Anthonys to do a "Meet and Greet" on Cnn and NG

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep. They've backed out of NG and they've upgraded the "meet and greet" to a "wine and cheese"!

I think this is a pathetic attempt to undo some of the damage they have done to themselves and KC's case. They have to see the writing on the wall whether or not they wish to publicly admit it. I think the defense team is advising them to try and be more "likeable" because right now I don't see alot of sympathy for any of the A's. This is just an attempt at spin in hopes that it sways some potential jurors their way.

Just MOO.

Well can you imagine the conversation in MN's office..."CA, GA, 90 percent of the free world despises you right now. We are going to have to find a way to get people to like you. Ca, the pills we tried are simply not making you more likeable, please increase them. Ga, please attempt to walk and talk like a man, walk beside Ca every once in a while instead of behind her all the time, some testosterone injections couldn't hurt, please speak with your doctor about this and last but not least let's have a Meet & Greet so everyone can see the new and improved A's. Oh? La is coming,hmmm he couldn't just circle the block in the Vaderstang as usual?".:slap: JK...JMO

It doesn't surprise me in the least that they ditched NG. However, she has been one of the rare ones to support them in the media...besides GMA. Did NG change her tune? Was she going to ask some actual questions of them this time? I hope NG will take time to explain what happened tonight. I would like to know why the change so suddenly.

I believe they got wind of some of the questions NG was going to ask. It may be Nejames asked for them in advance.

I wrote her producers and gave them the information on Milstead of KFN and a few other tidbits of info.

:bananapartyhat::Banane09::Banane10::Banane45::Banane21:
You Rock!

Well can you imagine the conversation in MN's office..."CA, GA, 90 percent of the free world despises you right now. We are going to have to find a way to get people to like you. Ca, the pills we tried are simply not making you more likeable, please increase them. Ga, please attempt to walk and talk like a man, walk beside Ca every once in a while instead of behind her all the time, some testosterone injections couldn't hurt, please speak with your doctor about this and last but not least let's have a Meet & Greet so everyone can see the new and improved A's. Oh? La is coming,hmmm he couldn't just circle the block in the Vaderstang as usual?".:slap: JK...JMO

Hey Truth..You are right on..GREAT POST:laugh:

WHERE IS CAYLEE ANTHONY? NANCY GRACE INVESTIGATES...
Two documentary specials with video and interviews you've never seen!
November 27th at 8 & 10 PM ET
What happened the first 24 hours Caylee was reported missing? Nancy Grace dissects the timeline.
November 28th at 8 & 10 PM ET
What happened the first month Caylee went missing? Nancy Grace pieces together the story.
DON'T MISS: THE SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ON NANCY GRACE
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

WHERE IS CAYLEE ANTHONY? NANCY GRACE INVESTIGATES...
Two documentary specials with video and interviews you've never seen!
November 27th at 8 & 10 PM ET
What happened the first 24 hours Caylee was reported missing? Nancy Grace dissects the timeline.
November 28th at 8 & 10 PM ET
What happened the first month Caylee went missing? Nancy Grace pieces together the story.
DON'T MISS: THE SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ON NANCY GRACE
http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/

I have nothing better to do on Thanksgiving night that watch the A's...Right. Well at least it will remind me to be thankful I wasn't born into that family.

What ever it is, you can bet that money jar will be mentioned by CA & GA!

So, no that they've cancelled on NG, will the rest still happen??

They are still having the M&G at the KFN headquarters in Orlando Saturday.
And, guess what?
They are serving refreshments.
JUST SAY NO!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members