Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)Part2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that you mention it, it does look like receding water and to me, the orange background is like mud. When I read what you wrote about the receding water, I got chills again.

What makes me think of this was, the night I dreamt that, I was just coming out of being sick, the sweating it off stage....and it was the same night we were hoping to hear an update from TM of Equusearch. Something about what he said, when he called off the search in a specific area, he said he was close, he said the waters from Fay needed to receed, he believed he will be back. (I was so hopeing he will soon!) So something about this dream I had gave me an at peace feeling. Like my gut was saying to be patient they'll come back and find her. He was saying that he didnt want to push her down further into the mud. I think she is there where he's been and went over her and missed her. :eek: And mind you, I hardly ever dream about other people or things much. Mostly I dream about my friends or close family. Although, once in a while I will have a re-occuring dream which bugs me because those are so darned real & freak me out. But this one was definately about Caylee.

GraysMom...I see pretty much the same thing. Woman holding her head looking down with legs crossed. I also "felt" like she was rocking back and forth and crying.

Now the funny part.....at the bottom/middle I see a figure wearing a top hat and long coat. This is funny to me because everytime I see a picture of KC with that big toothy grin and spaced out look I think of that movie Willie Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (Johnny Depp version) because thats who she reminds me of! So in my mind this is KC! LOL I know its stupid but ....:)

This is what I told my hubby last night, I see a figure in a long coat and top hat in this one, and it seems he is in a boat for some reason also...I do also see the larger seated woman as well...Did she have an accomplice? It's possible...

The yellow in the middle one looks to me like two of those mother and child figurines, the circle ones that you can buy like a figurine or as a necklace...

Curiosty Cat asked if I would do a blot----

asking the Question:" Who was the last person you were with , Caylee?"

I did so this evening...asking through prayer that GOD allow Caylee's energy to flow through me and the paint I use onto the paper---I asked for Truth...in Jesus name...

This was the first 'blot' I did -my husband bought me some new arcrylic paints on the way home today & I used a big sheet of 'thick tissue paper' that you get from the hobby shop...and I was a little disappointed because the paints stuck to the paper in the first two blots...kind of making it hard to see some areas...but nonetheless..I found them INTERESTING...again the QUESTION I focused on was : "Who was the last person you were with Caylee, who had you baby girl?"
First Blot~
blots-lastperson009.jpg

Second Blot- same Question-on different paper though-

blots-lastperson2003.jpg

* I then went a little more in detail, because I thought Caylee was feeling confusion on what I was asking her to 'show' me...so I rephrased the question :

"who was the last person you were with HERE on earth Caylee?":

This is what I got~

blots-whatdoescayleelooklike011.jpg

lastly-I asked : "what does Caylee look like -Hmmm?-Can you show me what Caylee looks like now?"
This is what I got-
blots-whatdoescayleelooklike005.jpg

sorry if this makes no sense , I am literally feeling FRIED after that(lol)..I went in my basement to 'escape' the hubby & kids & get some -'deep thought space' to work on these...and I am absolutely exhausted since I finished...I am anxious to hear your thoughts...

Caylee, you sweet baby girl-I'm so proud of you, we all Love you:blowkiss:~

In Love & Light-Sister

My Mum was from Romania, so I got a lot of her and her Mum's
superstitions, and beliefs which were passed down from relative to
relative for many years. Eastern Europeans believe in ESP, superstitions, signs of ominous death in the future, etc....

The black raven or crow is the sign for approaching death. Weird, but it is supposed to be.

As an adult, I now rem. with maturity when a situation like this happens, but usually keep it private.

I attempted to get the mail on the early am of 8/15/2006, but could NOT get on the porch to walk out ! My ENTIRE front porch was filled with crows. Big crows, making all kinds of noise !
I cared for my 89 year old Mother, in our home. I went upstairs to
get her up and drwssed for the day ahead. She did not feel well.
I had the Dr. look at her, and there was nothing obvious that needed attention. My Mum saw all of the crows when I brought her downstairs to breakfast. One TRIED to get into the front picture window. My Mum saw it and said many Hail Mary's at the table.
She ASKED me IF I was going to be allright, because I HAD TO BE ?
After a while she went upstairs for a rest, and TV viewing, and 12 45 pm I went to check on her for lunch, and my Mum died in her sleep......

Also on the purple blot, i agree with the woman/pressure thing. in it i see breasts, pregnant belly and birth canal clearly, all solid symbols of motherhood.

Do u suppose the blood u see is her wounds, prior to death, or woodland or other creatures feeding off the corpse?

I don't know, I think of her and try to focus on her and see nothing, hear nothing, and when I open my eyes, it seems that everything is covered in spatters of blood. Everything I see for the first 5-10 minutes after I try to reach out to her. I don't know what it means, the last time it happened was when I would try to reach out to my brother after he killed himself.

When I was 16 years old, I saw a small ball of light. It was bouncing through the room where I was sitting, and my mother and my sister did not see it. It bounced all the way down the steps and came right in front of my face and hesitated, and at this point I was asking them if they could see it? and they did not see it. Then, it continued on its journey and went through the next room and then poof, it was gone.

We got up then, and we left to go to my sisters, as we had been to the laundramat and we were finished and I stayed at night with my sister because my mother worked. When we walked in the door, I noticed that there was something dark on her 5 week old baby's face, and she turned to pick her up, and she was dead. She was still warm, so she had JUST died right before we got there...It had not been 5 or 6 minutes since I had seen the light bouncing through my mother's house... She was born on January 15, 1982...Exactly one year later to the day, I gave birth to my first child on January 15, 1983...I always have felt that she was the light that appeared to me and she was telling me goodbye.

I also wanted to say that all my life I have seen and known things. Like Mum, like daughter.

Unless actually confronted head on with such an experience, I avoid them at all costs. I am afraid to KNOW what is in the future. I always promised myself that I would live for today, only.

For me to question the future is frightening. I like to sleep, personally and NOT know. It came through without warning last Feb. when my Grandson was born 2/08. I KNEW before he came out that the cord was tripled around his neck, and he was gray and blue.

He was, and we never got to love him.....I HATE knowing the future. Is it really mine to know ?

I don't know, I think of her and try to focus on her and see nothing, hear nothing, and when I open my eyes, it seems that everything is covered in spatters of blood. Everything I see for the first 5-10 minutes after I try to reach out to her. I don't know what it means, the last time it happened was when I would try to reach out to my brother after he killed himself.

That must have been very painful to deal with. I am so sorry for your loss...

To me I think that the blood is signifigant of the sacred heart of Jesus ?

Knowing that he died to save our sins, as the Lamb of God.

The blood can mean that their soul is over with the pain and into the blood of Christ ? Make any sense ?:blowkiss:

I also wanted to say that all my life I have seen and known things. Like Mum, like daughter.

Unless actually confronted head on with such an experience, I avoid them at all costs. I am afraid to KNOW what is in the future. I always promised myself that I would live for today, only.

For me to question the future is frightening. I like to sleep, personally and NOT know. It came through without warning last Feb. when my Grandson was born 2/08. I KNEW before he came out that the cord was tripled around his neck, and he was gray and blue.

He was, and we never got to love him.....I HATE knowing the future. Is it really mine to know ?

Oh my God...I am so sorry. This has got to be one of the most painful things, to wait and hope for a new baby and then in the end, the baby is not...I am truly sorry for the sorrows that I know must have been yours and your families to bear, and hope that some comfort will find its way into your heart and soul one day soon...I think you did love him, before he ever even got here...Deepest and heartfelt sympathies to you in this most grievous of sorrows...

When I was 16 years old, I saw a small ball of light. It was bouncing through the room where I was sitting, and my mother and my sister did not see it. It bounced all the way down the steps and came right in front of my face and hesitated, and at this point I was asking them if they could see it? and they did not see it. Then, it continued on its journey and went through the next room and then poof, it was gone.

We got up then, and we left to go to my sisters, as we had been to the laundramat and we were finished and I stayed at night with my sister because my mother worked. When we walked in the door, I noticed that there was something dark on her 5 week old baby's face, and she turned to pick her up, and she was dead. She was still warm, so she had JUST died right before we got there...It had not been 5 or 6 minutes since I had seen the light bouncing through my mother's house... She was born on January 15, 1982...Exactly one year later to the day, I gave birth to my first child on January 15, 1983...I always have felt that she was the light that appeared to me and she was telling me goodbye.

I think it was her, and it was actually her spiritual soul leaving THIS world ?

Oh my God...I am so sorry. This has got to be one of the most painful things, to wait and hope for a new baby and then in the end, the baby is not...I am truly sorry for the sorrows that I know must have been yours and your families to bear, and hope that some comfort will find its way into your heart and soul one day soon...I think you did love him, before he ever even got here...Deepest and heartfelt sympathies to you in this most grievous of sorrows...

Thank you ! Losing a baby, whether u r the Mum, G'Mum, or an Aunt is devastating. I am ok with it now. It cannot be changed, just questioned.

JMO ~ this thread is comforting and a true blessing to all who read or post. Thank you to each of u for being so honest to share. I appreciate it a great deal, but it IS exhausting, huh ? I feel wiped out from walking beyond the norm tonight !

I am so very sorry for this loss your family had to endure. To me to carry a child for so very long and to lose it, just is so very hard. I've experienced loss and I've experienced near death myself. Would I have been better off knowing the outcome? No, and youre right Erie, its not good for you to know. I couldnt even imagine living like that. Its bad enough for me, just being in the moment and fearing or being paranoid about acidents- I scare myself....theres been times when my son would ask me whats wrong after I would out of the blue gasp in fear. It was only my mind living a false preminition or fear.

Hi. I'm new here, too. This is my first post. To me, the first ink blot looks like a teddy bear in the center with something running down it's legs. I don't know if it is blood, fluids, or if it is decomposing. On either side, I see a mortally wounded bunny. This is very disturbing to me. The bottom ink blot also looks like a demon to me.

Welcome to WS! Hope you like it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member