GUILTY AR - Anne Pressly, 26, raped & murdered, Little Rock, 20 Oct 2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only things that I have found online are articles re the challenge to the blocking of Vance's jail records. With the gag order in place I don't think anything of any substance will come out until trial time.

Perhaps part of the blocking of Vance's records is a way to keep a lid on information since everyone else is under the gag order. If it was publicized that particular visitors had been to see Vance, then the media could track them down for comments.

My heart is still broken too and it is with a heavy heart that I google Anne's name several times a day.

For those of you who are not aware of the Christmas karaoke fundraiser that Anne was so involved with, there are over 200 pictures from this year:
http://www.1037thebuzz.com/media-gallery/photo
Around picture 214 and after, maybe before, are Anne's co-workers with Anne's parents...truly heartbreaking, but made me feel like Anne was there. Also, in the background when the KATV girls were doing their number, a memorial was on the screen...we miss and love you Anne! God Bless.

For those of you who are not aware of the Christmas karaoke fundraiser that Anne was so involved with, there are over 200 pictures from this year:
http://www.1037thebuzz.com/media-gallery/photo
Around picture 214 and after, maybe before, are Anne's co-workers with Anne's parents...truly heartbreaking, but made me feel like Anne was there. Also, in the background when the KATV girls were doing their number, a memorial was on the screen...we miss and love you Anne! God Bless.

For the photo gallery from the radio station - click on Celebrity Christmas Karaoke Pics by...that will get you there.

I wish they would release some more information on this case. The rumors are still rampant on the internet.

I wish they would release some more information on this case. The rumors are still rampant on the internet.

You think rumors are whack in this case... read some of the Casey/Caylee Anthony stuff. They go from A to Z there and include Sasquatch and Leprechauns.

Hi everyone! Haven't been in this thread in a week or so and am just catching up. Thanks for staying on top of this info. I hope everyone is doing well.

YellowDog - you keep them in line now! I love reading your posts!

I haven't decided whether I'm amazed or confused about the steeliness of Anne's parents after her death. They both seemed so calm in the aftermath of such a huge tragedy. I don't know how they held it together.

The Cannady's have stated they are very strong in their faith. I think Patti Cannady most definitely was/is sedated. I don't know about Guy Cannady--he said in one interview "my wife lost a daughter". I'm sorry I can't post a link I can't remember which interview it was. I found that a little odd being that he was her stepfather. Maybe he came into her life later? I have said it before, I truly admire their strength. I think if it were me I would have died of a broken heart.
I'm curious about Anne's biological father. Does anyone know if he was a part of her life and if he issued any kind of statement? I read on wikipedia he lives in Greenville, SC.

The Cannady's have stated they are very strong in their faith. I think Patti Cannady most definitely was/is sedated. I don't know about Guy Cannady--he said in one interview "my wife lost a daughter". I'm sorry I can't post a link I can't remember which interview it was. I found that a little odd being that he was her stepfather. Maybe he came into her life later? I have said it before, I truly admire their strength. I think if it were me I would have died of a broken heart.
I'm curious about Anne's biological father. Does anyone know if he was a part of her life and if he issued any kind of statement? I read on wikipedia he lives in Greenville, SC.

No, her birth father has never been mentioned, interviewed or quoted as far as I know and I also find that strange.

I'm watching "Issues" w/ JVM on HLN. This is what the talking head from AMW just said Anne's mom told her...

(paraphrasing some here) her face was so ?? brutally wounded that when she went up to talk to Anne, Anne put her hands up and said don't even come near me right now I am in so much pain.

WHAT???? I didn't think Anne was concious. Where did I miss this info?

I had heard Anne never spoke. Perhaps she put her hands up saying "don't come near me" and the mother is interperting what she meant by the hand gesture.

I had heard Anne never spoke. Perhaps she put her hands up saying "don't come near me" and the mother is interperting what she meant by the hand gesture.

That is what I am asking, this is the first I heard she even MOVED let alone SPOKE. The description was her face was completely broken, she was unconscious and unable to communicate. Now she had a small conversation and said she was in so much pain? It seems if she could do all that she could have also hinted who her attacker was. I don't buy it (the AMW woman I mean).

I'm pissed I missed it. I know NG repeats all night long, does JVM?

No, I just looked at Tivo, she doesn't repeat. It was part of a show on violence against women, and how women aren't valued in the world, or even here in America! Was a pretty good show. In Session anchor woman (can't remember her name) was doing the pro-defense/constitution thing, Lisa Bloom, the AMW woman, another lawyer, were doing the prosecution thing. Maybe it will be on the website??? I was going there for Caylee info (I know, shouldn't even be doing that!) but this was on instead. Also did segment on Natalee, a woman in PA missing/her baby killed, general chat.

yes I saw the rest of the show after I read your post. oh well, ya snooze ya lose. I would have been shocked too if I had heard that since like you I believe Anne never spoke.

thanks for the info. :)

I saw Jane Velez's show tonight.... her guest that stated Anne raised her hands and spoke/gestured was 100% false. Even the facts from the case that were listed on the screen noted Anne never regained consciousness.

Her mom, Patti, has stated, factually, that Anne moved ONCE and that was in the hospital. Anne was never able to speak- at all.

Also, don't forget that Anne's lower half of her jaw was separated from her face... you can't talk in that condition... and she was not able to raise her hands.

I saw Jane Velez's show tonight.... her guest that stated Anne raised her hands and spoke/gestured was 100% false. Even the facts from the case that were listed on the screen noted Anne never regained consciousness.

Her mom, Patti, has stated, factually, that Anne moved ONCE and that was in the hospital. Anne was never able to speak- at all.

Also, don't forget that Anne's lower half of her jaw was separated from her face... you can't talk in that condition... and she was not able to raise her hands.

Thanks, I didn't think I was losing my mind. Why would the AMW woman say that???? Makes no sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind