Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)Part2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looked at your ink block. I have only had two reactions to anything I have seen on the site regarding Caylee. One was while watching a you tube clip made by JPC and this image. This image feels of an innocent one.
I see someone who can no longer see, grasping for air, hands facing upwards, the life essence starting to from as a solid away from the body and there is a glimmer of silver light connecting to the soul.

This image has strong feelings with it. Cannot wait... go now..more time.. conflicted... struggle..

The thoughts are not well formed no real words just feelings.
Shadow

There is something chilling about this one. It seems to "move" when I look at it. It comes closer and moves back. NONE of them have been like this one. I am wondering if it is like water moving or something.

I looked at it last night and thought it was because I was just tired, but it is doing the same thing today. It is like a moving, fluid picture. Strange.

Just thinking...maybe there should be an "inkblot thread"

I keep looking for dreams and remote viewing possibilities etc. Don't get me wrong - I love the inkblots and understand the "tarot tool" comparison.. but was wondering if there are other predominant methods of spiritual information being transmitted to websleuthers that are so inclined or "gifted"?

I found that they guard tombs because of the symbolism of "protective strength"
That is the same reason they used them outside of Victorian homes. They were symbolic of guarding the family within.
Here's a great link I foundhttp://www.whats-your-sign.com/symbolic-meaning-of-lions.html
So does this mean that Casey is being protected or is Caylee or her body being protected? I see that it does have a royalty feel to it. This was an interesting website -very informative. Thanks!

I keep looking for dreams and remote viewing possibilities etc. Don't get me wrong - I love the inkblots and understand the "tarot tool" comparison.. but was wondering if there are other predominant methods of spiritual information being transmitted to websleuthers that are so inclined or "gifted"?

I agree with you, I think there should be.. I love the ink blots, I think they are so interesting, even though sometimes I don't see what everyone is seeing..Most of the time I dont see anything, but that's just me!!! But I do think it should have its own thread.. I think that the original reason why I started this thread somehow was lost! IMO, please don't take offense guys, believe me, if you started a new thread, I would be on it every minute!!!

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/satmorning148.jpg
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/satmorning.jpg

Ok, in this inkblot, I see the letter M, I see the number 14 and overall, the inkblot looks like the Statue of Liberty which gives me the impression of New York.
Seeing other peoples dreams makes me wonder if Caylee has been moved around a lot to keep from being found and if she is being smuggled in strange ways, like the way exotic animals and drugs are smuggled. Packed into containers of some sort with very little air circulation?
I guess at this point anything is possible.

Could you post pictures of these when they dried? I see the M and the 14..I see something interesting at the bottem but would like to see it dry..if you don't mind..

OT: Tim Miller's daughter's case with Tim (TES) is on Haunting Evidence right now on Tru-Tv.
(Sorry, I didn't post this sooner here. It is almost over. :()

I think maybe we should start another thread for everything except the ink blots. It would make more sense than moving them. I agree that everything here has become about nothing more than the blots. I would also like to get back more into the other aspects of visions etc.

Here we go...an ink blot free zone for discussion of visions, dreams, and impressions: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2775766#post2775766

There is something chilling about this one. It seems to "move" when I look at it. It comes closer and moves back. NONE of them have been like this one. I am wondering if it is like water moving or something.

I looked at it last night and thought it was because I was just tired, but it is doing the same thing today. It is like a moving, fluid picture. Strange.

Yeah I see it moving to, I have seen it three times today and each time it is moving.
I also see a warthog....strange!

Could you post pictures of these when they dried? I see the M and the 14..I see something interesting at the bottem but would like to see it dry..if you don't mind..

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/10-5-200870918AM.jpg
Here it is dry.
This one is strange in person. I don't keep it out where I can see it like the other ones. I lay it face down in a box beside my desk. It isn't that I don't like it, it's just the woman at the top creeps me out sometimes because she looks like she is alive and she is not happy at all.
When you first open up the elmer's glue ones, the glue settles. Sometimes, they have extreme detail and it kind of developes right before your eyes. Normally, by the time it dries, the pic loses clarity and blurs somewhat. But the woman at the top of this one didn't lose clarity, her mouth made even more of a frown. She is quite pretty, but she is not happy at all.
Its weird because sometimes I look at the pic and almost don't see her, then, suddenly I see her and it is like "oh crap".
If anyone hasn't seen her yet, she is up in the open part. Her face is totally white, her eyes are very intense for as pale as they are.
I just realized I posted a different one than you asked for. I am getting the one you asked for now and will scan it and have it up in a second. I haven't had my coffee yet...lol...hopefully that's all that's wrong with me.

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/10-5-200870918AM.jpg
Here it is dry.
This one is strange in person. I don't keep it out where I can see it like the other ones. I lay it face down in a box beside my desk. It isn't that I don't like it, it's just the woman at the top creeps me out sometimes because she looks like she is alive and she is not happy at all.
When you first open up the elmer's glue ones, the glue settles. Sometimes, they have extreme detail and it kind of developes right before your eyes. Normally, by the time it dries, the pic loses clarity and blurs somewhat. But the woman at the top of this one didn't lose clarity, her mouth made even more of a frown. She is quite pretty, but she is not happy at all.
Its weird because sometimes I look at the pic and almost don't see her, then, suddenly I see her and it is like "oh crap".
If anyone hasn't seen her yet, she is up in the open part. Her face is totally white, her eyes are very intense for as pale as they are.
I just realized I posted a different one than you asked for. I am getting the one you asked for now and will scan it and have it up in a second. I haven't had my coffee yet...lol...hopefully that's all that's wrong with me.
As soon as I looked at this one, dry, a woman's face flashed at me and yes, she was pretty. Looking at it again, it looks like a turtle face -almost like a teenage mutant ninja turtle face, as does the face which is down further in the center but that one looks like it is masked but not a turtle - maybe a more furry creature. There are seahorses around the woman's face, and possibly other sea life. Do you see the little girl angel at the bottom? She is very clear and looks like she is sitting down. I see vultures at the top.

When you look at the inkblot upside down, there is most definitely an owl face at the top. The owl doesn't look happy.

I agree with you, I think there should be.. I love the ink blots, I think they are so interesting, even though sometimes I don't see what everyone is seeing..Most of the time I dont see anything, but that's just me!!! But I do think it should have its own thread.. I think that the original reason why I started this thread somehow was lost! IMO, please don't take offense guys, believe me, if you started a new thread, I would be on it every minute!!!

FWIW I would like to see the inkblots separated from the psychic dream posts. I would like to be able to view both and analyze separately.

The M couldn't be more clear. I wonder if this could be a family crest? The dark blue figure in the middle is an owl. The owl seems to have a baby bird/owl right above its claws. In the yellow part, esp. on the right, it looks like a cloaked adult pushing a child and the child has her hand up. There appears to be a woman stooping towards the child. In the left hand side, it looks more like a German Shepherd to me (cadaver dog?).

I was messing around with inkblots tonight and ended up wondering if someone hid Caylee's body at Universal Studios somewhere.

Interesting that you said that. I was looking at these inkblots that were posted a few days ago and posted a response that they looked like beautiful Mardi Gras masks. Just out curiosity, I googled "Orlando Mardi Gras"..........basically, what mostly came up was Mardi Gras at Universal Studios.

30c0r51.jpg
ym89j.jpg

Thats interesting, Mahmoo. Im not real familiar with Mardi Gras masks but I do see where a 'decorative' face could be made out of that blot I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV