Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)Part2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This case has many facets.
Many unanswered questions.
Plus some which may never be answered.

One thing this case has for sure are many interested in finding CAYLEE.
The methods of sharing are also helpful.
People genuinely wanting to give their
time & any ability they may have to help.

Granted...
Casey has woven a tale worthy of a novel
which needs some serious tweeking to make a lick of sense.Even so...here we all meet at different times in the same place,to make sense of a sensless crime.

A word Casey used that stood out to me was the word
FLUKE;
About when she went to pick up Caylee at the SAWGRASS apt of ZFG and nobody was there?
She says " I thought it was a FLUKE'
that sticks in my mind.
so I checked the dictionary for the meaning,had she used it the wrong way ?
Check your dictionaries this word has both a good and bad meaning.

Fluke:
An unexpected stroke of good fortune

so why was that word used in that phrase she made?

Also it is a barbed head on a harpoon
also the triangular fastening blade of an anchor.
Also, one of the 2 lobes of a WHALE"S TAIL

So...what say you?

this is not reverse speech or dream or inkblot

this is a CASEY SpeechBlot...:eek:

It is very interesting. Glad that you caught that! Fluke wouldn't be the word I would have thought to use either.

For those who mentioned Cameron, I think this might be him:

KatieandInkblotforCaylee044.jpg

This one called out to me......(trust me, I thought these were looney to start with and I wasnt even going to go there,,but) heres what I saw and my first reaction.....answer..."Mommy. Love, Shovel, hurting!"

P9280054.jpg

This one has a butterfly, and at first I thought the images framing the sides were camels, but I now agree on bunnies. The middle image is a teddy bear.

P9280053.jpg

This one I see ducks on the bottom, white wings in the middle (she has soared on to Heaven), and two sea animals on the top, such as seals or otters. Possibly frogs, but I feel that they are seals.

I lurk here but never posted..I find this all to be fascinating stuff. In this first picture dead in the center I see the head/face of a cow..it's so vivid to me.

This case has many facets.
Many unanswered questions.
Plus some which may never be answered.

One thing this case has for sure are many interested in finding CAYLEE.
The methods of sharing are also helpful.
People genuinely wanting to give their
time & any ability they may have to help.

Granted...
Casey has woven a tale worthy of a novel
which needs some serious tweeking to make a lick of sense.Even so...here we all meet at different times in the same place,to make sense of a sensless crime.

A word Casey used that stood out to me was the word
FLUKE;
About when she went to pick up Caylee at the SAWGRASS apt of ZFG and nobody was there?
She says " I thought it was a FLUKE'
that sticks in my mind.
so I checked the dictionary for the meaning,had she used it the wrong way ?
Check your dictionaries this word has both a good and bad meaning.

Fluke:
An unexpected stroke of good fortune

so why was that word used in that phrase she made?

Also it is a barbed head on a harpoon
also the triangular fastening blade of an anchor.
Also, one of the 2 lobes of a WHALE"S TAIL

So...what say you?

this is not reverse speech or dream or inkblot

this is a CASEY SpeechBlot...:eek:

GREAT POST!!! I agree with you-we all want to help Caylee, and make some kind of sense of this 'giant mess':clap:

I recall that too-it sounds like she says stuff that she thinks sounds 'intellegent' or like a not-so-common'phrase' or something to make herself feel like shes 'original'--or has a large vocabulary?:rolleyes:

I recall while she was talking to CA on the Jail tape that I thought it was
strange she stated:

-that she was' picked up/arrested-'on a whim

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm------------->

being that this is a missing persons case/kidnapping of her own daughter
whom shefailed to report missing for 31 days...how does she figure this is an arrest made on a 'whim'????????????????????????

she just seems to 'throw words around'...to hear herself talk-and in my opinion-make herself believe her own lies -whilst thinking she is smarter than everyone else!:bang:

I don't disagree with the 'coincidence' of the word-"fluke"-being used though, it is-like so many other things in this case-disturbing!~:waitasec:

GREAT POST!!! I agree with you-we all want to help Caylee, and make some kind of sense of this 'giant mess':clap:

I recall that too-it sounds like she says stuff that she thinks sounds 'intellegent' or like a not-so-common'phrase' or something to make herself feel like shes 'original'--or has a large vocabulary?:rolleyes:

I recall while she was talking to CA on the Jail tape that I thought it was
strange she stated:

-that she was' picked up/arrested-'on a whim

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm------------->

being that this is a missing persons case/kidnapping of her own daughter
whom shefailed to report missing for 31 days...how does she figure this is an arrest made on a 'whim'????????????????????????

she just seems to 'throw words around'...to hear herself talk-and in my opinion-make herself believe her own lies -whilst thinking she is smarter than everyone else!:bang:

I don't disagree with the 'coincidence' of the word-"fluke"-being used though, it is-like so many other things in this case-disturbing!~:waitasec:

i am no genius by anybody's stretch of their imagination.
I make typos,spelling errors and all other kinds too...

but since MS.Casey has put herself out here in the public eye and boy did she!

let's nitpick from what she has said.

maybe some truth will pop out someplace?
a word?
Something may be the clue to solving this case ?:confused:

I was concentrating on: "show me what you want me to see caylee? where can we find You?"

I was led to use this paper & the colors (green & blue)

I originally had a large piece of white paper out on the table & a few more colors...but felt it was only intended for me to use these two colors on this piece of paper-Orange?

I didn't look at the paper while I was 'dripping'..I was surprised at how little "BLUE" actually dripped on the paper?....

I looked down after I felt it was time to stop with the blue & move on to the next color I used-"Green"...and expected a lot more blue to have 'dripped', yet it was just a few 'drops' which was strange to me?:confused:(the bottle is pretty full)

thoughts? appreciated as always!:blowkiss:

blots034.jpg

blots030.jpg

Not that it will help fine Caylee but 1 of the things that she said to LE in her interview was " I'm scared because I'm running out of options" I thought that was telling.

I was concentrating on: "show me what you want me to see caylee? where can we find You?"

I originally had a large piece of white paper out on the table & a few more colors...but felt it was only intended for me to use these two colors on this piece of paper-Orange?

I didn't look at the paper while I was 'dripping'..I was surprised at how little "BLUE" actually dripped on the paper?....

I looked down after I felt it was time to stop with the blue & move on to the next color I used-"Green"...and expected a lot more blue to have 'dripped', yet it was just a few 'drops' which was strange to me?:confused:(the bottle is pretty full)

blots034.jpg

blots030.jpg

Well, again I think it's clear. The heavily wooded area surrounded by water. The trees always look full and green...I am going to say it's an area of older trees.
Sis...I don't know how to do these. What would you think about doing one and asking her who was with her the last time she was alive? I would love to see that one. :blowkiss:

blots034.jpg

blots030.jpg
This one gives me horrible chills and I don't know why!

blots034.jpg

blots030.jpg

First- I had a sinking feeling. Then- Florida Gators football team? What are their colors? That came to mind for me.

this is the same blot-now its mostly dry-and I held it up to let it get some natural light behind it....thought it may help some of us 'study it' further....?

Im really not sure WHAT I feel about this blot, to be honest.

BTW-Cat---That's a good Question-I will definitely give it a whirl...I really don't like this last paint I used-the blue & green- I wish I had better stuff...I might run out tonite & get some ;) Im really diggin' this blot stuff..It feels so deep to me, I like doing it :woohoo:

.....so, you got it.....:)

Maybe when the kids go to bed , they'll be home from school soon & I wanna be in a quiet 'place'....like I have been for the last few...I will try tho!

Thanks for the idea!!:blowkiss: Sister~

blots038.jpg

In the middle of the paper it looks like the space shuttle, I know far fetched but doesn't the shuttle take off in FL..Cape Canaveral maybe?

In the middle of the paper it looks like the space shuttle, I know far fetched but doesn't the shuttle take off in FL..Cape Canaveral maybe?

yea, I believe it does ..actually--and I thought the same thing at first glance i thought about a "rocket ship".......but figured....nahhhhhhhhh??!?!?!!? hmmm---maybe there is some signifigance.:confused:

and yes the Florida Gatros colors are blue-green-orange:eek:

IMO, .. as I see you holdng this to light now that its dry. I see a Canal or low-lying ditchline area where the waters have receeded, refer to my dream. But your blot looks to me like more of where she is, rather than what happened........In my dream, I saw no flowers, just people, and if this makes sense- I remember everyone was sort of in line formation as the backhoe was pulling up this block of mud with her skeleton in it, the water was just minimal, but that grass around the ground was very green, not dead grass, but very fresh from all this water. The sky in my dream was hazy, hot and not clear so I wondered about the orange paper you used. Your inkblot reminded me of my dream. It still bug me that I even dreamed about her....I was talking with someone about it and they mentioned that because I was sick, fighting off this virus, and the fact that that night I felt completely lost in the sadness that Caylees remains will not be found...caused my subcons. to dream of her, because it was something I cant control. And its true, normally when there is a stressful thing in my life that I cannot control, I have dreams that I am in control and can resolve things.

very interesting LawGirl-

you can look at the original post , that was the Question...! so maybe it is relating to your dream about Lil Caylee...this one confused me?

But -I believe it carrys a 'message' of some kind!

Thanks-Sister

IMO, .. as I see you holdng this to light now that its dry. I see a Canal or low-lying ditchline area where the waters have receeded, refer to my dream. But your blot looks to me like more of where she is, rather than what happened........In my dream, I saw no flowers, just people, and if this makes sense- I remember everyone was sort of in line formation as the backhoe was pulling up this block of mud with her skeleton in it, the water was just minimal, but that grass around the ground was very green, not dead grass, but very fresh from all this water. The sky in my dream was hazy, hot and not clear so I wondered about the orange paper you used. Your inkblot reminded me of my dream. It still bug me that I even dreamed about her....I was talking with someone about it and they mentioned that because I was sick, fighting off this virus, and the fact that that night I felt completely lost in the sadness that Caylees remains will not be found...caused my subcons. to dream of her, because it was something I cant control. And its true, normally when there is a stressful thing in my life that I cannot control, I have dreams that I am in control and can resolve things.
Now that you mention it, it does look like receding water and to me, the orange background is like mud. When I read what you wrote about the receding water, I got chills again.

In Sister's last inkblot, I saw the ever present Angel and the same type of shape as before that one person said looked like the Virgin Mary and I said that it reminded me of a glass child ornament from Wheatonware that my Mother (named Mary) gave to me when I was young. It was for people born in July. It was blue. I think actually it was a Southern Belle.

Hi! Was able to get on here for awhile. I also dreamed of a canal or drainage area and a lot of people standing on a wooden platform next to a concrete or paved area and...when I posted to a thread long ago that asked something to the effect of where her body could be, my first thought was that it may very well be submerged in mud--to me, it would be something a murderer would do to cover up the decomp. smell of a body.

In Sister's last inkblot, I saw the ever present Angel and the same type of shape as before that one person said looked like the Virgin Mary and I said that it reminded me of a glass child ornament from Wheatonware that my Mother (named Mary) gave to me when I was young. It was for people born in July. It was blue. I think actually it was a Southern Belle.

Let me tell you, HappyChic, I experienced first-hand a visitation from angels, after my sister was killed in a car accident.

Also, I had a very painful dream about a woman with curly hair near a vehicle and her head had injuries. I thought it was about someone else, but then, I got the call at 3:00 a.m...

It's a bit overwhelming to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member