Anthonys want autopsy results sealed AND ALL Autopsy Updates

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Should the Anthonys have a say about the autopsy results being sealed?

• Yes - they are justified and should have a say in it

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • No - they shouldn't have a say in it

Votes: 505 91.7%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely BC prepared CA and GA that the motion was very unlikely to be granted??

And does AL know that JB was there without a minder?

I concur, I saw GA pulling away from CA, quite briskly, then CA trying to cover by brushing imaginary lint off his pants.

Words can't describe Baez. Really.

eta- Thanks Patty for the hearing DL.

Looks like we will see the report today....Time to do a real quick cleaning, take a shower, and get prepared for some reading!

The way this comes across to me is that there is something in the X-Ray's which the defense does not want publicly known. I come to this conclusion due to their arguments that not even the references to those X-Ray's be released, which of course, the judge denied. Jose was adamantly arguing over those depictions and asking for a 48 hour stay while they determined if the defense should file their own motion. Dear Judge Strickland, by the letter of the law, denied this request and said the report, including the descriptions of whatever the X-Ray's showed, could be released today as far as he was concerned. Chalk one up for Caylee!

Strickland showed grace and compassion given the fact that there was absolutely no grounds to give in on this.

Conway then brings up the impartial jury to get Baez to buy a vowel...my land, that was quite a show.

And, SOP for this defense, they want the judge to issue a stay so that they can file a new motion with a new arguement since Conway's didn't work and the judge has already issued a ruling???

HUH?

Help me legal eagles....

I can't believe George and Cindy claiming it would be emotionally distressful with all their media appearances. Can't have it both ways, people.

I'm going to keep my eye out for footage posted on WFTV. I bet it will be good.

The sentinel lawyer was awesome.

She called out George on the tv appearances. I think Brad will be telling them, " I told you so". I do hope that this makes them go away until the trial (if there's ever one) or Mr. conway may call it quits. He's lost control over them.

Did anyone else hear Judge Strickland say to JB that there was nothing on the report that pointed to his client? It was shortly after JB started speaking and then JB stated he is not afraid of this report for his client. What is that about?

The way this comes across to me is that there is something in the X-Ray's which the defense does not want publicly known. I come to this conclusion due to their arguments that not even the references to those X-Ray's be released, which of course, the judge denied. Jose was adamantly arguing over those depictions and asking for a 48 hour stay while they determined if the defense should file their own motion. Dear Judge Strickland, by the letter of the law, denied this request and said the report, including the descriptions of whatever the X-Ray's showed, could be released today as far as he was concerned. Chalk one up for Caylee!

MOO: I think it's just one more way for Baez to keep the high-profile going -- either to further his argument about tainted jury pools, or to further his own career and ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333