Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated Timeline

If you listen to the federal prosecutor speak it is heartbreaking.
Well… I guess Coroner Goodwin cleared it up for us a bit:

Goodwin says the memorial service for the baby was scheduled for 1 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 2. He says that morning the Benton County Coroner called asking for a DNA swab from the baby.

He says he was very cautious as it seemed "far-fetched" and the Waterman's family said Amber had already miscarried four times, so they were very "emotionally upset."

Goodwin alleges the Watermans tried to dispose of Bush’s body the same day they showed up for the baby’s memorial service.

"They got cleaned up after burning and disposing her body and showed up for a funeral," Goodwin said.

He says the funeral was exactly what you would expect of parents who lost a child. Goodwin says nothing was out of the ordinary at the time and less than a dozen people were there.

Goodwin says the baby was a "beautiful" girl and that Amber was a "cold-blooded killer" and a "good actor."

According to Goodwin, the Benton County Coroner arrived after the memorial service to take the baby for an autopsy. Goodwin says the Waterman’s demeanor changed when they found out an autopsy would be performed, and Amber allegedly asked multiple times if DNA tests would be performed. He says as soon as Jamie heard that, he “got up and ran out of funeral home.”

“Hands down craziest things I have ever dealt with as a coroner for 16 years," Goodwin said.

Goodwin says the Watermans had named the baby Dakota.

this one happened in 98. its been happening. sad and horrible.

That's the first fetal abduction case I ever heard of. I remember it well - seeing the news story early one morning and just being sick about it all day.

For argument sake, if she had miscarried. Was she hoping AB's baby would survive and she could claim she gave birth 2 months premature?
I apologise if this has already been mentioned, I'm trying to catch up.
But just because McDonald County medical office said she had a positive pregnancy test, does not mean she was actually pregnant.
They could have record of her coming into the office in July saying I'm so many weeks pregnant, I did a test at home and as a previous mother, they more than likely would of accepted that and not given their own test. There is no mention of any follow up care.

The more we learn the less sense it all makes.

I’m leaning towards she faked the positive pregnancy test, there are not observed UAs for pregnancy tests, so I would almost bet she bought urine from a pregnant woman.
This is exactly what I was trying to say,
Thank you for being more concise than me :)

The more we learn the less sense it all makes.

I’m leaning towards she faked the positive pregnancy test, there are not observed UAs for pregnancy tests, so I would almost bet she bought urine from a pregnant woman.
Sorry, but can you expand on what "UA" stands for? searching that on Google isn't giving me any good results.

I apologise if this has already been mentioned, I'm trying to catch up.
But just because McDonald County medical office said she had a positive pregnancy test, does not mean she was actually pregnant.
They could have record of her coming into the office in July saying I'm so many weeks pregnant, I did a test at home and as a previous mother, they more than likely would of accepted that and not given their own test. There is no mention of any follow up care.
I agree with what you are saying about what was said about a positive pregnancy test and that it doesn’t mean she was pregnant. One thing I questioned was that the coroner called the ‘medical office’ to verify that Amber was pregnant. Can a coroner get that type of information from a ‘medical office’ so quickly? What about HIPPA laws? Just wondering.

This was planned well in advance. There is multiple instances of premeditation. I am ’foreseeing’ (call me psychic) the husband turning turtle and spilling the beans as soon as they offer him a deal that includes his pathetic life instead of a costly trial that includes the death penalty. I am also ‘foreseeing’ AW either trying for the old insanity defense or the old ‘my abusive husband made me do it’ routine.

I wonder at what point the husband found out about the plan and instead of telling his wife (that he had obviously separated from at least a few times) that she was insane and that it would never work, he decided instead to help her in a homicide. A homicide that I must point out had to be done by two of the stupidest excuses for *advertiser censored* sapiens there is. The fact that they thought they could get away with it after they left not only a digital trail but the wife introduced herself and spent time with the victims husband shows complete lack of care. They had no empathy (a disease that seems to be pushing our country and world toward a life that includes events seemingly out of the movie “The Purge”). They deserve much worse than what they will get. There is no reason that child wouldn’t have lived a healthy productive life. If it had been allowed to continue to term that is. And poor Ashley, a mother gone from her children because of a selfish evil person.

I am afraid I have to agree with several posters that the perpetrators did not care if the child lived or not…they just needed a child. The lie had gone on far too long and family and people were probably asking questions. She supposedly had 4 miscarriages in the past. Things inquiring minds would like to know include: During what month of pregnancy were her past miscarriages? Did she go to the hospital before, during or after the miscarriages? Did anyone else witness said miscarriages (like medical personnel or her husband)? There are more questions but you get my meaning. We, of course, will never know the answers to these questions. What they add up to is…did she fake her first 4 miscarriages or some of the 4 miscarriages. Did the pregnancies correspond to her and her sig other having problems in their relationship. These are things we will never know unless there is a trial and it comes out then.

This is of course all my own speculation and MOO.

This is what I think.

IMO She faked the 4 pregnancies that supposedly ended in miscarriages. Will investigators find ultrasound photos, or medical documents that show she sought medical care for these pregnancies?
That should prove very telling in terms of her alleged trajectory towards this terrible crime.

That's the first fetal abduction case I ever heard of. I remember it well - seeing the news story early one morning and just being sick about it all day.
i lived in madera at the time, which is between fresno and chowchilla :( it was BIG news.

also a long time ago. a woman and her bf kidnapped a pregnant woman in michigan? who was pregnant from the first womans brother and took her fetus. that baby may have lived. I tried to look up the case but im not finding it.

ETA may have been tunstall case

Last edited:
i lived in madera at the time, which is between fresno and chowchilla :( it was BIG news.

also a long time ago. a woman and her bf kidnapped a pregnant woman in michigan? who was pregnant from the first womans brother and took her fetus. that baby may have lived. I tried to look up the case but im not finding it.

ETA may have been tunstall case

Greek and Roman Mythhology is full of stuff such as these crimes:
What is the myth of Lamia?

Lamia, in Classical mythology, a female daemon who devoured children. The ancient commentaries on Aristophanes' Peace say she was a queen of Libya who was beloved by Zeus. When Hera robbed her of her children from this union, Lamia killed every child she could get into her power.

Lamia | Greek mythology - Britannica​

https://www.britannica.com › topic › Lamia-Greek-mytho...

Search for: What is the myth of Lamia?

What did Kronos do to his babies?

To insure his safety Cronus ate each of the children as they were born. This worked until Rhea, unhappy at the loss of her children, tricked Cronus into swallowing a rock, instead of Zeus. When he grew up Zeus would revolt against Cronus and the other Titans, defeat them, and banish them to Tartarus in the underworld.

Greek Mythology Gods Titans​

somehow we seem to be losing any semblance of civilization that we might have had, IMO, and FWIW if these people knew each other, or were half parents of some of these children, there could be jealousy or passion involved, but instead there just seems to be blind uncontrollable blood thirst IMO

I vaguely remember another horrific case---where a very pregnant woman was kidnapped from her car in the parking lot of her OBGYN. I think she was killed by someone trying to get the unborn baby too.

Anyone else remember that? I was trying to look it up to see if the baby survived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz