Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How far is that from the Anthony home and/or the Airport or Amscot?

I seem to remember a school being mentioned before. Of course, almost everyone thinks she is either buried or in water. Silver Lake? Didn't someone see a silver ring in one of their readings? Methinks so!

Here it is from Claycat:
Here is what I got when I meditated. I saw a bright light, reflection, something. When the light dimmed, I saw a silver ring. I don't know what the ring means, but it seems to be significant. (Just recently, some friends pointed out that Casey was wearing a silver ring on the middle finger of her left hand. It was in some of her earlier photos. I just sent an email asking Mr. Padilla if he knew whether she had been wearing that ring since Caylee went missing.)

Then I asked, "Caylee! Where are you?" Suddenly I got her jumping up and down, raising her hand. "Here! Here!" she said. Her hair was in a shorter bob and she was wearing a one piece play suit.

I asked, "Where is here?" She turned her head and looked all around. All I got was the color red-orange like the walls were that color. (I have to remember that children can't identify landmarks. They think in colors and simple things when they are small.)

I'm not experienced enough to tell you whether she is alive or dead, but she seemed alive.

OMG - LOOK ON THAT MAP AGAIN - THERE IS A STREET N. ORANGE BLOSSOM ROAD, but it's pretty far away. Wonder what color the school is?

Edgewater High colors look to be Red and Gold. Silver Lake is about 14 miles from the Anthony house and about 7 miles from the Amscot. It is in the direction the A's would travel to the Great GP's in Mt. Dora. Any other clues anyone? Several dreams are pointing to the same area.

How true! Try calling a police department and saying, "You'll find the body in the wooded area just off Hwy. 96, under a large rock next to an oak tree." You'll end up in handcuffs faster than you can say "handcuffs" because if you can tell LE the exact location, the first thing they'll do is suspect you of the murder. :eek:

Oh, man, that certainly would be the truth of it.:bang:

Does Casey know anybody in that area??? Knollwood ? silver lake ??? How far is that from her house??

Im not calling the police !!! I can here the sirens now and the news report too about the fruitloops with dreams lol

I am so glad I read your post about toads, concentric! I had a dream last night...I am still trying to remember all of the details of it (does anyone have any tips on how to recall a dream??). In my dream, or rather the part that I remember...which was the end of the dream....., I was in a bathtub that was floating in shallow water on the edge of a larger body of silty~blue colored water. The tub had collapsable sides...kind of like those rubber buckets. I was at one end of the tub and two bright orange~red~& green beautiful toads were swimming toward me. One had a flatter face. One had a round face. I touched them and felt their little bodies. I was not afraid of them. the side of the tub buckled and they went out into the bigger body of water.

Could one of the toads been caylee's spirit guide?

I think that could be the case. Then again, I have always liked toads--and one very large replica sits atop my computer.

The thing about toads is:

They are frogs and absorb things--a little like being overwhelmed by psychic experiences.

I have so much other reading to do that I cannot keep up with this thread. I do not have an opinion either way on the validity of the visions and sights that some of you see. I will say that if you see or "get" something concrete enough to make you think it needs checking out, I am in Central Florida and will do some legwork. Holler at me if you need me.

I reckon I'd recon

I have so much other reading to do that I cannot keep up with this thread. I do not have an opinion either way on the validity of the visions and sights that some of you see. I will say that if you see or "get" something concrete enough to make you think it needs checking out, I am in Central Florida and will do some legwork. Holler at me if you need me.

I reckon I'd recon

The only actual physical locations I can note from various posts are:

Knollwood Street
Roosevelt Street
Winchester Street
Silver Flash or Silver Band

Three of these four clues point to an area near Lake Silver.

Another area, mentioned again in this thread, is Lake Jessup and the Oviedo house.

The third area (which is one I've felt strongly about since the beginning) is Lake Deborah and the adjacent woods and park area. This is just down the street (East) from the Amscot where the car was abandoned.

Hi everyone. Newbie here. Lurking for quite awhile. I lived in Florida for a few years. "Silver Lake" is in Leesburg. "Lake Silver" is closer to where the A's live. Silver Lake is actually a sink hole and is in a country club area with beautiful houses all around the lake. It's only about 18' deep if I recall. I have family that live there and have walked around the lake which takes about a 1/2 hour at the most to do, many, many times. Just wanted to set the record straight about which lake you are dreaming about.

I lived in Orlando while attending Valencia. I thought I remember hearing that Casey went there as well. There is an Americana Ave or Blvd. I don't remember which off of Orange Blossom Trail that is a short cut to Kirkman Rd. where Valencia is located. There are apartment complexes on both sides. When Americana Blvd dead ends there is an overpass with a stop sign and a retention pond on the left. I haven't been to the area in 20 years but my dreams bring me back to that location. I have just had back surgery and I live 2 hours away or I would go and check this area myself. This is close to Universal studios but not UCF as there are two Valencia locations.

I lived in Orlando while attending Valencia. I thought I remember hearing that Casey went there as well. There is an Americana Ave or Blvd. I don't remember which off of Orange Blossom Trail that is a short cut to Kirkman Rd. where Valencia is located. There are apartment complexes on both sides. When Americana Blvd dead ends there is an overpass with a stop sign and a retention pond on the left. I haven't been to the area in 20 years but my dreams bring me back to that location. I have just had back surgery and I live 2 hours away or I would go and check this area myself. This is close to Universal studios but not UCF as there are two Valencia locations.

She lied about attending Valencia, she didn't even finish H.S. she was 1/2 credit short.

Is this the area... Americana Blvd and Orange Blossom Trail?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...214,-81.399336&spn=0.008808,0.013733&t=h&z=16

Thanks to everyone that posted the maps, I am going through them now to see if anything looks familiar.

There's so much I could add here don't know where to start, brief intro I am a nurse and
I've also had a missing step child we located her, roughly a year ago, alive but I must tell you that when someone
becomes missing the psychic community does seek you out- its like they search the
data base of the NCMEC or something and offer these clues, 90% of what we were told
while she was missing was off, dead wrong, her grandmother contacted many different ones that charged a lot of money for nothing, except vision of people telling us that she
laid dead in a desert with a vulture picking her bones, when she was very much alive- I did however have one that was pretty damn close, gave us a location and even a name of
a family that she was found with - but none of this speculation helped in anyway to find her only added to our worries
it was only after we located her that we saw some "hits" that this one psychic had
and how wrong the rest were

funny the whole time she was missing I knew she was alive was that my own
psychic intuition kicking in or wishful thinking

With that in mind I would like you all to stop and think, what the families of missing
loved ones are going through -Caylee's case is high profile, most of the thousands that
go missing are lucky to even make the local news and that's a huge crime
if anything
positive that could come from this all it would be for the other missing to get attention
from the media......but that hasn't happened yet has it?
I do get impressions on this case- but am personally wondering what good it does to
share these visions as they are somewhat vague I do not have much but sense this
thread is about such things I will add what I get

when I got this was the first time I saw her picture it was haunting

I pictured her buried under rocks and has some sort of stuffed animal with her,one shoe is off
and there is a ribbon or belt on her waist - near water there's lots of trees around
but I sense it flowing like a canal or river does, because of
where the sun was I feel its west, there's a shoe that was dropped I saw it under
a bush I also got the impression of the number 9
I have no clue what that's about

I also pick up on a sleeping feeling like the child was sleeping I don't sense a struggle

I should add that I following missing persons cases closely and occasionally get this type
of impression when that person is dead never do I pick up on anything if they are still
alive

I have an odd feeling in posting this, as I know first hand what its like to hear aweful
guesses as to what may have happened, and hate to add to anyones grief here, but I
do believe that these impressions do happen, I get them myself, and if ever was able to
get a clear enough picture of where these bodies are, I would work with police to locate
them, but for the most part its a fragment image, such as what I posted above, a sense
of knowing that person is dead-without any rational explaination for it combined with images of the body itself,
I would hope I would be wrong here

~Angel

I too have to say - I'm not a psychic, but have always been interested in this! Haven't had any dreams about Caylee... yet!! Have had deja vu experiences though!

My father died in 2000 - and have had dreams about him; first one about a year after he died - and it was from afar - he was a veterniaran, and it looked like he was teaching a group of people sitting around him; he had a dog on the table - the dog was standing on the table - and when my dad died he was 84 - but in this dream he looked like he did when he was about 30 years old. At the end of my dream - he turned around and smiled at me - and that's when I woke up. My younger brother was at home when my dad died - and he swore he heard my dad's footsteps going into and coming out of the garage door, as he usually did when he was alive! My husband and I have both 'felt' his presence in our home - so I do believe!! LOL! :)

I love reading all of your posts here - so hopefully, you all can keep this thread going!! If I DO have any dreams - I will defintately share them with you all!

She made one of them and her 5 year old daughter made one. She sent them to me to post on my photobucket account, and link to it here, because she has little ones that are keeping her busy:)

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/

The 2 most recent ones are hers.
I am still looking at them, but I will come back and comment in a little while, I have a few things I have to get done first.

There's so much I could add here don't know where to start, brief intro I am a nurse and
I've also had a missing step child we located her, roughly a year ago, alive but I must tell you that when someone
becomes missing the psychic community does seek you out- its like they search the
data base of the NCMEC or something and offer these clues, 90% of what we were told
while she was missing was off, dead wrong, her grandmother contacted many different ones that charged a lot of money for nothing, except vision of people telling us that she
laid dead in a desert with a vulture picking her bones, when she was very much alive- I did however have one that was pretty damn close, gave us a location and even a name of
a family that she was found with - but none of this speculation helped in anyway to find her only added to our worries
it was only after we located her that we saw some "hits" that this one psychic had

With that in mind I would like you all to stop and think, what the families of missing
loved ones are going through -Caylee's case is high profile, most of the thousands that
if anything
positive that could come from this all it would be for the other missing to get attention
I do get impressions on this case- but am personally wondering what good it does to
share these visions as they are somewhat vague I do not have much but sense this

I pictured her buried under rocks and has some sort of stuffed animal with her,one shoe is off
and there is a ribbon or belt on her waist - near water there's lots of trees around
where the sun was I feel its west, there's a shoe that was dropped I saw it under

I also pick up on a sleeping feeling like the child was sleeping I don't sense a struggle

I should add that I following missing persons cases closely and occasionally get this type
of impression when that person is dead never do I pick up on anything if they are still
alive

I have an odd feeling in posting this, as I know first hand what its like to hear aweful
guesses as to what may have happened, and hate to add to anyones grief here, but I
do believe that these impressions do happen, I get them myself, and if ever was able to
get a clear enough picture of where these bodies are, I would work with police to locate
them, but for the most part its a fragment image, such as what I posted above, a sense
of knowing that person is dead-without any rational explaination for it combined with images of the body itself,

~Angel
OK, I will stick my neck out here and admit that I have had several moments of 'being taken' to a little girl's shoe. So sad. Somehow, it fell off during all the moving.:praying::praying:

if anything

alive

~Angel

FYI: There was a post at Brian's Dreams site a while back and it was on the same thoughts of Caylee.

Buried with 1 shoe on, the other caught on a branch,
and they felt strongly that she was in Blanchard Park, near where Joe Jordan's searchers found the make up over the small hill. She was supposed to be not far from there on the waters edge. I still believe that is where she is, J. Blanchard Park.:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member