Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tiktok of this evil woman is similar to several other pregnancy faker accounts, coincidentally also from Arkansas. Some of you may know what I’m talking about. They commonly use stolen US photos and join FB groups for pregnant women. They tend to stand out so people keep an eye on their behavior. Usually they have ‘miscarriages’ and move on to the next fake pregnancy. They do it for attention and to ‘keep their man’.
Why this woman took it this far I have no idea except extreme mental illness and borderline IQ, as she was certainly bound to be caught.
I’m not in favor of DP, but this is exactly the type of crime DP was made for.
I’m sorry I ever suspected the fiancé. I just couldn’t believe anyone would be stupid and evil enough to do something like this yet again and think they’d get away with it.
I believe the killer in Marlene Ochoa-Lopez's case also posted ultrasounds. She plotted it for months and used free clothes to lure in her victim. She also had help from her daughter, and the baby also had breathing issues.

from the press conference:
DA - "Well, look, this is just a reminder that there is evil in the world. People do evil things. That someone would prey upon a a pregnant woman, you know, at her most vulnerable state is unimaginable, but unfortunately that's the world we live in."

A succinct explanation of this atrocity. Pure evil, and unexplainable, imo. Lock them up forever.

The part of the original story that never made sense was the sighting of “Lucy” and Ashley near the drop off point and the fiancé then finding her cellphone on the side of the road a half a mile away. I finally came up with a possible scenario that explains those facts in light of what actually occurred.

What if Amber wanted to throw suspicion onto the fiance? Letting Ashley text him from 8 miles away and then discarding the phone close to the HandiMart might have designed to make him look like the last one with her after she was dropped up. It was a very poor plan and would be easily refuted but it bought her time. Afterall, many of us suspected the fiancé of making up the whole story until Amber and her husband were caught with a dead baby that was not their own.

I believe that poor Ashley and her fiancé we desperate for money with Ashley not working. Both perhaps lower wage jobs and perhaps a bit gullible because of their situation. This is in no way victim shaming and I am not stating as fact. I believe that the horrible woman preyed on Ashley for that reason, she was an easier target. When the fiancé was speaking and there were different dates being bounced around, I took it as he really didn't know. I pray for their entire family. Poor guy and kids.

Deported to another country?

It looks like the Feds took the case because the complaints say US District Court. Maybe they call it deported when they move from state to federal court?
It’s a federal case because it was an interstate kidnapping. I bet vinelink shows that if a certain field is selected when someone is moved to federal custody status.

Okay, so after reading that Criminal Complaint, I am concerned that she's only been charged with Kidnapping resulting in a Death. I know they said that additional charges may be coming, but is that because they are determining the COD since the body was burned? I really hope they are able to determine a clear COD because I cannot stomach the thought that this woman wouldn't be charged with murder.

Wow. So it sounds like based on Ashley’s phone records, AW took Ashley to Missouri right away the morning of the 31st? And then the phone came back to Maysville AR after 6pm that evening and was presumably tossed then?

Also interesting that the fake Lucy Facebook account was created very recently, October 25.

Wow! Amber removed a ring from Ashley. WTH? And the Lucy Barrows FB account people were talking about ended up being Amber’s.

These two killers have to be among the dumbest ever; they left a neon glowing trail that led LE directly to their doorstep.

I don’t believe Jamie is telling the whole truth but I guess we’ll get the full story soon.

Deported to another country?

It looks like the Feds took the case because the complaints say US District Court. Maybe they call it deported when they move from state to federal court?
Just guessing, but there's a federal prison in Springfield MO which is about an hours drive.

Per the criminal complaint, they burn her body, load it in the truck (while the body is still hot!!!) and dispose of it in the woods. Then finally call 911 for a baby not breathing?

A most disorganized crime.

Trying to understand...only went though the document once.
So Jaime was the one who threw the phone away from his blue pick up, according to the two witnesses......presumably AFTER poor Ashely was killed?
Meaning Ashley was still in possession of her phone when taken to Missouri?
Is that right?

These monsters must have the IQs of a log.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz