GUILTY AR - Anne Pressly, 26, raped & murdered, Little Rock, 20 Oct 2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YD - i email people from my blackberry often when I'm on the road (specifically driving my car) And as a reporter I'm sure Anne was very blackberry connected.

Not saying it's not possible that she emailed from home, but just suggesting it's not a given IMO.
. :waitasec:

Details are vague here. I have heard/read several varying reports of what Anne did when "she got home". I have heard she called someone (her mom?) that she "e-mailed" a friend, or that she may have posted something on Facebook. Those sort of imply she was at home, especially if she called her mom to say "I am home and getting ready for bed..."

I just read on someone's blog, that Vance's girlfriend,,, Sheankita (spelling) is the niece of Barbara Cooper Lee , who works for the Marianna police department as a Sgt.

YD - i email people from my blackberry often when I'm on the road (specifically driving my car) And as a reporter I'm sure Anne was very blackberry connected.

Not saying it's not possible that she emailed from home, but just suggesting it's not a given IMO.

But I can also see the other theory of Anne waking up to find him in the middle of the night. So who knows. :waitasec:

That is certainly true. I suppose she could have even checked her Facebook
space from a blackberry.

space from a blackberry.

This can easily be determined by the IP address her posts and messages were sent from.... Im sure LE has a pretty good idea of where she was and when.

space from a blackberry.

yep, I do it all the time.

I think the dogs are irrelevant. They are cockers and are a very yappy breed. yappy to the point you might ignore their yappiness - kind of like a car alarm.

One way or another he was in the house. Either before she got home, or while she slept - the dogs did not make a difference. Plus I know how my cockers were they were easily befriended.

I dont think it really matters, however I am just curious as to the timeline of events. I just hate to think of Anne laying there for so many hours suffering before help arrived.

yep, I do it all the time.
... I just hate to think of Anne laying there for so many hours suffering before help arrived.

yes that disturbs me and makes me really really sad inside. but, if it makes you a bit more at ease, when I was attacked. I don't remember laying there at all... and I was there maybe 6 hours? I really wasn't aware of anything until some time later, and have no recollection of most of the assault. somehow as people we are wired to endure the unendurable sometimes.

Nancy Grace had a segment on Anne tonight. She said Anne was home, "sleeping in her own bed" when she was attacked. I don't know if she has any more info that anyone else, but I thought I'd mention it.

Nancy Grace had a segment on Anne tonight. She said Anne was home, "sleeping in her own bed" when she was attacked. I don't know if she has any more info that anyone else, but I thought I'd mention it.

Wow Nancy really got breaking news there. That is one of the few details released initially. That Anne was attacked in/on her bed. I saw the same show. NG Blathered about breaking news of the DNA linking Vance to the rape and Anne's assault... but that news is already two or three weeks old now. Plus she had facts wrong like she said Vance already had DNA on file and that delays in the lab kept them from matching his DNA from the rape to DNA on file (which was not the case at all).

Wow Nancy really got breaking news there. That is one of the few details released initially. That Anne was attacked in/on her bed. I saw the same show. NG Blathered about breaking news of the DNA linking Vance to the rape and Anne's assault... but that news is already two or three weeks old now. Plus she had facts wrong like she said Vance already had DNA on file and that delays in the lab kept them from matching his DNA from the rape to DNA on file (which was not the case at all).

I'm not a big fan of Nancy Grace. She's loud and opinionated, but rarely has "new" facts, and sometimes, doesn't even have "facts."

Well, don't put too much stock in that. NG likes to embellish cases with her own thoughts.

I read in another blog,,,, also, that he took a shower before he left her house and that's another way that they have gotten DNA.

103.7 The Buzz radio station has a yearly Christmas karaoke fundraiser with media personalities and last night was their 2008 fundraiser. Anne was very, very active in this.

Jermain Taylor was there and wanted to do something in honor of Anne and got up and sang "Jingle Bell Rock" and Anne's parents were there and stood up along with the Channel 7 crew, clapping. The last song was a memorial dedicated to Anne with pictures and videos of her dancing, etc.

103.7 The Buzz radio station has a yearly Christmas karaoke fundraiser with media personalities and last night was their 2008 fundraiser. Anne was very, very active in this.

Jermain Taylor was there and wanted to do something in honor of Anne and got up and sang "Jingle Bell Rock" and Anne's parents were there and stood up along with the Channel 7 crew, clapping. The last song was a memorial dedicated to Anne with pictures and videos of her dancing, etc.

Thats cool. Thanks for sharing. That is a nice sign of good will.

Thats cool. Thanks for sharing. That is a nice sign of good will.

I wanted to share it because I know it to be fact. But, if anyone asks was his wife with him, was there really something going on between them, etc. I don't know. Just FYI for those who don't live in the LR area.

I will also say, they (the very, very good friends of Anne's from the radio and TV station who stayed at the hospital with her constantly before she passed are still very tight lipped about things and rumors). So, that's it.

I will also say, they (the very, very good friends of Anne's from the radio and TV station who stayed at the hospital with her constantly before she passed are still very tight lipped about things and rumors). So, that's it.

As the should be. Rumors can be damaging and painful. And a rumor is not the same as a hidden truth. And a lot of things are/can be/and should be kept private at times for personal reasons. Espeically if they have no real bearing on the case at hand.

As the should be. Rumors can be damaging and painful. And a rumor is not the same as a hidden truth. And a lot of things are/can be/and should be kept private at times for personal reasons. Espeically if they have no real bearing on the case at hand.

I agree. You made a very good point that a rumor is not the same as a hidden truth.

I wanted to share it because I know it to be fact. But, if anyone asks was his wife with him, was there really something going on between them, etc. I don't know. Just FYI for those who don't live in the LR area.

According to JT's (the boxer in the rumors) business manager, JT and his wife were in attendance at the dinner and he basically had to be talked into going up to sing...AND the Cannady's hugged him...I don't believe that would happen if they had any suspicion as to his involvement.

Yes, JT did have to be talked into it, but apparently wanted to. You would definitely have to talk me into a karaoke, as I'd rather bunjee jump. Don't know about the Cannady's hugging him, but it certainly sounds like they have no suspicion of him.

Does anyone have any updates on AP? Any locals? I try to search everyday. My heart still breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay