GUILTY AR - Anne Pressly, 26, raped & murdered, Little Rock, 20 Oct 2008 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was able to read some of his comments (he is online now) and I am thinking it is just a fluke.
When it happened it was pretty mind boggling locally and perhaps he happened to remember the thread? Although the post seems pretty tasteless imo it is just a fluke.

After looking at the posts/poster in question, I tend to agree that this is most likely just a very weird coincidence. Unless the thread has been altered since you guys began discussing it and I first saw it, it appears to me that the poster who "revived" the thread was not the suspicious poster from Arkansas who is being discussed, but someone who appears to be from California. The suspicious poster didn't chime in until 6 posts after the original post on 10/20. Yes, the post was about the attack on Anne, but to me this seems like a reasonable post for someone to make when looking at the timing of it all. If A of D hadn't posted news of the attack, I guarantee you it was just a matter of time before someone else did since it seems to be pretty relevant/interesting news considering the subject matter of the thread. Is it creepy and very improbable that this thread just happened to be revived on 10/20??? You better bet it is, but I just don't believe this is anything more than very, very poor timing by some h***y corvette dork...:loser:

One think that makes me suspicious of the stabbing story was the organ donation. I'm no expert, but I did work in a trauma hospital. And from what I know, if someone's organs are severely damaged, they aren't good for transplant. However, this is just a guess on my part. We know that Anne's donations went to several people, bless her family for caring enough to donate.

Great job WS'ers on finding that creepy guy and turning him in. Very scary.

I think I read that the only place Anne was injured was her head and hand. I'm glad her family donated her organs.

Cali, her chest and neck were also injured. Most likely with a baseball bat.

MahMoo, have you shared that one link the the forensic astrology site with LE? When I read that the hairs on the back of my neck were standing up.... that person who did that may be onto something there. Just was wondering you never know what will help to break the case.

Found this very lengthy, but interesting, astrology chart interpretation regarding AP murder. The poster seems to believe that the crime involved 2 men and that one of the men gained access to the house via a bathroom window. She also states that AP may have known one of the men, that he was possibly someone that had done work for her, and that he lived nearby (not in the same neighborhood, but close).

http://forensicastrology.blogspot.com/2008/10/ann-pressly.html

I read this article w/ my usual mindset of mild curiosity. (When it comes to things like astrology). But, the hairs on my head stood up when reading certain parts of it. Some of the information certainly supports the profiling thoughts that the man would be, local to the area, have a "blue collar" type job, and would have known Ms. Presley but not have been what some would call a "friend". Supporting the theory he may have known her from doing odd jobs for her. I pray that they find the attacker soon. I hope all that LE is waiting for is lab results from forensic evidence and that even as we all follow this case, they have someone under surveillance.

America's Most Wanted: http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=60349

from above link:
"AMW has also learned that despite reports to the contrary, Little Rock Police have not named a suspect in the beating, and following the attack, a citizen donated pepper spray, which cops distributed other female local TV reporters."

America's Most Wanted: http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=60349

from above link:
"AMW has also learned that despite reports to the contrary, Little Rock Police have not named a suspect in the beating, and following the attack, a citizen donated pepper spray, which cops distributed other female local TV reporters."

That is nice about the pepper spary but I think the female reporters should be able to pack some heat. JMO :)

Cali, her chest and neck were also injured. Most likely with a baseball bat.
Did they make some move towards it being a bat? Last I heard that was rumor and speculation because someone mentioned a neighbor was asked about one. I think any solid, blunt object would have delivered such blows. They also said she was stabbed.

I'm hopeful that they have bodyguards until this is determined.

I agree, especially since you never know if another person out there wants to commit a copy cat of this. Then add in our perp on this case. :behindbar

That is nice about the pepper spary but I think the female reporters should be able to pack some heat. JMO :)

There's a lot of people who don't have any business carrying a gun. I can say this, because I am one of those people. I'm to emotional and jumpy to carry a gun, or even to have one in the house.

So what fitness center did she work out at or does anyone know? I googled fitness centers in Little Rock and ended up with a list of like 10 and i know there has to be more than that... there is one on Kavanaugh that sounded intresting... something about Wellness

Seriously searching, Anne was hit with a blunt object. I just think it was a bat because of the questions LE asked the neighbor. Stabbing was ruled out, she was not stabbed. Most likely skin was split from the blunt force trauma, but it wasn't from stabbing. Also interesting to note the forensic astrology says "wood object/sports"

At first I didn't read the astrology link but it is extremely interesting, thank you Mahmoo!

Seriously searching, Anne was hit with a blunt object. I just think it was a bat because of the questions LE asked the neighbor. Stabbing was ruled out, she was not stabbed. Most likely skin was split from the blunt force trauma, but it wasn't from stabbing. Also interesting to note the forensic astrology says "wood object/sports"

At first I didn't read the astrology link but it is extremely interesting, thank you Mahmoo!

Are you saying NOT stabbed because the Little Rock Police are saying that? Because insiders are saying she was stabbed. It was much more brutal even than the police have reported.

If she was stabbed and the police are not letting out that info maybe it has something to do with them finding a knife with DNA on it or something? Maybe they also think that a blunt weapon was used but they don't have that blunt weapon... I know that whatever they are doing I think they have someone in mind but don't want to spook them or want them to think that they are not onto them... they are just waiting for that person to go to far and brag about doing this crime and not being caught with it or for someone who is close to them and knows about them committing it to turn on em.
JMHO

Are you saying NOT stabbed because the Little Rock Police are saying that? Because insiders are saying she was stabbed. It was much more brutal even than the police have reported.

I'm pretty sure I read early on that she was NOT stabbed, but the beating was so bad it looked like she had been.

Just wanted to add, I think we all kind of know that the person who did this is not the best thinker as they went to a gas station (I think everyone in the world knows the gas stations have security cameras) and used her credit card.. Wonder if they are still trying to use her cards anywhere you know... I would be checking to see if they like sold the credit card numbers online ... like that dateline report where they had credit card thieves selling the numbers online and dateline did a sting on em

I'm pretty sure I read early on that she was NOT stabbed, but the beating was so bad it looked like she had been.

Yeah, that's what the media said. But people who visited her, or otherwise saw her, don't back what the media is saying. First reports out stated that she was stabbed. Then they changed it to blunt force trauma. I don't know because I am only basing what I'm writing here on several different stories I heard....but some of that info was from what I consider to be a VERY reliable inside source. I won't go into everything I heard.

A lot of what I heard was also posted by some anonymous person on a reply to a blog on the arktimes.com site that I posted a few days ago on this thread. I had heard a lot of it so felt like this person knew a lot too.

People in the know are saying it was NOT a random robbery. For some reason LE is not letting the cat out of the bag about how bad it was. And they aren't warning the public that there's a monster out there which makes it appear that they know it was targeted at her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills
Back