Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In this case the coronors office is under the gag order

Yes, Carla it is. However, most autopsies are public record here in AR. Trust me, I have been fighting the system for three and a half years since my BIL's death. And it isn't the coroner's office that does autopsies in AR. It is the crime lab that does the autopsies and is under the gag order. I should add the crime lab doesn't have the greatest reputation. All the coroner does is pronounce someone dead, they don't even need medical experience. It is an elected office. The coroner gets something like ten dollars a body for pronouncing them dead. Not a real high paying job.

Of course, what do I know? I have only lived in this forked up state for 15 years.

Im not questioning what you know. no need to be snide about it. I also made NO comment on whether autopsies in Arkansas are public or not.

i made a short post using my ipod and didnt want to have to make a lengthy comment. ultimately whoever did the autopsy is under the gag order which was my point in the first place.

Im not questioning what you know. no need to be snide about it. I also made NO comment on whether autopsies in Arkansas are public or not.

i made a short post using my ipod and didnt want to have to make a lengthy comment. ultimately whoever did the autopsy is under the gag order which was my point in the first place.

I wasn't being snide, because if I were, believe me, you'd know. I was just explaining the process here in AR. And for very unfortunate reasons I know exactly how it works. And it sucks. I was just explaining that the coroner does NOT do autopsies in AR. Usually the only thing they do is show up at the scene, check for a pulse and make the death pronouncement. My BIL laid on a river bank for three hours before the coroner showed up to pronounce him dead. How do you think that made his loved ones feel? As for the autopsy they still haven't decided whether the manner of death was accidental or a homicide, three and a half years after the fact.

And as I said in my previous post, you can count on the crime lab to fork up any results of an autopsy because they just aren't really bright or well paid.

If my comments bother you, just place me on ignore.

I hope Anne's autopsy will be made public, because something is not right. And, Vance is going to start talking in court about whether or not he was paid to beat up Anne. The nurses that got fired for looking into Anne's record leaked out some info. about her. All I have to say is don't be shocked when it comes out. There are some dog men out there and sorry to say it but Anne's parents don't really know about her personal relationships, such as who she was sleeping with, but her close friends know, Anne told them herself. Her parents are a little strict and a bit old fashioned, but Anne was a normal 26 year old. I'm 28, and she didn't do anything noone else didn't do, but she was a Christian also. Her church is one block away from my home, and I went to her funeral, and it was eery there, because Sgt. Cassandra Davis and Sgt. Terry Hastings were standing at the church door, I guess watching everyone that went in. Anne did not deserve this, she was sweet, funny, bubbly and goofy, and she had way too much energy, running around and cheering at 5 in the morning, I used to just laugh at her. Her and that Jason Harper, and he hasn't been the same since Anne passed, it's sad.

I hope Anne's autopsy will be made public, because something is not right. And, Vance is going to start talking in court about whether or not he was paid to beat up Anne. The nurses that got fired for looking into Anne's record leaked out some info. about her. All I have to say is don't be shocked when it comes out. There are some dog men out there and sorry to say it but Anne's parents don't really know about her personal relationships, such as who she was sleeping with, but her close friends know, Anne told them herself. Her parents are a little strict and a bit old fashioned, but Anne was a normal 26 year old. I'm 28, and she didn't do anything noone else didn't do, but she was a Christian also. Her church is one block away from my home, and I went to her funeral, and it was eery there, because Sgt. Cassandra Davis and Sgt. Terry Hastings were standing at the church door, I guess watching everyone that went in. Anne did not deserve this, she was sweet, funny, bubbly and goofy, and she had way too much energy, running around and cheering at 5 in the morning, I used to just laugh at her. Her and that Jason Harper, and he hasn't been the same since Anne passed, it's sad.

Who is Jason Harper? Is that someone she worked with? You seem to know a lot about the case. What do you make of the rumors about the fighter?
And the rumors that there was DNA from 2 black men at the scene?

Jason Harper is the morning anchor who had the job before Anne. I think he is back in that position now.

I think early in the case the nurses did leak the info about the DNA being from two black men.

No doubt Vance is going to start talking about how he was hired. If nothing else, LE could release a redacted autopsy report. It's not like that hasn't been done before. I don't believe the rumors about Jermaine Taylor being involved though. I think Vance did this on his own. But, I am sure he will come up with some creative excuses as to why....I can only imagine them.

I would like to have the report released. Like I mentioned several times before, the Eve Carson case was ripe with all sorts of rumors, and the release of the autopsy report really set a lot of things straight. I tend to feel this case has some of the same rumor mongering.

Given what is known about Vance and his behavior as of late, the idea that he, alone, scoped out the neighborhood, maybe followed Anne around a bit, etc., broke into her house and beat and raped is pretty clear. Sure there are details not known or released, but the theory fits the evidence.

The rumors present odd details that don't make as much sense or don't fit as easily with what is known. Usually when things are leaked, they are picked up by mainstream news stations. I think the only thing leaked and then covered up initially was the rape. John Walsh confirmed it on a Fox TV interview, yet aside from that interview (later taken off that TV stations web site) the assault was denied or played down until it was finally made public again by Anne's step dad.

But the rumors about semen from TWO suspects, etc.... I have only read that on sites like the Neo Nazis, etc.

If my comments bother you, just place me on ignore.

Nah, I don't sweat the small stuff. :)

I know things with relatives can be emotional. I hope you get some resolution with your inlaw. In general though, even if you get all the answers and things you need and want you might still feel the same, which is frustrating. You think it will change everything and it doesnt and thats the worst feeling in the world. Im still searching and its been many years now.

I would like to have the report released. Like I mentioned several times before, the Eve Carson case was ripe with all sorts of rumors, and the release of the autopsy report really set a lot of things straight. I tend to feel this case has some of the same rumor mongering.

Given what is known about Vance and his behavior as of late, the idea that he, alone, scoped out the neighborhood, maybe followed Anne around a bit, etc., broke into her house and beat and raped is pretty clear. Sure there are details not known or released, but the theory fits the evidence.

The rumors present odd details that don't make as much sense or don't fit as easily with what is known. Usually when things are leaked, they are picked up by mainstream news stations. I think the only thing leaked and then covered up initially was the rape. John Walsh confirmed it on a Fox TV interview, yet aside from that interview (later taken off that TV stations web site) the assault was denied or played down until it was finally made public again by Anne's step dad.

But the rumors about semen from TWO suspects, etc.... I have only read that on sites like the Neo Nazis, etc.

DNA doesn't have to mean semen, does it? I thought it coulld be from sweat or other body fluids as well.

Jason Harper is the morning anchor who had the job before Anne. I think he is back in that position now.

I think early in the case the nurses did leak the info about the DNA being from two black men.

No doubt Vance is going to start talking about how he was hired. If nothing else, LE could release a redacted autopsy report. It's not like that hasn't been done before. I don't believe the rumors about Jermaine Taylor being involved though. I think Vance did this on his own. But, I am sure he will come up with some creative excuses as to why....I can only imagine them.

Hi Tez:
Thanks for letting me know who Jason Harper is.

Yes DNA can be hair, bodily fluids like saliva, blood, skin cells, semen, etc. Aside from the semen rumor (is probably true but still not confirmed) I have heard the hospital took samples of skin from under Annes nailes from her clawing at her attacker.

Thats why too in cases with blood all over they test all the different pools and splatters as some an come from an injured attacker not just the victim.

Hi Tez:
Thanks for letting me know who Jason Harper is.

No problem. I don't get many LR stations where I live in AR, but on a cloudy day I can get KATV.

Carla, I'm afraid we will never get the answers that we are seeking. And I am sorry if I sounded snide in my earlier comment. I am just so fed up with LE in AR in general, that I could puke. If there is a hard way to do things, trust me, they will find it. BTW, I don't sweat the small stuff either. Sometimes it's hard to get across the meaning of what I am saying because all you see are the words, not the actions.

From what I know about the nurses that were fired, one of them leaked it out that Anne was in fact 2 mo. pregnant when she arrived at the hospital, and there was 2 DNA on the scene, but it was not from 2 black males, that's why only Vance was arrested, because the other DNA was from the baby, at 2 mo. a baby is nothing but DNA. Her parents do not know she was messing with Jermaine, but it's a known fact that she in fact was, and had been in high school but she broke up with him because she got tired of her parents fussing about it. Anne didn't tell her parents about Jermaine this time because she felt like they didn't want her dating him. She did tell her close friends about it though because one of them is a nursing student at Baptist and she was at the hospital discussing it. But Anne's parents were just a bit strict, they told Matt Lauer that Vance took their daughter's innocence, they think she was still a virgin. Another one of her friends told it about Anne giving Jermaine a key to her house. This was a personal attack, Vance did not have anything personal with Anne, he's not even her type, he was just so impressed by Taylor, the big dumbo!

One of the nurses also said that it was a bunch of crap when the news reported that Anne would make a full recovery, she said Anne was put into a medically induced coma. Well, Vance has already started talking, that's what prompted LE to pick up and question Taylor and his wife, they were let go, but right after that the gag order was issued. And about Jason Harper, after this happened to Anne he came back to Channel 7, but he is not the same, him and Anne were the two goofballs of Channel 7. Well, Vance is going to tell it in court. He used to kick at Legends with Jermaine Taylor, they definitely know each other. Jermaine is not trying to defend himself, which is a sign of guilt.

Hi Mishleen~ I have kept up with and read these posts at topix. I, personally, am unable to comment on this subject knowing that it is a rumour that is, as we speak, hurting another person. .....My stoopid conscience.....
I have to wait for information that comes from the legal proceedings. I will say it's some pretty crazy stuff though.

One of the nurses also said that it was a bunch of crap when the news reported that Anne would make a full recovery, she said Anne was put into a medically induced coma. Well, Vance has already started talking, that's what prompted LE to pick up and question Taylor and his wife, they were let go, but right after that the gag order was issued. And about Jason Harper, after this happened to Anne he came back to Channel 7, but he is not the same, him and Anne were the two goofballs of Channel 7. Well, Vance is going to tell it in court. He used to kick at Legends with Jermaine Taylor, they definitely know each other. Jermaine is not trying to defend himself, which is a sign of guilt.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/little-rock-ar/TVPUEQ8MHCT8RORB4/p9

Yeah, the "Chris" guy on topix.net is actually Jermaine Taylor's friend. Well, I can't wait for the trial to start because it's all going to come out, especially about the pregnancy. Vance is not taking the fall, and Jermaine and his wife was picked up and questioned by LE on Dec. 1st, they were in Atlanta at the time and was brought back to Litttle Rock. I know one thing, if one of the Taylors is responsible for Anne's death, they will pay, I gaurantee it. And you can't buy your way into Heaven. The truth will come out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves