Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Rebuttal
  • BC: Right to a fair jury
  • LDB: Objection - not about his client
  • Judge stays objection
  • BC: "Anthony's have made appearances for their foundation. Not about the contents of the autopsy report. Should only be revealed at trial."
  • Judge "this is all I need to hear."
  • JS: "For the record this is about the findings & record of the findings. We're not talking about photos. No editorializing, just factual. It is really quite dry."
  • JS "The duct tape is nothing new, as you said BC. The bottom-line that the test is fairly steep to prevent release of this. The anguish of the Anthony's is not the test."
  • JS "I don't like this, but legally I have to make this ruling. Wish I didn't have to - MOTION TO RESTRICT IS DENIED."
  • State - will release as they are in possession. X-rays will be removed from the report
  • JB "Consider defendants rights. In light of ruling on video tape - Your Honour was right - we have to protect jury. We ask for 48 hours to delay release of results."
  • JS - DENY that request.
  • JB "Reference to photographs - need to review with State & references to photographs."
  • State - "We discussed weeks ago. He asked for phtos/x-rays removed. We agreed, but we told Mr. Baez that any written record remains."
    JS: "We did discuss this, and we've already agreed. "
  • JB "We're not afraid of the autopsy report. But there is law about what the photos depict"
(BINGO - it is the PICS that scare them.)

Baez needs to be told to sit down, he did not bring forth the motion why is he arguing it?...Judge has made his ruling. DENIED.

Seems like judge is getting sick of JB!

Seems like there might be something in those xrays.......

George storms out of the court room. Ruh roh!

• JS - "If you can agree to something with the State, that is fine, but I see no issue with releasing as is."
  • JS - "they can be released as is. There is no legal reason. I am fine with them being released today. Ms. Duguay I will entertain further motion if they challenge."
  • JS - Findings may be released.
  • JB - Official objection as to seating an impartial jury on record.

Georged jumped up and practically stormed out of the courtroom. Cindy followed and Kathy B. was right on her heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333