GUILTY AR - Anne Pressly, 26, raped & murdered, Little Rock, 20 Oct 2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. The JT hit story just makes so little sense (at least to me). Since murder for hire is a crime yet LE says NO further arrests are expected... that sort of seems to kill that theory right there. I have heard that Vance has basically said nothing and that he was not in Little Rock at the time of the killing, although some reports have him saying he was in the house but didn't kill her. Plus why would a boxer need to pay some low life, neigborhood stalking rapist to BEAT SOMEONE UP especially if it was someone the boxer was familiar with. If you were involved with someone you could just to their house yourself, and that would be far less suspicious than hire the guy that prowls around neighborhoods and masturbates outside the gym. Usually a hit is just that too... a hit, not a brutal assault, rape and petty burglary.

Ultimately it doesnt matter who Anne was dating or not anyway as the crime is horrible and there is no justification at all for what happened. Im not sure how credable someone posting on another forum is if they change their name around to make a point.

I still think these are just really weird rumors. Plus the rumors arent all even consistent... JT had the hit put out, his wife put the hit out, Anne was pregnant with his baby OR Anne was a man in disguise and tricked JT. Too weird, if you ask me.

I still stick with Vance as the only suspect and that he wasnt part of some big James Bond sized international scheme.

I totally agree with you, Carla.

Now that the gag order has been released, do you think we'll start getting more information on this case via the news?

Im sure some things will come out. The prison visit record is not restricted now. However, official files are still off limits.

I definitely believe Vance was 'paid' to do something to Anne. He may have gone further than he or whomever else involved expected and may not have acted alone. I definitely don't believe it went as planned. And yes, I definitely believe it WAS planned.

I definitely believe Vance was 'paid' to do something to Anne. He may have gone further than he or whomever else involved expected and may not have acted alone. I definitely don't believe it went as planned. And yes, I definitely believe it WAS planned.

Honestly there is no known evidence of it being planned by anyone but Vance and it fits his MO. Theknown facts make much less or no sense if it was orchestrated by someone else.

Honestly there is no known evidence of it being planned by anyone but Vance and it fits his MO. Theknown facts make much less or no sense if it was orchestrated by someone else.

Sorry Carla, but honestly, there is no "known" evidence that proves this low-life did this all by himself because that info has been locked and there is reason. For what reason, we will see. I, personally don't believe it's so Vance can get a fair trial.

I continue to pray for justice.

Sorry Carla, but honestly, there is no "known" evidence that proves this low-life did this all by himself because that info has been locked and there is reason. For what reason, we will see. I, personally don't believe it's so Vance can get a fair trial.

Well it was Vance's lawyer that asked for the gag order, which implies evidence and details would further implicate him and make it more difficult for a fair trial.

There is a lot of evidence implicating Vance:

1. Seen in anne's neighborhood
2. History of loitering around womens houses
3. Spotted following women and exposing himself at gym near Annes house
4. DNA match to Anne and similar MO rape in Marietta
5. Vance said he was in house (proves he was there aside from DNA) but didn't kill her

Additionally he may still have had physical marks on him from Anne fighting back, may have left fingerprints, etc. If he didn't do it why is his defence team asking for a mental evaluation?

On the other hand aside from chat room rumors what evidence is there that someone else is involved? Even LE said they expected no further arrests so taken at face value that implies no evidence of anyone else. I think also IF Vance had been hired he would sing likeca bird rather than face capital murder.

I am not Carla, but please Vance is NOT the kind of guy that you would involve in a big conspiracy. You have not only him to worry about but his girlfriend. There is no also no evidence that he acted on behalf of anyone else.

I can almost guarantee Vance will get a much fairer trial than the WM3. You want to talk about injustice, well there's a case where there is no DNA, unlike Vance's.

Well it was Vance's lawyer that asked for the gag order, which implies evidence and details would further implicate him and make it more difficult for a fair trial.

There is a lot of evidence implicating Vance:

1. Seen in anne's neighborhood
2. History of loitering around womens houses
3. Spotted following women and exposing himself at gym near Annes house
4. DNA match to Anne and similar MO rape in Marietta
5. Vance said he was in house (proves he was there aside from DNA) but didn't kill her

Additionally he may still have had physical marks on him from Anne fighting back, may have left fingerprints, etc. If he didn't do it why is his defence team asking for a mental evaluation?

On the other hand aside from chat room rumors what evidence is there that someone else is involved? Even LE said they expected no further arrests so taken at face value that implies no evidence of anyone else. I think also IF Vance had been hired he would sing likeca bird rather than face capital murder.

Before the gag order, LE and close friends of Anne did do some talking. I'm not going to put theories out here just so people can put me on the rumor bandwagon, because yes there are some bizarre ones and there are some that are not.

I will say brace yourself because this is so far from over and it may come out before the trial.

Vance's attorney asking for a gag order for a fair trial, maybe, or maybe it was for giving LE a bit more time. And mental evaluation, that's what defense lawyers do. Dont assume it's to prove Vance is not mentally able. Vance is definitely going down and he should, but the trial will bring out details that are rumors now, IF, he makes it that far. I won't be surprised by anything.

I've lived in Little Rock a long time and believe me, especially in small town LE, there has been some crazy, unbelievable stuff go on that nobody believed until it came out at the trial. Prayers to the Pressly family.

... I'm not going to put theories out here just so people can put me on the rumor bandwagon, because yes there are some bizarre ones and there are some that are not.......Vance is definitely going down ... IF, he makes it that far. I won't be surprised by anything...

You put yourself out there yourself with that one

I know there is more that will come out, but I still think it will be more details and not huge earth shattering bombshells (as NG would spout). I could be wrong, but we will all just have to see...

I have yet to see any of these rumors that weren't bizarre, IMHO. But then with rumors it is sort of like believing in faeries and unicorns. You can say well you CANT prove they don't exist... I expect that is why JT tends to remain quiet. It can be a losing proposition to try to deny things that are false to start with. Again, I could be wrong, but don't think I am.

One thing that all the rumors overlook is CHARACTER. Now, I didn't know Anne, but she seems to be a pretty classy person. Even being "a normal 26 year old" whatever that means, as some people imply, doesn't mean you would do things out of character. I don't think Anne would get involved in so much of the whack stuff that is alledged.

Alright, I'll try this again.

1. The gag order was requested/petitioned by Vance's two attorneys. The petition was public information. I read it in its entirety. The gag order had nothing to do with the prosecution or the LRPD. The gag order also barred LRPD from even being able to talk to Vance- at all.

2. The mental evaluation was also requested/petitioned by Vance's attorneys. The hearing for this request is February 13, 2009.

3. Anyone claiming to be Anne's "close friend" that is leaking information is the exact opposite. Her true friends, the ones with integrity, dignity and CHARACTER would never divulge/leak/spread information about this case as they would not want to taint the case by promoting rumor mill behavior.

4. Anyone that spreads rumors/bad information/ inside information and claims to be Anne's "close friend" should not be deemed credible. An upstanding, respectable person would not do this.

5. The nurses that leaked information lack integrity and anything they say should be discredited as their behavior that led to their termination proves that they are not trustworthy, in professional and social settings.

Before the gag order, LE and close friends of Anne did do some talking. I'm not going to put theories out here just so people can put me on the rumor bandwagon, because yes there are some bizarre ones and there are some that are not.

I will say brace yourself because this is so far from over and it may come out before the trial.

Vance's attorney asking for a gag order for a fair trial, maybe, or maybe it was for giving LE a bit more time. And mental evaluation, that's what defense lawyers do. Dont assume it's to prove Vance is not mentally able. Vance is definitely going down and he should, but the trial will bring out details that are rumors now, IF, he makes it that far. I won't be surprised by anything.

I've lived in Little Rock a long time and believe me, especially in small town LE, there has been some crazy, unbelievable stuff go on that nobody believed until it came out at the trial. Prayers to the Pressly family.

In your first post on November 20th of last year, you said this:

"... (this is just a bad feeling, I don't know anyone in LE or anyone who knew Anne), ..."

If you don't know anyone that knew Anne how can you deem info you've heard through the grapevine as credible enough to argue for and support? How can you say "her close friends did some talking" and you don't know with certainty who her close friends absolutely are?

This crime was very personal. The only reason Judge Munson put the gag order on was to protect Jermain, he's Arkansas' hero. The minute JT's name got mentioned, boom, GAG ORDER. And, my friend is a police officer here in Little Rock, and he said Vance did tell it on Jermain, THE SAME NIGHT HE WAS ARRESTED, NOV. 26th. Jermain was in fact picked up and questioned by LE, him and his wife, what prompted LE to question the Taylors, Vance, he told it. The Taylors were in Atlanta at the time, and were brought back here for questioning. And, another thing, ANNE WAS PREGNANT, and it wasn't by Vance, oops, I wasn't suppose to let that out either, just like so many other details LE has been trying to cover up or won't confirm, to protect Jermain's image. Anne was pregnant by Jermain, she didn't even know Vance. They were reporting that DNA from 2 people were found at the scene, and they quickly took that back, after they tested the second DNA and found out was from the baby, that's all a baby is at 2 months, a glob of DNA. Her pregnancy was the whole motive for the crime. I can't wait until the truth comes out, they need to let Vance talk to the media and tell it all, he wanted to tell it so bad, but they told him not to mention the Taylors to the media. It's going to come out though, watch.

A man is arrested for the crime as his DNA was found. Probably in a rape kit or defensive DNA under the victims nails. If there was another cause as in a hit that will be discovered too. But, nothing but gossip has been introduced and the victim is dead. Spreading hurtful info doesn't do anything to seek justice.

Add any players that you want to but be able to prove it. A young woman is dead and nothing takes away from that fact. Just disgusting. Spreading the blame when a perp is jailed and apparently rightfully so..

Ok maybe i dont know what im talking about but according to the wikipedia,she was raped so im assuming that they did find his DNA to prove this. If i dont know what im talking about just tell me to shutup.

Ok maybe i dont know what im talking about but according to the wikipedia,she was raped so im assuming that they did find his DNA to prove this. If i dont know what im talking about just tell me to shutup.

Yes, Tonia- She was raped- DNA was recovered in this instance

She had DNA under her fingernails

She bit him during the attack, she had DNA in her mouth

This is factual information. NO HEARSAY.

Official Release from LRPD: http://static.katv.com/news/lrpd120208.pdf

They have much more than just circumstantial evidence on Vance... and His DNA matched the crime scene at Anne's house as well as an April 08 Rape in Marianna, Arkansas he will be officially charged for as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en