April 15th wknd of Sleuthing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's Chad Flowers we're seeing--the cameraman from the courtroom!

Everybody stay safe. We're in Apex, and spent a half hour in the closet with the dog and the cat a bit ago. Keep watching the reports and take cover if they say you need to!

I was wondering if lights went out in Apex, we just got our power back about 20 minutes ago.

There has been no testimony that anybody has looked for the equipment nor asked the whereabouts of the equipment.

Yes there was testimony that cisco does not track equipment or anyone sign in or sign out equip.

why wouldn't people stay at home during tornado warnings??

The lights went out down here, between Holly Springs and Fuquay, all power gone, and it was dark and rainy and scary, but the sun is out now. I tuoght we were going to have to build arks for awhile and trees were bending over. Lots of debris from the winds on the road, mainly small branches, flower pots, things like that. It is so weird how the sun is out now and the sky is blue.

Glad yo are back and everything is OK!

Do you have a place cleared in the closet? Time to hang out there for a while. I took snacks with me--told my husband I didn't want to die hungry! :)

LOL I am lucky my laundry room is in the middle of the house, you can even lay down in there if its a long storm and there are cupboards of food.

Yes there was testimony that cisco does not track equipment or anyone sign in or sign out equip.

So I know that not to be the case throughout the company. It was also testified that some areas keep track better than others, there is no corporate-wide system or policy, doesn't mean nothing is tracked.

So I know that not to be the case throughout the company. It was also testified that some areas keep track better than others, there is no corporate-wide system or policy, doesn't mean nothing is tracked.

I thought they said those particular items he used for those phones he installed and then took out were never tracked. Same equip that can be used for purposes relating to call spoofing.

For the non-locals who aren't getting the WRAL news right now, here are some pictures of today's damage. The worst of it skirted my area, and we have little damage. Other parts of downtown and North Raleigh are looking bad. No reports of injuries yet, and I am hoping that holds true.

http://www.wral.com/weather/image_gallery/9452442/

I was look at my fence, and one side of it and the back on my yard side don't look wet, the other side is soaked. The wind was strong and blowing that rain in one direction. When I peeked out the window during it, all the rain was going in one direction on the road, fast and heavy.

I thought they said those particular items he used for those phones he installed and then took out were never tracked. Same equip that can be used for purposes relating to call spoofing.

No they didn't say that. They said nobody tracks taking laptops and other personal equipment back and forth. They said some areas track equipment others don't. Things like routers and switches can generally be tracked down they are not exactly cheap.

Hopefully none of the jurors have been adversely effected by all this. :(

This storm was CRAZY. The mist you see in this photo actually had a smell to it. It was a smell like none I've ever smelled. Not good or bad. Odd.

Attachments

• IMG_1342.jpg
    IMG_1342.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 27
Confirmed, Foxhall mobile home park off Stonybrook rd is gone. Tornado!
Praying for those families....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member