Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)Part2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
P9280054.jpg

In this one I clearly see a butterfly.
At the top I see in the middle a baby bird with two maybe baby bunnies on either side.

P9280053.jpg

This one I see the devil. It actually made me very uneasy.

To me, the top ink blot looks like it has a teddy bear in the middle with bunnies on either side. Under the teddy bear, I see a butterfly. What I find disturbing is that the bear looks like it's melting around the legs, or decomposing. And the bunnies look somewhat morbid as well. Like they're disconnected.

The bottom one also looks like a demon, to me.

The third one down reminds me of KC's mugshot, the cold blue eyes staring straight ahead.

The top one looks like the face of a frightened, confused person with blood around the head. Those eyes just cry out, "Why?!" Maybe my imagination is leading because I've believed for awhile now that Caylee died from a blow to the head. I did take the time to clear my mind and slip into that quiet space where the energy flows through. So I don't know.

The one below it looks like the same face minus the blood with closed eyes, as if to say "leave me alone" or "I can't say".

I've seen the owl, hawk and large birdlike images in many of these. The maternal images, also. The purple one definitely has amphibious characteristics, but I've seen frogs in other ones, too.

JMO ~ this thread is comforting and a true blessing to all who read or post. Thank you to each of u for being so honest to share. I appreciate it a great deal, but it IS exhausting, huh ? I feel wiped out from walking beyond the norm tonight !

Yes, lots of love here. I'm very comfortable in this realm.

I posted my comment about seeing large birdlike creatures before I opened the photobucket image in 199. Amazing! So tonight I'll ponder avian themes before I fall asleep. Goodnight all and a very special thanks to those of you who have shared your blots with us.

:blowkiss::blowkiss:Just doing my morning research, looking at many of Alyzabeth's inkblots on her photobucket page, along with those of others who have sent theirs to her to post, and seeing lots of birds . . . and just wondering if anyone with abilities could get anything from this website:

http://www.eaglecreekgolf.info/location.asp

It has alot of elements of different dreams and visions, etc. from WS and other places. It's near the airport.

Let me know!:blowkiss:

ETA: Just to throw this out there, AL's birthday is 4/17.

I recall doing this in kindergarten and Sunday School. We called them butterfly prints. They never held any psychic value then and I don't believe they hold any now - they were just pretty to hang on the walls. They're just smudges of paint, which can be altered to look like things they're not. What you see is open to your own interpretation.

One thing I have noticed is that the prints made with darker paints (reds, browns, etc) are attracting more attention because the colors are reminiscent of blood, earth, death.

Make of that what you will.

My Mum was from Romania, so I got a lot of her and her Mum's
superstitions, and beliefs which were passed down from relative to
relative for many years. Eastern Europeans believe in ESP, superstitions, signs of ominous death in the future, etc....

The black raven or crow is the sign for approaching death. Weird, but it is supposed to be.

As an adult, I now rem. with maturity when a situation like this happens, but usually keep it private.

I attempted to get the mail on the early am of 8/15/2006, but could NOT get on the porch to walk out ! My ENTIRE front porch was filled with crows. Big crows, making all kinds of noise !
I cared for my 89 year old Mother, in our home. I went upstairs to
get her up and drwssed for the day ahead. She did not feel well.
I had the Dr. look at her, and there was nothing obvious that needed attention. My Mum saw all of the crows when I brought her downstairs to breakfast. One TRIED to get into the front picture window. My Mum saw it and said many Hail Mary's at the table.
She ASKED me IF I was going to be allright, because I HAD TO BE ?
After a while she went upstairs for a rest, and TV viewing, and 12 45 pm I went to check on her for lunch, and my Mum died in her sleep......

The morning my grandmother died, I went out to take me trash cans out, I found a dead bird on my doorstep. A couple of hours later I received a call my grandmother died. She was otherwise healthy, she was in a cast from a broken leg, autopsy showed blood clot released to her lung and that is was killed her.

I recall doing this in kindergarten and Sunday School. We called them butterfly prints. They never held any psychic value then and I don't believe they hold any now - they were just pretty to hang on the walls. They're just smudges of paint, which can be altered to look like things they're not. What you see is open to your own interpretation.

One thing I have noticed is that the prints made with darker paints (reds, browns, etc) are attracting more attention because the colors are reminiscent of blood, earth, death.

Make of that what you will.
Hi:) We have discussed this earlier in the thread. The purpose of the inkblots is to allow our psychic energy to flow. Just as in Tarot cards, or reading tea leaves or whatever chosen method a person feels most comfortable with.
As an experiment, I asked my husband to do an inkblot with me and to MAKE it look like a tree. I told him we would both make trees, thinking only of trees. He thought it would be a cakewalk. Neither of our blots looked anything like a tree, his looked like a small face with a huge brain and mine looked like a native american indian holding one of those long tube things they make tinkling music with.
When he looked at his he said "I was thinking too much."
I don't see how you can intentionally make them look like something you want them to look like. But either way, they are intended to allow our thoughts to flow. I doubt anyone here believes the inkblots are psychic in and of themselves. They are simply a tool.
It would be interesting if you made one and shared it:) I know I would love to see what you come up with. I mean that warmly and am not attempting to provoke you in any way:)

wherescaylee2.jpg

The first thing that stuck out to me is I see an elephant. The blue is the ears (very big ears). The orange on the top in the middle is the face and trunk. The green and orange is the body and then the legs. It looks like it is laying on its back and you see its belly.

After I looked at it again. I distinctly see a dog. A dog that looks like a mutt. Blue is big ears. The green is above the eyes. I see two green eyes in the middle of the green. You have to look carefully to see them. The orange in the middle towards the middle is its snout. Brown on the end is its actually nose. The dog has something in its mouth.

VERY GOOD INKBLOT!

I was just sitting here making a blue inkblot and wondering if the anthony's pets miss Caylee. I know they have 2 yorkies and a cat. I thought about what they must be wondering or thinking of Caylee being gone. Anyway, I really thought I would open this and see dogs and cats.
Nope...check out the two headed man at the top, wading through water.
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/blue008.jpg

I don't know how to put the pic straight on here instead of the link:(

EDIT: Hopefully this works and the pic shows up here:)
blue008.jpg

wherescaylee2.jpg

The first thing that stuck out to me is I see an elephant. The blue is the ears (very big ears). The orange on the top in the middle is the face and trunk. The green and orange is the body and then the legs. It looks like it is laying on its back and you see its belly.

After I looked at it again. I distinctly see a dog. A dog that looks like a mutt. Blue is big ears. The green is above the eyes. I see two green eyes in the middle of the green. You have to look carefully to see them. The orange in the middle towards the middle is its snout. Brown on the end is its actually nose. The dog has something in its mouth.

VERY GOOD INKBLOT!

Wow! Its amazing how we all see different things in the same picture. My first impression was a vulture eating something dead.

I also wanted to say that all my life I have seen and known things. Like Mum, like daughter.

Unless actually confronted head on with such an experience, I avoid them at all costs. I am afraid to KNOW what is in the future. I always promised myself that I would live for today, only.

For me to question the future is frightening. I like to sleep, personally and NOT know. It came through without warning last Feb. when my Grandson was born 2/08. I KNEW before he came out that the cord was tripled around his neck, and he was gray and blue.

He was, and we never got to love him.....I HATE knowing the future. Is it really mine to know ?

I feel the same way Princess. My GM also had the knowledge, belief, gift and so do I. One of my daughters and now my GD does as well.

My GM just knew things and was right....and has visited me many times since her passing. Dhe never seemed frightened at all.

I knew very young that I was like her and for the most part have tried to put aside things I know.

My DD is very sensitive and dreams and wants absolutely nothing to do with it, she will sleep with light on, etc, is 20 yo.

My GD knows facts and sees the dead, she is 3 yo., and not fearful except at night.

I am trying to develop my intuitive senses now that I am no longer 'afraid" to know answers, I just don't know what to do!! Thanx for the chat, WS's sensitives.........:blowkiss:

I was just sitting here making a blue inkblot and wondering if the anthony's pets miss Caylee. I know they have 2 yorkies and a cat. I thought about what they must be wondering or thinking of Caylee being gone. Anyway, I really thought I would open this and see dogs and cats.

WOW!
This an another amazing blot-the elmers glue -food coloring is brilliant..I love the colors & 'images'.

the first one with the green-red-blue one---upside down--I see an owl at the bottom(green eyes-red beak)...and the blue wings are either a butterfly or a part of the owl again,,the 'top' portion of that blot(again-upside down) looks like a 'crown' or a great big hat of 'feathers' --it is amazing..again the owl is thought to represnt the soul of the departed --and the blue-I see that as a sign of the Heavens -Spirit world....it is very cool-GREAT IDEA!!!Thanks for sharing:blowkiss:

Now the second one---I totally agree with you--holy cow---two men wading through water--yes indeed....I was looking into the water for more 'clues' -and I see another 'owl' in the middle of that 'water'...and it feels like two 'bodies of water' from the large blue 'handles' on either side of the 'men'...

just awesome work!

:clap:-Sister

I don't have anything to add to this thread, but I love reading it.

I will never stop being amazed over these inkblots. I just want to print them all out and study them. Sometimes, it takes a bit of time to see what others are talking about. I wouldn't have seen the 2-headed man or 2 men in Alyzabeth's latest inkblot but now I do. I also see a woman in the middle, like one of those faceless angels that are out now, with long hair. It seems that she may almost be a "pearl", in the middle of a large clam. I also see another figure of a little girl on the right side, sideways.

A major theme is birds and I know that Alyzabeth has mentioned something about a bird sanctuary.

I don't know if or when we'll ever find Caylee, but I am sure that we are on to something.

Another thought that I had this morning on the way in to work is about Charlotte's Web and the fact that Charlotte, NC has come up as a place where Caylee was to be taken when the lady saw her at the airport and they were to land in Georgia first. For as much as KC uses movies and books to spin her tales, maybe Caylee is using Charlotte's Web to reach out to us. Just a thought. I'm probably just reaching at this point but supposedly, Mark Hawkins has family in Charlotte. "Hawk"ins.

EDIT: Hopefully this works and the pic shows up here:)
blue008.jpg

Alyzabeth,

When Greta Van Susteran went to the Anthony home, and they went into Casey and Caylee's rooms, CA said that the dogs miss Caylee and are laying on her daybed alot. So sad.

Alyzabeth,

When Greta Van Susteran went to the Anthony home, and they went into Casey and Caylee's rooms, CA said that the dogs miss Caylee and are laying on her daybed alot. So sad.
That makes me feel very sad. Children and animals should never have to suffer.

I'd be interested to find out who in KC's circle are scuba divers.

I will never stopped being amazed over these inkblots. I just want to print them all out and study them. Sometimes, it takes a bit of time to see what others are talking about. I wouldn't have seen the 2-headed man or 2 men in Alyzabeth's latest inkblot but now I do. I also see a woman in the middle, like one of those faceless angels that are out now, with long hair. It seems that she may almost be a "pearl", in the middle of a large clam. I also see another figure of a little girl on the right side, sideways.

A major theme is birds and I know that Alyzabeth has mentioned something about a bird sanctuary.

I don't know if or when we'll ever find Caylee, but I am sure that we are on to something.

Another thought that I had this morning on the way in to work is about Charlotte's Web and the fact that Charlotte, NC has come up as a place where Caylee was to be taken when the lady saw her at the airport and they were to land in Georgia first. For as much as KC uses movies and books to spin her tales, maybe Caylee is using Charlotte's Web to reach out to us. Just a thought. I'm probably just reaching at this point but supposedly, Mark Hawkins has family in Charlotte. "Hawk"ins.

Hi, Happy. I am still pretty new here and just last week found this site. I have watched NG, when I can, and she seems to repeat things. A LOT. There is so much info on here that I had not heard before. I have 6 kids and my youngest is 2.5 and looks so much like Caylee. I find myself thinking of Caylee when I look at my daughter. And feeling deep sorrow.
When I read your post and thought "Charlottes Web" - the next thought was "web of lies."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV