GUILTY AR - Anne Pressly, 26, raped & murdered, Little Rock, 20 Oct 2008 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this on another forum a while back, and they quoted things from an article in the newspaper, Arkansas Democrat in December. There was supposedly a picture (I remember seeing the picture) of inside the house, because the poster commented on a flat screen TV in the background. I'll try and find out more.

No news to speak of, I was hoping to find some info about vance or sheanika, but busy with job lately. Google maps streetview doesn't turn down their street. I see our thread is all the way on page 5 or somethin!! Big o Bump

Hello to everyone.

Well, I do not think Curtis Vance should even get an offer of a Plea bargain, not with what he did to Anne. There should be NO DEALS at all. That's why I say something is not right with this case. And Curtis Vance has said something. At the mental evaluation hearing, he told Fox16's David Goins that he had an alliby for Oct. 20th, that will be real interestng to hear where he say he was on Oct. 20th. Well, Vance's next hearing will be on June 16th to discuss whether he wants to negotiate for a plea. He does not need a plea at all.

Hello to everyone.

Well, I do not think Curtis Vance should even get an offer of a Plea bargain, not with what he did to Anne. There should be NO DEALS at all. That's why I say something is not right with this case. And Curtis Vance has said something. At the mental evaluation hearing, he told Fox16's David Goins that he had an alliby for Oct. 20th, that will be real interestng to hear where he say he was on Oct. 20th. Well, Vance's next hearing will be on June 16th to discuss whether he wants to negotiate for a plea. He does not need a plea at all.

If he does have a legitimate alibi (which I doubt) this case will go crazy!!!

I was just about to post that. I'd violate his rights a few times with a baseball bat if i was a jailor there.

- - - - Guess I've been reading the paper too much because I am beginning to think that criminals have more rights than victims and that stinks.

The accused do have more rights than victims - the Declaration of Independence covers what happened to Ann - someone took her unalienable FIRST right - - - "to Life". And Kristen, her "Liberty" and "pursuit of Happiness" will always be tainted by this coward.
Expect a media circus tomorrow - if Vance is guilty, the only defense will be that he was treated unfairly, and they will play the media. If he is truly innocent, all he needs is the facts.
For an "innocent man", Vance seems to need a lot of protection from his own big mouth.

David Goin, the local Fox reporter live tweeted the hearing this morning. Twitter.com is a very easy system to use, something like Facebook, except all "tweets" have to be no longer than 140 characters long. You sign up to "follow" people you are interested in. David tweets as @dgoin. I tweet as @WiiPigSooie, although I tweet mainly for fun and entertainment.

Looks like Vance is the only one in charge of his big yap

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2009Mar17/0,4670,TVAnchorAttacked,00.html

The judge sure shot Vance down by saying he (Vance) requested to talk to LE without his lawyers present didn't he? LOL Did you notice Vance didn't have anything to say to reporters today? And the judge decided Vance doesn't need his bullet proof vest anymore.

I still think (and I know I am in the minority) that a plea bargain will be offered.

www.fox16.com/news/local/story/UPDA...d-in-Marianna/4UOHo0jhYkybyWpJJKRDOg.cspx?rss...

Looks like Vance may get a road trip very soon. And another 85-lifex2 when/if convicted.
I agree with "Jubilee" - David Goins seems to be following this case very well. Maybe he can find out about Sheanika's case?
(and my apologies for mis-spelling "Anne" in my previous post - "Ann" is the middle name of the other victim)
Give your support to all the victims - may they find peace.

The only thing Vance probably has to bargain with is info on unsolved crimes that are still on the books. But for the two charged cases he is going to have a lot of explaining to do... He better have some more alibi's.

He appears today in Marianna to enter a plea on the rape charges of the teacher.

I will try to update at noon CST.

Carla, hope you are feeling better!:blowkiss:

So, is this blog rolling over & playing dead? No discussion since the Marianna hearing.
Believe I have read that last date for plea in LR is May 12 (June 16 is pre-trial).
No mention of Vance's family being in court in Marianna, just the rape victim. Were they not there, or just not reported?
"the woman who claimed Vance raped her" - is bogus reporting - she was raped (do you have to die to not have it "alleged"?) and she made no accusation that Vance did it --- DNA put that face and name in the records.

I google Anne every day and there just hasnt been anything in the news. I live in Florida so if its not readily available for me to find there is nothing to read, post or respond to.

Hey guys, I'm new to websleuths, but I DO live in the LR area. Anything you need pics of or info on? I'd be happy to come up with whatever I can! Ther really hasn't been much in the news here lately, probably the same coverage you get everywhere else. I remember the hearing a while back and the rumors that were flying about the supposed affair....nothing since then, though.

So, is this blog rolling over & playing dead? No discussion since the Marianna hearing.
Believe I have read that last date for plea in LR is May 12 (June 16 is pre-trial).
No mention of Vance's family being in court in Marianna, just the rape victim. Were they not there, or just not reported?
"the woman who claimed Vance raped her" - is bogus reporting - she was raped (do you have to die to not have it "alleged"?) and she made no accusation that Vance did it --- DNA put that face and name in the records.

Slight correction, we aren't a blog, we are a message board. And no, I don't think we are playing dead, there's just been nothing to report.

I look for the last plea date in LR to be extended. I personally think that there is a plea deal in the works.

Yeah, I hear you about saying the "alleged" part. It makes me mad whenever I hear that, but you know he has more rights than the victim or the general public....For awhile longer anyway.:bang:

Thanks for assuring me there is still interest - & to tezi for the correction. As you can see by my numbers of posts, I'm a newbie to this & we of the over-50 crowd can get easily confused.
I have a feeling this case is like the swimming duck - calm on the surface and churning like mad just beneath it. Much more than meets the eye (but I don't refer to all the LR celebrity connections, just "the case").
Will keep (patiently?) watching & post as I find things. Prayers to all the victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member