change, depending on DST settings

Casey sends a facebook message to Troy at 12:40pm referencing Amy not moving into the (her parent's) house stating "Hell, in the last nine days I haven't even been living at the house. Drama. I'll fill you in later." (LE Troy Interview pg 12 line 7)

You are right so sorry got that all tangled up. again sorry for the mis-information.

Summary: The truth is that kc left the house on the 9th to spend the night with RM not to work late; move out; or take a vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro