Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have deja vu big time and and I dream things that happen in real life. The dates in this case are also personal to me . So here goes:

June 17th I had my first Caylee dream. Items of importance are a bridge, a white golf cart ( caseys car), a pink balloon ( check date I joined WS and the pink balloon avatar posting) and also a dirt road, a baseball field near wooded area, a large female alligator standing next to a small (child alligator with part of its right limb missing), and then fur colored brown and blonde ( teddy bear).The words fat-man and bird were repeated as I was waking up from this dream. These images are embedded in my mind from that day. Where is Caylee? I have googled extensively looking for the bridge and a golf course and a baseball field near woods and I came up with Moss Park area near Lake Mary.
--------------
Hi. I wanted to tell you about some similarities in both of our dreams. I had a dream about finding Caylee (the toad dream, several pages up).

a bridge
(a wooden platform with many people moving their feet on top--but could be a dock)

a golfcourse or baseball field

(concrete, as in a paved area)
(a booth with an attendant, such as you would find at a golf course or a baseball game or could be picnic area rental booth)

water
(as in a stream or drainage area)

Additionally:

There are rocks under the wooden platform with an opening--that is where I believed in the dreams that the toad went.

Just making some comparisons, that's all.

okok -

Amazing photo. That blot definately looks like a gator to me, too.

Dejavu:

I've been learning about Moss Park--many areas are said to be "very secluded"

Hi All this is my first post here... I think God gives the children the ablility because they are so much more open to accepting it.. to those that believe.. God Bless you.. to those that don't move on to another thread..... God Bless Caylee

Golf Course is minutes away from the airport and Disney on Moss Park Rd.

Yes there are gators in Moss Park. One of the inkblots looked like an otter to me, and yes there are otters there as well per my research.

Nonetheless, it is a popular place to take kids to camp, hike, nature walks, etc.

:confused:

I was concentarting very deeply , on the thought of :"What Happened to [You] Caylee?"

I said a Prayer & asked God to allow the energy to flow through me to get some clues as to what has occured with Sweet Caylee Marie.

This is what I got~

Thoughts-Opinions...if any?.....VERY APPRECIATED!

ORIGINAL WAY I SAW THE BLOT WHEN I OPENED IT UP:

secondblot1.jpg

THE UPSIDE DOWN VERSION OF THE SAME BLOT:

secondblot2.jpg

ANYONE....??:confused:

Hey Sisterhood. First impressions always the best. I feel confusion here. Total disconnect between the pink blot and the rest. Did you notice that? So obviously I am thinking this wasn't painful to Caylee. It's almost like she went to sleep and never woke up. For what it's worth.

IMHO she remembers being with her mommy and now she isn't and doesn't know why. She is a wandering spirit that cannot find her way home and doesn't know why.

Curious to know your first impressions.

Hey Sisterhood. First impressions always the best. I feel confusion here. Total disconnect between the pink blot and the rest. Did you notice that? So obviously I am thinking this wasn't painful to Caylee. It's almost like she went to sleep and never woke up. For what it's worth.

IMHO she remembers being with her mommy and now she isn't and doesn't know why. She is a wandering spirit that cannot find her way home and doesn't know why.

Curious to know your first impressions.

Ah-Confusion was my OVERALL feeling, it was heavy...I thought"well maybe this one just didn't work out right?"

But I waited a while & as it was drying~ I became very drawn to the middle part of the 'yellowish' item-it reminds me of some type of 'insect -or amphibian'- possibly?

I'm just not sure what I feel about it all.:confused:

the purple confuses me too-but I continue to look, and ask what it is I am meant to see in this? Maybe this is what I was meant to see-and CONFUSION could be the best emotion Caylee has to describe what it is that has happened to her..?

WOW-thanks for the reply, it helps to know I am not the only one who felt TOTALLY confused while looking at this 'blot'.

*Sweet Caylee,I Love You*

Hugs!:)~ Sis

Yes, exactly the heaviness of the whole thing as I "honed" in on it was overwhelming. It was almost like I couldn't breathe.

It reminds me of the way I felt after an operation when I felt like they had used to much anesthesia on me. I felt like I wanted to wake up and I couldn't.

I think you got your answer here. IMHO.

The green and blue one looks like trees and water to me.
The other one I see two female angels facing eachother.

That could most definitely be 'the answer'

I must say that the red feel -(again like the upside down version of my first blot?) , like 2 fish...... ?Pisces?

And the more I look at the purple & the yellow , Im wondering if that is not the horns of another Zodiac sign...and the "eyes".....-possibly representing two 'signs'......

if that were the 'case'...I must say -Casey's sign-being the Pisces-as we know... would be signifigantly smaller than the 'possible other illusion to a zodiac sign'?....meaning-possibly the 'other sign-person' was much more 'involved'?
(the purple 'eyes & yellowish 'horns')

could be getting to deep now, I think I need to take a step back for a while & just stop thinking!:waitasec:

IMHO----I think I think too much!!! LOL

I felt "disconnect" with the red blot too.
In the middle of the yellow I see what looks like one of those water bugs that skip across the top of the water.

As to the last inkblot, the first version, I thiink the yellow looks like legs and the purple are fish eating off of the legs. In the yellow part is a spider. It has shown itself in other inkblot(s). It has been referenced on another website as well . . . The Itsy Bitsy Spider. I don't know what the red part is. I have also seen a pair of feet in the various inkblots and I see them here, on each side of the spider.

As to seeing angels throughout the various inkblots, CA referred to Caylee as a little angel in her 7/3/08 MySpace blog post. I think there is an angel in the first inkblot by Alyzabeth, as well as the face of Jesus.

I will admit to having gone back and forth as to whether or not I feel that Caylee is alive. After reading the entire thread about the woman who claims to have seen Caylee at the Orlando airport, I became more pro-alive. I began to wonder if maybe Casey saw something she shouldn't have seen (as in the Nicole G. murder) and someone threatened Caylee's life so Casey sent her away and is lying to protect her and her family. Remember the story of the boy who cried wolf. There are so many strange tangents to this case. So many what ifs. So many lies to sift through. So many methods to use to come to a conclusion, including inkblotting, dreams, psychic readings, reverse speech, body language, handwriting analysis, analysis of the typewritten, audio and video interviews (reading between the lines), the people who knew KC before who say that they don't know this KC (could that be because Caylee is alive and KC is protecting her?). So many theories of drug rings, prostitution rings, accidental drowning, murder for freedom (like Scott Peterson), a fall from stairs, Caylee being locked in the car to die of heat exhaustion, to Caylee being drugged and put in the trunk to meet her death.

There is the smell of decomp and the hair analysis, which can't be ignored but without a body, can be questioned.

We have all become detectives in our own right. We together can help to solve this case.

I believe that our lives are charted before we come here, by our souls. If Caylee is gone, then I would think that she was only supposed to be here with us for a short time, but for a great cause.

Laci and Conner Peterson were murdered on Christmas Eve, 2002, buried at sea and finally surfaced on Good Friday and Easter Sunday. It is now over 3 months since Caylee was last seen by family/friends in Florida.

I think I'll do another inkblot.

img004sm.jpg

Yesterday I tried the inkblots for the first time and found it to be very insightful. The image above is for the question "where is Caylee?" Unfortunately this is the only inkblot where my intuition failed me so I'd like opinions of others.

I was hooked when I did my very first one though. I decided to ask a question to which I already knew the answer. DD has an ex-boyfriend who turned out to be gay so I asked while I was shaking the bottles what his true orientation is and this is what I got:

img005sm.jpg

I was stunned as I see a fairy costume like it's spread out on the floor. I see wings above the little dress/tutu and even see little high heeled footprints in the upper corners. I used silver metallic nail polish and in person the tutu glitters just like a real tutu. I have nothing against gay men, I just don't want my daughter dating one while he lies the whole time that he is straight!

img004sm.jpg

Yesterday I tried the inkblots for the first time and found it to be very insightful. The image above is for the question "where is Caylee?" Unfortunately this is the only inkblot where my intuition failed me so I'd like opinions of others.

I was hooked when I did my very first one though. I decided to ask a question to which I already knew the answer. DD has an ex-boyfriend who turned out to be gay so I asked while I was shaking the bottles what his true orientation is and this is what I got:

img005sm.jpg

I was stunned as I see a fairy costume like it's spread out on the floor. I see wings above the little dress/tutu and even see little high heeled footprints in the upper corners. I used silver metallic nail polish and in person the tutu glitters just like a real tutu. I have nothing against gay men, I just don't want my daughter dating one while he lies the whole time that he is straight!
My goodness . . . there is so much going on in the first one. The overall picture kinda looks like a stencil of a ragdoll. But I see other things, such as an animal (some type of cat) with blood dripping from it's mouth, a penis, two people up at the top praying or looking down on something or someone, also possible head injury and a red wagon (sideways) with a child in it.

As to the second one, about your DD's ex . . . the first thing I saw was an animal - maybe a gazelle. I also saw a pink bell (belle).

I am going to do another inkblot now but have to charge my camera batteries as well so it should be reading in a short time.

The top one looks like a brain scan to me.

The second one looks like some kind of animal. Perhaps a lion or some othe exotic cat.

s5.jpg

s6.jpg

s7.jpg

s8.jpg

Im not sure if this is gonna work but Im gonna try to send these, I see different things displayed as I turn them different directions. I have never done this before so here goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery