Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a sick feeling this was going to be another fetal abduction and murder. I’m glad the fiancé was exonerated. So many were quick to jump on the fiancé/husband. I never doubted his story. Reason being…why on earth would he fake her disappearance from a crowded Handi-Mart store? He could have made up her meeting ‘Lucy’ from their home where there probably were no cameras. That’s just one of many reasons I believed the fiancé.

I believe LE had the video from the Handi-Mart, and/or any other place that was close, early on. I believe this was a fast moving case and LE didn’t need to release sketches, videos, etc. because by Monday night they already had their suspects.

I think ‘Lucy’ waited till the last minute because Ashley had already texted her fiancé that she was on the way. Maybe Ashley was texting someone else the entire time they were together and that made ‘Lucy’ nervous about doing the abduction from the ‘interview’. Maybe ‘Lucy’ had doubts herself until the very last minute. I’m also assuming ‘Lucy’ had the gun in her possession and used this to subdue Ashley as they passed the Handi-Mart.

I can’t believe that AW thought she would get away with this. So many possible witnesses. A digital trail a mile long.

If you go to google image search and type in ‘sonograms’ hundreds of pics come up of sonograms that have been posted to the net. I knew a girl that tried the fake google sonogram on a friend’s son…it didn’t work. Like someone posted above the name and dates have been scrubbed on most posted sonograms. So it’s easy to spot a fake of you know what to look for.

It’s like an evil sickness is spreading across the country. People have no empathy. It is like we’re reverting as a species instead of evolving. People like this see something they want and they take it and d@mn all the consequences.

This is of course all my own speculation and MOO.

Last edited:
The part of the original story that never made sense was the sighting of “Lucy” and Ashley near the drop off point and the fiancé then finding her cellphone on the side of the road a half a mile away. I finally came up with a possible scenario that explains those facts in light of what actually occurred.

What if Amber wanted to throw suspicion onto the fiance? Letting Ashley text him from 8 miles away and then discarding the phone close to the HandiMart might have designed to make him look like the last one with her after she was dropped up. It was a very poor plan and would be easily refuted but it bought her time. Afterall, many of us suspected the fiancé of making up the whole story until Amber and her husband were caught with a dead baby that was not their own.

Amber might have pitched the phone out the window when Ashley's husband was frantically trying to call Ashley after they drove right by where he was waiting for them in the Handi-stop parking lot. I doubt there was any planning, just hyper reaction to the phone ringing. jmo

ETA Actually there was a witness to the phone being tossed out. I must re-read the Criminal Complaints. It seems that there were two vehicles involved on this, the tan pickup and a blue one.

Last edited:
Amber might have pitched the phone out the window when Ashley's husband was frantically trying to call Ashley after they drove right by where he was waiting for them in the Handi-stop parking lot. I doubt there was any planning, just hyper reaction to the phone ringing. jmo
per the complaint two males witnessed JW tossing the phone from his truck window. So that doesn't track.

For the love of me I can't understand why Jamie got involved, he was out of the marriage and drug back in by her fake pregnancy, why on earth did he help her after Amber told him that she killed Ashley? Why not just call police back and say "hey my wife killed her". I just can't wrap my head around it.

per the complaint two males witnessed JW tossing the phone from his truck window. So that doesn't track.
Yeah that didn't make sense, because that sounded like JW threw the phone from his truck on 10/31 but then he says Amber told him on 11/2 that she killed Ashley.

Maybe I misunderstood, so 10/31 at 9am Amber abducts Ashley, Ashley's phone pings at 1-1:30 at Amber's house, which is when she was presumably killed. Amber texts Jamie at 4:30 to tell him she miscarried. But at 3 Amber drives by the HandiStop to see the fiance, was Ashley dead in the truck at that point?

Fiance reported her missing 11/01, what day did the phone get tossed in the ditch? 10/31 or 11/01?

I may be misreading on a hasty scan of the criminal complaint, but doesn’t it indicate Ashley died around 1pm-ish on Monday ? If so, who did her husband see in the truck at 3?
I think the report is just indicating that the phone was at the kidnapper's home. There doesn't seem to be an exact time of death in the report. The phone travels are interesting.

From the report, these horrible monsters didn't leave poor Ashley's body for her family to recover. There's absolutely no limit to their depravity.

I believe she involved the husband after the fact too. He had to be checked out in my opinion to believe she was pregnant unless she's gained a lot of weight and was able to pass that off as pregnant. Seems hard to believe all the way around. I don't even want to think of the lengths she went in order to convince her husband she just gave birth in this scenario. Sicko and she's not going to do well incarcerated. JMO
Unless they were really not living together, and/or Amber had a history of very irregular periods, I would find it extremely difficult for a husband to not notice his wife is still menstruating throughout nine months.

In the PC document Jamie allegedly thought the blood in the car was from Amber's "pregnancy complications." Even if that were true to that point, once he knew she killed Ashley, he still decided to help her dispose of the body. Any truly innocent husband who just found out his wife deceived him and then MURDERED a pregnant woman would have run screaming to the police immediately.

Jmo

I agree that it's really weird that the husband allegedly decided to play the role of clean up. I wonder if he was threatened or intimidated into doing so? I just can't fathom why anyone would do that for their spouse, especially not one that they were allegedly trying to divorce in the first place.

For the love of me I can't understand why Jamie got involved, he was out of the marriage and drug back in by her fake pregnancy, why on earth did he help her after Amber told him that she killed Ashley? Why not just call police back and say "hey my wife killed her". I just can't wrap my head around it.
My only thought was she threatened to kill him if he didn't help.

Unless they were really not living together, and/or Amber had a history of very irregular periods, I would find it extremely difficult for a husband to not notice his wife is still menstruating throughout nine months.

In the PC document Jamie allegedly thought the blood in the car was from Amber's "pregnancy complications." Even if that were true to that point, once he knew she killed Ashley, he still decided to help her dispose of the body. Any truly innocent husband who just found out his wife deceived him and then MURDERED a pregnant woman would have run screaming to the police immediately.

Jmo
I don't mean to be insensitive with this but Amber appears to be quite overweight which would predispose her to irregular periods, maybe even amenorrhea.

It makes me wonder if she had a hysterical/false pregnancy and when she finally came to terms with the fact that she wasn't really pregnant, she decided to steal a baby instead.

I can only conclude that Jamie is as evil as Amber. Ashley was a living, breathing human being that Amber brought home and treated like an object to be disposed of when she no longer served a purpose.

Jamie stood by while his wife did unspeakable things to Ashley and her baby. In my mind they’re both responsible for the murders. I hope they never walk free in society again.

Jmo
Some pregnant women do continue to menstruate.

My friend told me this once, and I thought it was quite possibly the most inequitable thing I’ve ever heard, lol.

I think the report is just indicating that the phone was at the kidnapper's home. There doesn't seem to be an exact time of death in the report. The phone travels are interesting.

From the report, these horrible monsters didn't leave poor Ashley's body for her family to recover. There's absolutely no limit to their depravity.

Wow… that was a horrible read.
I still can’t believe this happened.

She really is stupid. As someone who had a premature baby at 30 weeks, she should have realised that naturally delivered prems will have a elongated head.How was she going to explain this. Also if you are lucky you have steriod injections to blow out their lungs for 24 hours prior, to give them a chance, otherwise the lungs cannot work. At this point of gestation a baby needs oxygen tube fed to them. There was no way she was going yo be able to pass this baby off at a hospital as hers.
Sorry for the rant, but this whole thing is mind numbingly depraved

I believe the killer in Marlene Ochoa-Lopez's case also posted ultrasounds. She plotted it for months and used free clothes to lure in her victim. She also had help from her daughter, and the baby also had breathing issues.

I hated that case too... so heartrending,

Marlene and the father were so painfully young, and the baby was just gorgeous.

Yeah that didn't make sense, because that sounded like JW threw the phone from his truck on 10/31 but then he says Amber told him on 11/2 that she killed Ashley.

Maybe I misunderstood, so 10/31 at 9am Amber abducts Ashley, Ashley's phone pings at 1-1:30 at Amber's house, which is when she was presumably killed. Amber texts Jamie at 4:30 to tell him she miscarried. But at 3 Amber drives by the HandiStop to see the fiance, was Ashley dead in the truck at that point?

Fiance reported her missing 11/01, what day did the phone get tossed in the ditch? 10/31 or 11/01?
Per complain Josh reported her missing Monday (31st) evening around 6:30pm. per the complaint the witnesses stated on October 31st they saw male (JW) toss phone out window of grey (suspect) truck not far from the handimart but it doesn't specify what time on the 31st they witnessed this. I suspect sometime after AW's 4:30pm phone call to JW telling him she had a stillbirth. It's the only way the timeline makes sense.

Didn’t she tell her son and her husbands neice were there maybe the son ditched the ph jmoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1