Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)Part2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Original:
blots025.jpg

Flipped:
blots028.jpg

Different Angel Of [the same] Blot: ( done in a metallic pearl color nail poish)
blots019.jpg

I found the spectrum of 'different colors' to give the blot a whole 'different' feel...pretty cool.

Thoughts appreciated...again: I was focused on the Question "Who hurt you Caylee?":confused:

The flipped one jumped out at me.
I see a woman surrounded by darkness in a sitting position with her knees up and feet crossed. Her shoulders are hunched and her hands are up with fingers clutching her head which is looking down.

Nestled between her feet, I see a child with its hands covering its face with it's upper body illuminated with light. I also see a "beam" of light going up past the woman's head ending in a point.

On either side of the woman I see two circles also surrounded by darkness but are connected to the hunched shoulders which are either adding pressure or comfort. (my first feeling was pressure)

Thank you for sharing your dreams and inkblots.

Let me tell you, HappyChic, I experienced first-hand a visitation from angels, after my sister was killed in a car accident.

Also, I had a very painful dream about a woman with curly hair near a vehicle and her head had injuries. I thought it was about someone else, but then, I got the call at 3:00 a.m...

It's a bit overwhelming to me.
I'm so sorry about your sister. I hope the Angels have helped you. When was the accident? What were the Angels like?

Curiosty Cat asked if I would do a blot----

asking the Question:" Who was the last person you were with , Caylee?"

I did so this evening...asking through prayer that GOD allow Caylee's energy to flow through me and the paint I use onto the paper---I asked for Truth...in Jesus name...

This was the first 'blot' I did -my husband bought me some new arcrylic paints on the way home today & I used a big sheet of 'thick tissue paper' that you get from the hobby shop...and I was a little disappointed because the paints stuck to the paper in the first two blots...kind of making it hard to see some areas...but nonetheless..I found them INTERESTING...again the QUESTION I focused on was : "Who was the last person you were with Caylee, who had you baby girl?"
First Blot~
blots-lastperson009.jpg

Second Blot- same Question-on different paper though-

blots-lastperson2003.jpg

* I then went a little more in detail, because I thought Caylee was feeling confusion on what I was asking her to 'show' me...so I rephrased the question :

"who was the last person you were with HERE on earth Caylee?":

This is what I got~

blots-whatdoescayleelooklike011.jpg

lastly-I asked : "what does Caylee look like -Hmmm?-Can you show me what Caylee looks like now?"
This is what I got-
blots-whatdoescayleelooklike005.jpg

sorry if this makes no sense , I am literally feeling FRIED after that(lol)..I went in my basement to 'escape' the hubby & kids & get some -'deep thought space' to work on these...and I am absolutely exhausted since I finished...I am anxious to hear your thoughts...

Caylee, you sweet baby girl-I'm so proud of you, we all Love you:blowkiss:~

In Love & Light-Sister

This one called out to me......(trust me, I thought these were looney to start with and I wasnt even going to go there,,but) heres what I saw and my first reaction.....answer..."Mommy. Love, Shovel, hurting!"

OMG.........that was exactly what I saw in it if you go back to when it was first posted.

I saw her being hit in the head with a shovel, and blood splattering.

The flipped one jumped out at me.
I see a woman surrounded by darkness in a sitting position with her knees up and feet crossed. Her shoulders are hunched and her hands are up with fingers clutching her head which is looking down.

Nestled between her feet, I see a child with its hands covering its face with it's upper body illuminated with light. I also see a "beam" of light going up past the woman's head ending in a point.

On either side of the woman I see two circles also surrounded by darkness but are connected to the hunched shoulders which are either adding pressure or comfort. (my first feeling was pressure
Thank you for sharing your dreams and inkblots.

Thank YOU so much for this interpratation-I still was not sure I was able to interperate this blot myslelf, although I found it very explosive-I am very much in agreement with what you are saying, especially the two circles of 'pressure'..that is signifigant....

I'm Grateful for your thoughts-:)Very Deep....:blowkiss:

In the middle of the paper it looks like the space shuttle, I know far fetched but doesn't the shuttle take off in FL..Cape Canaveral maybe?

yea, I believe it does ..actually--and I thought the same thing at first glance i thought about a "rocket ship".......but figured....nahhhhhhhhh??!?!?!!? hmmm---maybe there is some signifigance.:confused:

and yes the Florida Gatros colors are blue-green-orange:eek:

Cape Canaveral adjoins the preserve off Banana River Drive. All that is area is full of gators and is known to locals as alligator alley.

Notice the latitude 28.5389 - longitude 80.672203

To get there from Orlando, you go I-4 to Hwy 528 - left on SR 3 - (Banana River Dr.)

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=M...:8:28.397478:-80.71491:0::/io:0:::::f:EN:M:/e

GraysMom...I see pretty much the same thing. Woman holding her head looking down with legs crossed. I also "felt" like she was rocking back and forth and crying.

Now the funny part.....at the bottom/middle I see a figure wearing a top hat and long coat. This is funny to me because everytime I see a picture of KC with that big toothy grin and spaced out look I think of that movie Willie Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (Johnny Depp version) because thats who she reminds me of! So in my mind this is KC! LOL I know its stupid but ....:)

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/

I am sitting here looking at this inkblot and I simply cannot believe it. I went to the store and bought Elmer's Glue and Food Coloring. I did that because I thought the tempera paint dried too matte and I was sick of looking at the same colors all the time.
Well, I got home and spread the Elmer's Glue on the paper first, then I put a drop of blue at the top of the paper, a drop of green towards the bottom and a drop of yellow and red on top of each other sort of in the middle.
I did not expect this! I asked "Where is Caylee Marie Anthony right now?"

You will not believe me until you try it for yourself. I am amazed to put it mildly.
If you try this...if you use too much glue, it continues to move around and settle for a while and begins to bleed into itself a lot.

Now the funny part.....at the bottom/middle I see a figure wearing a top hat and long coat. This is funny to me because everytime I see a picture of KC with that big toothy grin and spaced out look I think of that movie Willie Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (Johnny Depp version) because thats who she reminds me of! So in my mind this is KC! LOL I know its stupid but ....:)

Respectfully snipped.
LOL! ITA! Now I will NEVER be able to watch WW&TCF without thinking of KC!

Sisterhood, the purple blot you did is very clear to me of a woman sitting with her legs folded, her breasts are very clear, and her belly is large, perhaps bloated or pregnant. Her arms are brought up so that her hands are to her face.
Regarding the last set of four you posted..
the first- I see blue eyes and a bow on the head. Could be a doll?
the second- I see breasts and legs, off to the sides I see very pretty ducks or some type of birds.
the third- I see large blue eyes and again, breasts.
the fourth- I see at the top, a teddy bear with his arms up/open and beneath that I see small angelic wings.

this is the same blot-now its mostly dry-and I held it up to let it get some natural light behind it....thought it may help some of us 'study it' further....?

Im really not sure WHAT I feel about this blot, to be honest.

BTW-Cat---That's a good Question-I will definitely give it a whirl...I really don't like this last paint I used-the blue & green- I wish I had better stuff...I might run out tonite & get some ;) Im really diggin' this blot stuff..It feels so deep to me, I like doing it :woohoo:

.....so, you got it.....:)

Maybe when the kids go to bed , they'll be home from school soon & I wanna be in a quiet 'place'....like I have been for the last few...I will try tho!

Thanks for the idea!!:blowkiss: Sister~

blots038.jpg

I see 2 angels, one on each side, but I have seen angels in several of the blots. I also see the space shuttle in the center, Cape Canaveral is on the east coast of Fl. Someone mentioned something about the Cape before, and a bridge or wooden walkway near there.
I also see 2 hippos, one on each side near the bottom, they are turned with their backs toward us, but their heads turned looking at us.:confused:

Regarding above blot on the orange paper ... in the green towards the center I see someone holding up a child, beneath in blue I see two fetuses. At the top in the center in green, I see what could be a monument of some sort.

Thanks Sister for all the work.
I sense in the first one of the last series, much confusion and panic. Anger mixed with sadness and tears. It's funny because although it fits none of my theories it feels as if there were several people around this. Really odd!!

no problem Cat!:)

I felt a lot of confusion as well..that is part of the reason I did a few of them & re-phrased the thought/Question!:confused:

I see quite a lot though in all the pics---

Will share more tomorrow...I am beat -Night everyone.:blowkiss:

Sleep Tight Caylee, you are Loved!

Thank YOU so much for this interpratation-I still was not sure I was able to interperate this blot myslelf, although I found it very explosive-I am very much in agreement with what you are saying, especially the two circles of 'pressure'..that is signifigant....

I'm Grateful for your thoughts-:)Very Deep....:blowkiss:

Snipped for space.
You are very welcome.

All here who were interested in the "owl" blot and then all the water blots should take a peek at the new thread on Sparrow Hawk Road. I looked at it and then did a search on Sparrow Hawk Road. Lots of water abounding and pictures of Hawks that really freaked me out. Why?? They looked a lot like the owl blot. I would be interesting in hearing what you all think!

I hate to type this, I really do. Lately when I think of Caylee, reach out to her, anything, all I see is blood. I can't even see her face without a picture. I just see blood.

http://s528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/

I am sitting here looking at this inkblot and I simply cannot believe it. I went to the store and bought Elmer's Glue and Food Coloring. I did that because I thought the tempera paint dried too matte and I was sick of looking at the same colors all the time.
Well, I got home and spread the Elmer's Glue on the paper first, then I put a drop of blue at the top of the paper, a drop of green towards the bottom and a drop of yellow and red on top of each other sort of in the middle.
I did not expect this! I asked "Where is Caylee Marie Anthony right now?"

You will not believe me until you try it for yourself. I am amazed to put it mildly.
If you try this...if you use too much glue, it continues to move around and settle for a while and begins to bleed into itself a lot.

I stared at the blot u made which appears to have 2 people standing with something in the center.
The "gold" center object to me appears to be Christ,
claiming the soul of Caylee as his, from the pain and despair of Casey.JMO

I hate to type this, I really do. Lately when I think of Caylee, reach out to her, anything, all I see is blood. I can't even see her face without a picture. I just see blood.

Do u suppose the blood u see is her wounds, prior to death, or woodland or other creatures feeding off the corpse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
makaylaj