Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)Part2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent read all of the posts on this forum.. I just got through some posts for the ink blots.. i cant read all though! question, what is the basic outcome of these? alive, dead, accident, homicide?

Wow sisterhood,

I see your little angel. Bless you in your journey :blowkiss:

I just made this one and I would love to know who see's what I am seeing.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/blue248.jpg

Look along the horizon of the lower one, first, (far right)the light blue part is a side view of a face. It is also the water. It looks like the eyes are blindfolded or has sunglasses on.
Then, go further down and see the fisherman. I don't know if you will be able to see it very well because my camera's close ups aren't so great, but there is a fisherman, I can even see the fishingline! and it is hooked to a big fish. I really feel that Caylee's body will be found by a fisherman. I asked where she is and when will she be found.
I just wish all of you could see these inkblots in person. There is so much detail the scanner and camera do not pick up.

Here's my first impression: I see a duplicate of two otters holding a fish.

I totally see a face..an eye with the eyeball kind of looking inward and a well defined nose and mouth. It looks like a goatee or beard on the chin part.

On the top one he is face down and his nose is smushed.

It also looks like two dogs facing each other if you flip it sideways.

I can also see an alligator with the face within..I even see the feet of the bottem of the 2nd blot. I see a lot on this one.

I wasnt going to post this, because it has me freaked out, and its not really a psycic (so cant spell that!) dream, but maybe if I tell you guys I can stop thinking about it.
I had a dream last night that my Mom walked into this apartment (I assume I lived there) and she had Caylee on her hip, and I said "omg! you found her! we need to call the police!" So I immediatly went to the phone and dialed 911, and the police had NO idea who Caylee was or her story, and I was freaking out on them, and told them the story and they finally said they would call Florida for me (mind you I am in Maine and was in my dream) While I was waiting for them to come to my apartment I got on Websleuths and posted about "CAYLEE IS FOUND" and I was shaking so bad while I was typing to you guys, and I was holding her SOOO tight and kissing her all over her face, and it was SO REAL! Then this girl showed up and I guess it was Caylee's Aunt in my dream (even though I dont think she has one?) and she took her outside to play and they were playing ball and I was watching them from my 2nd floor window.......
It was the weirdest dream, and I woke up and was so upset it wasnt real, because I even FELT different when I woke up, like I was so close to her emotionally, and devestated that my dream wasnt real. It was such a nice dream though!
Wow, what a nice dream and this would be the best outcome ever. When I was in high school, my best friend's Dad, who was a psychologist, told her (after she told him of a bad dream) that our dreams are our fears or our wishes. Sylvia Browne says that there are 5 types of dreams:

The Prophetic Dream
The Release Dream
The Wish Dream
The Information or Problem-Solving Dream
Astral Visits

I wish this was a prophetic dream. Thanks for sharing . . . it made me feel as if Caylee was alive, and she is, in Heaven. Sylvia Browne says that we are never really dead but actually, more alive than ever on the Other Side. I know Sylvia is not popular with some here at WS, but she made my thoughts about religion come together and she made my parents' deaths, and deaths of others easier to bear and for that, I am thankful.

Try the upper one then, go far right, now start looking as if the person is face down in the water. If you just follow the edgeline you should see it. I don't see the Yorkie at all, where is it? I know it's hard to describe where, but is it like midway, or what?
I can't find a man's face or a fisherman to save my life.

The Yorkie is plain as day to me when you turn the picture sideways - it's the whole inkblot, not just a little spot. It's almost like a cartoon doggie, looking in the mirror. I see everything, the ears, eyes, nose, tail, fur. This doggie looks happy. But it does look like he is holding a hammer to me.

ETA: I do see the alligator's face and head in the green part too.

I can't find a man's face or a fisherman to save my life.

The Yorkie is plain as day to me when you turn the picture sideways - it's the whole inkblot, not just a little spot. It's almost like a cartoon doggie, looking in the mirror. I see everything, the ears, eyes, nose, tail, fur. This doggie looks happy. But it does look like he is holding a hammer to me.

ETA: I do see the alligator's face and head in the green part too.
arrows.jpg
arrows from left to right:face<---->fish<----->fisherman

has anyone else done blots with the elmer's glue and food coloring? These things are so detailed they blow me away. The details can be so small though it's really hard to get them clearly on camera before the glue settles and blurs them.
walkingarden.jpg
This one is beautiful to see in person. I asked what Casey is hiding.
waterwoman2.jpg

And I am not sure if you can see it, but dead center at the bottom, there is a woman wading through the water. There is also a face in the goat at the right.

On the blue inkblot I got the image of a squirrel..the one on the top..bottom one looks like a terrier.

Wow, what a nice dream and this would be the best outcome ever. When I was in high school, my best friend's Dad, who was a psychologist, told her (after she told him of a bad dream) that our dreams are our fears or our wishes. Sylvia Browne says that there are 5 types of dreams:

The Prophetic Dream
The Release Dream
The Wish Dream
The Information or Problem-Solving Dream
Astral Visits

I wish this was a prophetic dream. Thanks for sharing . . . it made me feel as if Caylee was alive, and she is, in Heaven. Sylvia Browne says that we are never really dead but actually, more alive than ever on the Other Side. I know Sylvia is not popular with some here at WS, but she made my thoughts about religion come together and she made my parents' deaths, and deaths of others easier to bear and for that, I am thankful.

Thanks for that.. I mentioned Sylvia on this thread in the beginning sometime, and I was immediately ridiculed for it.. So I never ever mentioned her again, until I saw your post.. I might not believe everything she says, but I have read one of her books, and it was quite and interesting read!

Just two impressions. Directly or due south of the Amscot toward the airport wooded area, I sense a morbidly ugly happening. It makes me recoil. This could refer to burying Caylee. The impression corresponds to the sighting back in June (baseball cap, athletic wear, shovel, white Pontiac) as far as location. The whole circumference seems clear except for that dark woodsy area below Amscot. My other intuition is that the "neutral location" Casey referred to in her initial police interview is the Amscot parking lot. According to pings, she was often there in June & July. Neutral location is an odd term. I think Casey felt it was safely nondescript spot and I can see why she used it to abandon the car and call for a ride but apparently she had need for a place like that for other purposes at other times.

arrows.jpg

has anyone else done blots with the elmer's glue and food coloring? These things are so detailed they blow me away. The details can be so small though it's really hard to get them clearly on camera before the glue settles and blurs them.
walkingarden.jpg
waterwoman2.jpg

And I am not sure if you can see it, but dead center at the bottom, there is a woman wading through the water. There is also a face in the goat at the right.

I could not see anything in the "macro" but I saw the same thing as you in the "micro," (center, the woman wading into the water), the moon is lighting up the scene. I also see green areas as in a map.

I could not see anything in the "macro" but I saw the same thing as you in the "micro," (center, the woman wading into the water), the moon is lighting up the scene. I also see green areas as in a map.

I see a picture of a frog. There is blood. I see a pair of eyes in the blue. I also see an image of a person walking out of an area.

So sorry for the loss of your daughter:blowkiss: Thank you for sharing your story and your incredible picture with us. I noticed that your "angel daughter" has your eyes! God bless

I BELIEVE
in what pictures can show us...ink blotting is totally new to me, but I have always been intuitive-and have had several dreams come to 'life' -so to say.
I have learned, like others, If I am open & receptive to my feelings/intuitive side-I can really be right on the money--quite a bit.

Everyone has a 6th sense, it it just how we 'use' it-practice-makes us all have that sense even stronger.

while this pic is a bit off topic, I wanted to share it with you all , because I know I am amoung a group of very good souls...I lost a daughter (19&1/2 weeks pregnant)late term miscarrage is what it is called-to me it's a daughter.

anyhow-long story short-I was 19-scared-overwhelemed-sad etc......I chose not to hold her or name her-even after being encouraged to do so by the Dr's--I was in labor--and gave birth to her after 48 hrs.

My Mom saw her -she said she was the size of a Rose-her head like the size of the flower-and body like the stem....she said the baby took a breath & then she just 'died'...at 191/2 weeks a child is not 'deemed' ready to survive--not even on life support.

I did however get 'hospital pics-footprints-the little 'gown'-her hat...and always felt a hole in my heart for the loss.

My mom said she was my Angel

....well 7 years later-that date (April 23rd 1993-date of loss) was Easter Sunday(of the year 2000).....I was going thru old pictures & came uopn a very 80's pic of myself...and got a chuckle over the 'hair & clothing' I had on....lol-----in fact -we all had a laugh--i passed that pic around the table & we all had a comment....(yea yea, I know the big hair!)lol

hours later I went back to that same pic---why---I do not know----and this 'baby' appeared over my shoulder----

this was not in this pic when it was developed--this is not a doll--this is not 'photoshopped' etc.....I was about 15 in that pic-was never even pregnant at that time ---don't ask me why it was THIS PIC!!!!???:confused:

My Mom pointed out to me, it was my Daughter-My Angel-showing herself to me.....on the 7 year 'anniversary' of the day I lost her...back in 1993...I was not even 'aware' of the date--as I had sort of blocked that out by then...as bad as that sounds!

This is deep & personal...but all true-as to what I believe.
Take what you need from it, or just nothing at all.....

In Light & Love Friends~Sister:blowkiss:

EasterAngel.jpg

Caylee---you are deeply loved & will not be forgotten.You dear sweet baby girl! We all love you!!

In this middle inkblot, I see a red flower marking the spot and green grass meeting or close to water and the tan, sand like area, I see caylee's remains face up. The middle area of light looks like a ray of light is shining on the remains near foot area. The opposite is a reflection of original. Sorry, this is what I get, initial gut!!! It is a beautiful inkblot!!

arrows.jpg

walkingarden.jpg
waterwoman2.jpg

In the middle inkblot right above this comment, I see eyes at the bottom. Which is odd because the question is "What is Casey hiding?" and they say that the eyes are the windows to the soul.
I would go back a page and quote it, but my computer is being very slow tonight. It would take me forever just to go back a page.

I was messing around with inkblots tonight and ended up wondering if someone hid Caylee's body at Universal Studios somewhere. Crazy, I know, but this is what I got when I asked that question.
fridaynight282-1.jpg

If you spin it around there are even more faces.
I will scan it in the morning after it dries and post better pics.
Here is a link to it, but its really wet and shiny, so its hard to see.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/fridaynight231.jpg

I was messing around with inkblots tonight and ended up wondering if someone hid Caylee's body at Universal Studios somewhere. Crazy, I know, but this is what I got when I asked that question.
fridaynight282-1.jpg

If you spin it around there are even more faces.
I will scan it in the morning after it dries and post better pics.

Maybe it means there are a lot of people around where she is. Like a RV park or a marina of some kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV