Any psychic sleuthers? Would like opinions (visions,feelings,PSYCHIC dreams)Part2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While I do believe it is interesting to see what everyone comes up with here and to discuss it, I don't honestly think the case is being solved by this thread. No disrespect, but the police have their hands full at the moment with tangible leads, evidence, and forensics without getting information from more "psychics" which may or may not have anything at all to do with the case.

We have not researched everything that needs to be researched because we do not know the information that LE already has. To me, it is the same as people making false sighting reports to give them random thoughts from looking at ink blots, interpreting dreams, or other things of this nature. They need to find eye witnesses instead, imo. Someone who saw something first hand which they can go back to prove with hard evidence. Just saying...
I get you. I just see so many things coming up over and over again . . . a wooden bridge, a boardwalk, ferns, muddy area, construction site, animals you would find in a park, Moss Mill Park, acorns, and references to split oak, drowning, *advertiser censored*/prostitution, and with the more recent dreams, I just connected a bunch of dots and then I found one of the players (or at least someone with the same name) with a disturbing display name on MySpace that goes along with the theme of these latest dreams.

I want Caylee to be found and you know, she may have been found already, on Sunday, September 21st (child's vertebrae found). We'll see. I know she wants to be found. I have changed my mind about believing in the airport sighting for the most part. I don't think that Casey murdered Caylee. I think her half-truths are coming together. She said she left her at the Sawgrass apartments or did she leave her near some saw grass? Stuff like that. I'm too tired to think of other examples right now.

While I do believe it is interesting to see what everyone comes up with here and to discuss it, I don't honestly think the case is being solved by this thread. No disrespect, but the police have their hands full at the moment with tangible leads, evidence, and forensics without getting information from more "psychics" which may or may not have anything at all to do with the case.

We have not researched everything that needs to be researched because we do not know the information that LE already has. To me, it is the same as people making false sighting reports to give them random thoughts from looking at ink blots, interpreting dreams, or other things of this nature. They need to find eye witnesses instead, imo. Someone who saw something first hand which they can go back to prove with hard evidence. Just saying...

Thank you for you opinion, however, thank you for putting a DAMPER on this thread. I do not for one instant believe people are running to the police on an INKBLOT image. Have you been requested to post a message from Dick Tracy? JMO.

s56.jpg

This was done asking , where are you Caylee.

Sisterhood I find your last inkblot very telling. Excellent.

I think this is awesome. I see many things but most of all I see a totem pole with a white bear at the bottom, a rabbit in the middle, and an elephant on top. Very cool.

The blue blot is very pretty, I see the birds, several beautiful birds, and I see a scorpion, or perhaps a dragonfly in the center.
That is exactly what I saw in the center too. I also saw the dolphins, and other sea life.

I get you. I just see so many things coming up over and over again . . . a wooden bridge, a boardwalk, ferns, muddy area, construction site, animals you would find in a park, Moss Mill Park, acorns, and references to split oak, drowning, *advertiser censored*/prostitution, and with the more recent dreams, I just connected a bunch of dots and then I found one of the players (or at least someone with the same name) with a disturbing display name on MySpace that goes along with the theme of these latest dreams.

I want Caylee to be found and you know, she may have been found already, on Sunday, September 21st (child's vertebrae found). We'll see. I know she wants to be found. I have changed my mind about believing in the airport sighting for the most part. I don't think that Casey murdered Caylee. I think her half-truths are coming together. She said she left her at the Sawgrass apartments or did she leave her near some saw grass? Stuff like that. I'm too tired to think of other examples right now.

Do you have a link for that information as I sure would love to take a look at it...I am off to google, but if you have a link-GREAT!

Original:
blots025.jpg

Flipped:
blots028.jpg

Different Angel Of [the same] Blot: ( done in a metallic pearl color nail poish)
blots019.jpg

I found the spectrum of 'different colors' to give the blot a whole 'different' feel...pretty cool.

Thoughts appreciated...again: I was focused on the Question "Who hurt you Caylee?":confused:

Hi. Was able to get on here for a little while. I wanted to get your impressions of what I see in several of the inkblots with the question: Who hurt you Caylee?

I keep seeing someone with "oars." Now, especially in this last one, last depiction, I see a boat and someone has oars in the rear of the boat. In the front lies the child, and there is a light, as in a flashlight shining within the boat.

Weird.

here is the ink blot I did this morning....I tried nail polish this time & pink construction paper...the colors of polish were not chosen for any other reason than they were the only two I own!!! lol--im not a real girlie girl!! lol

anyhow--the blot took some time to speak to me...actually it took form (for me -anyhow) when I took the picture with my camera of the blot

-I was waiting for it to dry-to scan it & I was too impatient....so I took a photo of it...once- on the kitchen table- where I 'made' it & then in the window with the natural light behind it , as to allow others to see the 'more metallic' paint clearer.

The Question I was focused on was : "Caylee ,Did someone hurt you ? Or did some one take you away somewhere?"

I felt the need to re-assure with prayer & energy that it was "ok" for Caylee to 'show me'...and I told her 'repeatedly-that I love her!'and that I was proud of her for all her help!' I felt calm & decided it was time to 'blot'!:woohoo:

so-what do you think?/See?/feel? if anything??????

any thoughts...Im holding onto mine till after a few of yours..:blushing: smile!

Thanks in advance!~ sister

blots005.jpg

blots010.jpg
the minute I looked at your blot I thought dead. My immediate feeling actually kind of creeped me out. It was like the blots were blood spatter from her standing over the paper....

But isn't it fun??

Seriously, there seems to be a lot of common information here, and anything is worth a look in my opinion. You never know where the "link" will show up.

I closed my eyes back in August and asked for a vision. I saw Orange Grove St., Tampa Florida. A light stucco art deco home, a woman with dark, very wavy, long hair and a little girl standing near her - saw the girl from the back.

My inkblot today, while thinking of the question 'what happened to Caylee Marie?'- (used purple and green nailpolish)

inkblot005.jpg

Upside down view-

inkblot004.jpg

This is for the top image only. I see a family holding hands in a circle around the edge. I distinctly see three family members, but the fourth is not as clear. Below that, facing me, I see two men with guns. I feel that they are protecting the family. I also see a bony pelvis, as it would look in an X-Ray.

In the bottom image, I see a face, looking mean, and he has a goatee.

DonaNobisPacem
IndyGina

the minute I looked at your blot I thought dead. My immediate feeling actually kind of creeped me out. It was like the blots were blood spatter from her standing over the paper....

Okay... the red inkblot is very yucky. I see someone beheaded, and her head is on the ground (mirrored). I see lungs in the middle of the paper. This one made me feel sad, and think of dismemberment.

DonaNobisPacem
IndyGina

For the person who asked about the link to the vertebrea bones being found, I cant post the actual link because apparently mods get upset when people do, but if you want me to pm it to you I can. Or, go to 'Brian's site' and listen to the audio #21, it was found by Wyatt and his search team the weekend before last. LE came out and took the bones but nothing has been updated on that.

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/scan0004.jpg
http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/Alyzabeth4/scan0005.jpg

I am posting these for ws member BAHD.
Both of these inkblots are beautiful. In scan0004 I see an angel, but the angel is also a rabbit. It looks like the angel is holding a child in her arms.
Scan0005 looks completely like an elephant to me, but it looks like the elephant is either running down or pushing a person in a boat.
The weirdest thing, if you turn scan0005 upside down,it looks like someone wrapped up in something, left in the water and the dark blue figure is walking away.

Thank you for you opinion, however, thank you for putting a DAMPER on this thread. I do not for one instant believe people are running to the police on an INKBLOT image. Have you been requested to post a message from Dick Tracy? JMO.
The only communication I have ever had with Yuri is public for everyone to read. No such request has ever been made. I don't speak for anyone except myself.

Sorry if it puts a "damper" on this thread, but when I see people discussing calling LE...it is disturbing to me unless there is concrete evidence. They do not have time for speculation right now.

I want Caylee found, too. LE is using logic, evidence, and a methodical plan to find her. Can you even imagine how many "psychic" stories they have had to wade through already on this case?! Do you honestly think they are taking any of those seriously? LE simply doesn't put stock in things that are not based in fact and a certain reality.

I do not believe ANYTHING coming from the site we don't mention here that I would consider reliable information. Anyone even associated with that person is suspect to me as he is definitely considered a fraud. The backbone of an animal can be easily mistaken for a child to a layman. This is not a credible find, imo.

It is interesting to have threads of this nature to explore, but a lot of what I have seen and read here can be attributed to emotions, beliefs, and mis-interpretations. To believe it solves the case to me is far fetched.

I want Caylee found, too. LE is using logic, evidence, and a methodical plan to find her. Can you even imagine how many "psychic" stories they have had to wade through already on this case?! Do you honestly think they are taking any of those seriously? LE simply doesn't put stock in things that are not based in fact and a certain reality.

I do not believe ANYTHING coming from the site we don't mention here that I would consider reliable information. Anyone even associated with that person is suspect to me as he is definitely considered a fraud. The backbone of an animal can be easily mistaken for a child to a layman. This is not a credible find, imo.

It is interesting to have threads of this nature to explore, but a lot of what I have seen and read here can be attributed to emotions, beliefs, and mis-interpretations. To believe it solves the case to me is far fetched.
I have been going through alot of personal problems lately and have immersed myself in this case. I have only ever been "into" a case like this once and that was about the Laci Peterson case. I found a psychic investigator (Sandra Belanger) to have found probably the closest to the truth of what happened through messages from the Other Side.

In my mind, who would think that nail polish or paints and paper could answer anything. My nephew, who is really into art, used to make his own version of inkblots with the Elmer 3D glue all the time when he was younger, like 7 or 8. If someone told me he was getting messages through them, as into spiritual and psychic stuff that I am, I would say "okay, yeah, sure, that happens."!

But who would have expected dreams and inkblots and visions to come together like they have.

In fact, I was again thinking of Charlotte and Fern of "Charlotte's Web" this morning and their connection to this case. Didn't Charlotte spin words? Doesn't Casey spin words?

Hi everyone, Please know I give serious consideration before posting one of my dreams. I must be 99.9 percent sure that the dream relates to a specific event. The ramifications could be quite serious if one is careless or relates fraudulent information. If there is specific information that comes thru quite clearly, then I feel a duty to share it on a forum such as this. It only takes one missing piece of the puzzle to tie it all together.

I don't know why I have these dreams (I always have). They are most unpleasant and disrupt my sleep constantly (much like Alison DuBois on the show Medium) They are a huge burden to carry but if I can relay something that could possibly help, then so be it. Peace to all and let's pray we find Caylee. Respectfully, Matilda

Hi everyone, Please know I give serious consideration before posting one of my dreams. I must be 99.9 percent sure that the dream relates to a specific event. The ramifications could be quite serious if one is careless or relates fraudulent information. If there is specific information that comes thru quite clearly, then I feel a duty to share it on a forum such as this. It only takes one missing piece of the puzzle to tie it all together.

I don't know why I have these dreams (I always have). They are most unpleasant and disrupt my sleep constantly (much like Alison DuBois on the show Medium) They are a huge burden to carry but if I can relay something that could possibly help, then so be it. Peace to all and let's pray we find Caylee. Respectfully, Matilda
I think I can speak for many when I say "we believe you.":blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members