Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,auditory,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is beginning to seem more like a Psychological study instead of a Psychic thread. LOL

img004sm.jpg

First off...Phenomanal Blot!

I see the very middle of the blot to have totally clear EYES & eyebrows staring at you..and to me they are casey's eye-to the "T".

noneof the other facial features are clear it actually looks as if the human face 'turns to a beak like nose'..I see no mouth?

under that are two 'dots' with a brown arrow like shape coming down towards two 'figures' that appear to be facing one another & have some type of 'spear with a red ball' protruding from what would appear to be the abdominal area.?

can't make them out as human, almost bird like -once again-but I can make out what I see as human like hands at their sides...

Oddly enough-going back to the face(in the center with the eyes)..it would appear to have horns on it's head/helmet.

This whole blot (turned upside down gives me a completely different feeling than it's original)

like the original is good(almost cartoonish-childlike-light hearted)
& the upside down is EVIL-it's scary in my opinion

-I wish I had more, maybe in my dreams tonite:banghead:..I am bushed...!!

Nighty Bye friends

-God Bless Caylee,may there be an end to this horrible situation soon.You are Loved Baby Girl!:blowkiss:

I hate to say this, but the first 2 inkblots here look like a feeding frenzy at an aquarium! The colors make it beautiful, and set it off so well, but makes me think of a bony lower body skeleton after the fish are done....Sounds awful, I know..but if she is underwater somewhere, well, there ya go. I guess I am not in tune with the inkblot thing, I never see anything. EXCEPT the fairy tutu...now, that just jumped right out at me...Kathleen

This is beginning to seem more like a Psychological study instead of a Psychic thread. LOL

Can't disagree there.LOL

Hopefully something will come out of all of us picking our brains , the intuitive part & the psychological part-:confused:

Bless You Caylee Marie:Crown:You ARE a Lil Princess!

Can't disagree there.LOL

Hopefully something will come out of all of us picking our brains , the intuitive part & the psychological part-:confused:

Hi. Re: red/purple/yellow inkblot

I was immediately impressed with the red being the sole of a child's feet with the toes--possibly the only part you can see because of submersion in water?

Next, I thought I saw genitalia with the yellow portion, only I could not figure out the purple in conjunction with that...

Then it made sense to me. You know how irises or other marshland type flowers can have centers that appear almost like genitals (i.e. Georgia O'Keefe). I think the yellow and purple represent flowers, most prominent irises or other similar water flower. JMO

Can't disagree there.LOL

Re: Pink Inkblot

Do you see the crown on the head of the person???

Holy Smokes. I went back to look at that and I see everything so clearly, after you pointed it out. It looks like an "owl" with a large beak. There is a crown sitting on it's head. Now I think I will go do some google research on "crowned owls". :)

That is one of the clearest of these pictures! It just jumps right out at you.

Holy Smokes. I went back to look at that and I see everything so clearly, after you pointed it out. It looks like an "owl" with a large beak. There is a crown sitting on it's head. Now I think I will go do some google research on "crowned owls". :)

That is one of the clearest of these pictures! It just jumps right out at you.
It also looks like someone holding barbells. Who worked out? Tony?

Finally, I got the inkblots to download:

P9280054.jpg

P9280053.jpg

See the questions in the titles.

In the first one, I see a huge butterfly . . . butterflies are free to fly, fly away? I also see a doll are small child and animals of some kind watching it or coming in to feed on it?

In the second one, it looks like the answer would be dead. I do see a dog where what appears to be the left eye is.

I used some old crafts paints and in the second one, some of it was thick.

What does everyone else see?

ETA: I couldn't see this in the original but in the upper left portion of the butterfly wing, I see the ever present elephant. I also see either an angel or the chihuahua in the body of the butterfly.

Concentric~
YES!!!! I do -after further 'studying' that picture last nite-I totally saw that & it reminds me of a "roman like' helmet in a way with those things that come down the side of the face! very strange!:rolleyes:

I'm sad to say that on the way to work, I was thinking of the inkblots and the different things we have seen. I started to wonder why elephants keep appearing, at least in my opinion, and it came to me: an elephant has a:

trunk

:) I would think he wouldn't be dating your daughter if gay. Isn't that the whole point?

(I love gay men)

Oh she dumped him like a hot potato a year ago after finding out via a website where he was writing about his sexuality. She was ready to dump him anyway, but seeing his posts was the impetus to get it done. His family doesn't know so I think he was using her as a cover. Hopefully he'll come out to them someday.

Finally, I got the inkblots to download:

P9280054.jpg

P9280053.jpg

See the questions in the titles.

In the first one, I see a huge butterfly . . . butterflies are free to fly, fly away? I also see a doll are small child and animals of some kind watching it or coming in to feed on it?

In the second one, it looks like the answer would be dead. I do see a dog where what appears to be the left eye is.

I used some old crafts paints and in the second one, some of it was thick.

What does everyone else see?

ETA: I couldn't see this in the original but in the upper left portion of the butterfly wing, I see the ever present elephant. I also see either an angel or the chihuahua in the body of the butterfly.

OMG, in the 2nd one I absolutely see the devil! The first one looks like angel wings and yes...the elephant.

I get most of my messages auditory...... but I look at all of these ink blots and I find them amazing..................... I tried one myself and I drew a blank.........

But once again, in my dreams I saw Mickey and Minnie Mouse..... they were floating and humming............ and then they looked me directing in the eyes and were singing to me When you wish upon a star.................

Your dreams will come true...........................

I hate to say this, but the first 2 inkblots here look like a feeding frenzy at an aquarium! The colors make it beautiful, and set it off so well, but makes me think of a bony lower body skeleton after the fish are done....Sounds awful, I know..but if she is underwater somewhere, well, there ya go. I guess I am not in tune with the inkblot thing, I never see anything. EXCEPT the fairy tutu...now, that just jumped right out at me...Kathleen

I see that too (what's left after a feeding frenzy), ugh, sad but true. So glad you saw the fairy tutu. I'm so glad with my first inkblot that I started with a question I knew. I've gotten some others about my family that are pretty amazing too. Doing the inkblots is a little addictive. I've only done the one about Caylee but will try another today.

I'm sad to say that on the way to work, I was thinking of the inkblots and the different things we have seen. I started to wonder why elephants keep appearing, at least in my opinion, and it came to me: an elephant has a:

trunk

Wow! I actually gasped out loud when I read that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro