Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's so much I could add here don't know where to start, brief intro I am a nurse...(respectfully snipped for space)

Welcome Angels~Hope

None of us here are claiming to be in any way shape or form psychic - some get impressions as you do, some are cheerleaders for Caylee and all missing children, above all we try to be investigators.

A great many ppl are focussed on Caylee at this time, noone seems to know why.

All beliefs are welcome, all impressions are welcome. We are just exploring the subject.

It certainly is amazing the number of nurses on this forum and in this thread.
Most are women ? women's intuition? We don't claim to understand. However, any thing or group we can form here where the energy is intense, the better we will be able to work for others.

I hope that makes sense, haven't slept for over 24 hours, head is getting a little buzzy.

Don't be afraid to share whatever you feel. You are among friends here, others you can ignore if you wish.

Welcome,:blowkiss:
Oak

I'm way to tired to remember who had the vision of the foot in the child's shoe. I think it was Not My Kids, but don't razz me if wrong.

Check CNN tonight - child's foot was found

or do you feel closer to Angel's Hope vision of a child's shoe?

Oak

I keeping hearing "Narcosse" (probably not spelled right) over and over the last couple days. I am sure I have heard of this bieng a road on here before. Does anybody from that area know if there are many homes, businesses around. I am just trying to get a feel for that area.

"Check CNN tonight - child's foot was found "

WHAT?? Are you serious? Do you have a link please?

Charge, Narcosse (sp?) rd is where Amscot is I believe.

She made one of them and her 5 year old daughter made one. She sent them to me to post on my photobucket account, and link to it here, because she has little ones that are keeping her busy:)

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/

The 2 most recent ones are hers.
I am still looking at them, but I will come back and comment in a little while, I have a few things I have to get done first.

Wow Aly Those are really complex. I'll have to review them another day my eyes are crossed right now. Please tell your dd and dgd thank you very much
Oak

I keeping hearing "Narcosse" (probably not spelled right) over and over the last couple days. I am sure I have heard of this bieng a road on here before. Does anybody from that area know if there are many homes, businesses around. I am just trying to get a feel for that area.

I'll tell you what every newbie, myself included gets told: Google is your friend

You could also try Google Earth
:blowkiss:Oak

"Check CNN tonight - child's foot was found "

WHAT?? Are you serious? Do you have a link please?

Charge, Narcosse (sp?) rd is where Amscot is I believe.

Do you know if that street is lined with businesses from beginning to end or does it thin out and become more "forestry"? Is it a long road?

Ok guys, I googled a map and put in Narcosse, Orlando. It asked me if I meant Narcoossee, Florida. I clicked yes and found some pretty strange coincedences. Is that a seperate city from Orlando? It says close to Orlando.

1.) In my earlier post, I wrote that I could hear Caylee say "You guys are close" so that word just stuck out to me.
2.) Narcoossee seems to be a very long road, which I also see.
3.) There is an Underwood Ave. I posted that I felt Caylee could be under wood.
4.)There is a street called Oak Shore. Poster Oak is the one that suggested I google this area.
5.) Their is a Samantha Court. Zanny's suppossed sister.
6.) Narcoossee turns into Warrior lane ( I believe there was some talk of someone bieng married to a Native American) There is also a Navajo Dr.
7.)I believe somebody on here also mentioned someone named Emilee. There is also this street.

Maybe it's all just coincedence, but I will admit it has really freaked me out a bit.

Heads Up: You may want to edit your post to remove that link, it is verboten on this forum as per Terms of Service in stickies. Tricia says: NONO in her house...:)

[B said:
Lake Erie Princess[/B];2722676]Please go to the soccer field… to the edge of the slope where the purse was dumped… you will find one of her shoes at the edge of the water hung up under a large stick… walk along the water’s edge the direction the current flows… keep walking until you feel as if you have gone too far… and continue walking 100 yards from that point… look down… you will see her hair floating at the edge of the water… she is there waiting to be found. You must wait until the water again recedes from the storm… but… she is there and floated there during the night last night. August 19th.

Hopefully this will bring Caylee home so the grandparents can rest again.

(respectfully snipped)

This is part of the post that I am speaking of. Each time I reread it, I get chills. I STRONGLY feel she is there, or was for a temporary burial. Casey said this was the baby's fav park.

Ok guys, I googled a map and put in Narcosse, Orlando. It asked me if I meant Narcoossee, Florida. I clicked yes and found some pretty strange coincedences. Is that a seperate city from Orlando? It says close to Orlando.

1.) In my earlier post, I wrote that I could hear Caylee say "You guys are close" so that word just stuck out to me.
2.) Narcoossee seems to be a very long road, which I also see.
3.) There is an Underwood Ave. I posted that I felt Caylee could be under wood.
4.)There is a street called Oak Shore. Poster Oak is the one that suggested I google this area.
5.) Their is a Samantha Court. Zanny's suppossed sister.
6.) Narcoossee turns into Warrior lane ( I believe there was some talk of someone bieng married to a Native American) There is also a Navajo Dr.
7.)I believe somebody on here also mentioned someone named Emilee. There is also this street.

Maybe it's all just coincedence, but I will admit it has really freaked me out a bit.

Try getting in touch with Joseph Jordan. Look at the bottom of this [ETA: DUH not this page but the main websleuths page] to see if he's online right now, click on his name to see where he is lurking or PM him. He is doing searches on w/e. I don't believe in that many coinkidinks at the same time. We don't lose anything by trying but we do if we don't try.

We'll have your back if your frightened. You go girl.:blowkiss:
Oak

If I scroll down a bit I also see a street called Lillian Lee Rd. and right next to it is KC Durham Rd.
I am really shaken up. It is probably nothing but I am in tears right now.

Try getting in touch with Joseph Jordan. Look at the bottom of this [ETA: DUH not this page but the main websleuths page] to see if he's online right now, click on his name to see where he is lurking or PM him. He is doing searches on w/e. I don't believe in that many coinkidinks at the same time. We don't lose anything by trying but we do if we don't try.

We'll have your back if your frightened. You go girl.:blowkiss:
Oak

OMG !!!

aand:
ICE Thnx for helping with my post !
I LOVE 2 read your posts. Wish u lived by me. We would talk without end !:blowkiss:

If I scroll down a bit I also see a street called Lillian Lee Rd. and right next to it is KC Durham Rd.

Hang on there Charge'Em. Breathe, breathe slowly. It will be OK. We are sending you massive hugs and support. I don't see Mr Jordan on Caylee's thread, I will try to PM him. Don't worry.:blowkiss:

Oak

She made one of them and her 5 year old daughter made one. She sent them to me to post on my photobucket account, and link to it here, because she has little ones that are keeping her busy:)

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/

The 2 most recent ones are hers.
I am still looking at them, but I will come back and comment in a little while, I have a few things I have to get done first.

TY Alyzabeth for posting those for me. Between school, gymnastics, supper,baths and homework I've been busy busy busy...I've also been trying to keep up with the Dante thread too! lol

Anyway...just a brief background on the inkblots. I saw Alyzabeths ink blots on here a couple of days ago and decided I'd try it. My daughter saw me with the paint and wanted to do one too. She has no knowledge of everything going on in the Caylee...just that shes a little girl thats lost.

Now, my daughter, I believe has some type of gift. I dont know what it is exactly but things have been happening for about 3 yrs now and I know no other way to say it. She started out with what I initially thought was an imaginary friend. This friend has told her some things that have turned out to be true and has also acted sort of like a guardian angel....a protective sort of thing. Maybe it is I dunno. But I do know she is very intuitive and can sense things about other people that she should have no way of knowing.

Now...back to the ink blots. She wanted to do one too so I told her to think of Caylee as hard as she could while dribbling the paint. We did it together and Alyzabeth has posted them. I'll let you draw your own conclusions but what I saw really freaked me out. My daughter also told me somethings that she felt, but I'm not going to post her thoughts until some of you have a chance to look and see for yourself. I dont post often guys so be gentle :)

Hang on there Charge'Em. Breathe, breathe slowly. It will be OK. We are sending you massive hugs and support. I don't see Mr Jordan on Caylee's thread, I will try to PM him. Don't worry.:blowkiss:

Oak

Thanks Oak! I was trying to find him, but I am new and don't really know how all this works yet.

Thanks for sharing the inkblots, Prayin'. I havent been able to distinguish anything from them, would you or anyone else mind sharing what you see in them?

OK How are you doing Charge'Em. I PMed Mr Jordan and asked him to have a look see here to let us know if this has been searched or is to be searched.

Hang tight and remember to breathe. As Blink told me a couple of days ago. This is a marathon not a sprint. If she is dead, panic will not help her or do you any good. Just breathe and try to relax. If she was alive, she wouldn't be where she is in your mind / vision. :):):)

Talk to me. What's happening?
Oak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads