Found Deceased AR - Ashley Bush, 33, *31 wks pregnant, met woman online for job interview*, Maysville, 31 October 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KISS theory: AW was pregnant in July, thought the baby would save her failing marriage, she miscarries but tells no one and begins plotting to locate a replacement baby.

She finds AB, a prolific poster on community help and support pages, lures AB, murders her, attempts to pass AB's baby off as hers that she just gave birth to.

AW even went so far as to take the placenta she just ripped from the dead or dying AB's womb and shoves it into her own pants. She then meets emergency personnel at a local business parking lot (because she can't have them come to her home because - dead body to explain) and pretends she has just given birth to a stillborn AB's baby. She refuses all medical treatment because she did not give birth and it will be immediately evident to medical professionals.

I have to wonder if the baby would have made it had it received medical attention immediately rather than being dragged from it's mother, it's abductor's home and off to that parking lot. AW is the worst sort of evil. MOO

KISS theory: AW was pregnant in July, thought the baby would save her failing marriage, she miscarries but tells no one and begins plotting to locate a replacement baby.

She finds AB, a prolific poster on community help and support pages, lures AB, murders her, attempts to pass AB's baby off as hers that she just gave birth to.

AW even went so far as to take the placenta she just ripped from the dead or dying AB's womb and shoves it into her own pants. She then meets emergency personnel at a local business parking lot (because she can't have them come to her home because - dead body to explain) and pretends she has just given birth to a stillborn AB's baby. She refuses all medical treatment because she did not give birth and it will be immediately evident to medical professionals.

I have to wonder if the baby would have made it had it received medical attention immediately rather than being dragged from it's mother, it's abductor's home and off to that parking lot. AW is the worst sort of evil. MOO
I too am wondering if she miscarried and found a replacement baby. If she had miscarried, was she hoping AB's baby would survive and she could claim she gave birth 2 months premature?

How can someone of Amber's age not realize that 31 weeks is still very early for a baby to survive without a lot of intervention?

I am wondering if she shot Ashley in the truck after passing the fiancé because Ashley panicked when she saw him. Then, the delay in cutting the baby out may have caused additional trauma that made the baby unable to survive this horrible person's actions.

I had C-sections with my babies. I cannot even imagine how someone would think they could cut a baby out of a momma safely, let alone a baby at only 31 weeks gestation. This case has me soooo sad!
IMO She didn't need a live baby, just a baby. She did it to keep her husband, not to have another child. So it really didn't matter if the baby was "stillborn", or died from preemie complications, or lived, she still got what she wanted out of it.

ETA: I'm a dozen or so pages behind, and am seeing many posters already speculating the very same.

Last edited:
IMO She didn't need a live baby, just a baby. She did it to keep her husband, not to have another child. So it really didn't matter if the baby was "stillborn", or died from preemie complications, or lived, she still got what she wanted out of it.

ETA: I'm a dozen or so pages behind, and am seeing many posters already speculating the very same.
very possible, interesting thought

but having a living baby is better to continue to hold the man she was trying to keep for the long term. Has anyone heard if the couple already has children together or if this was to be their first? I think if they didn't already have children together a living child would go farther to keep a man tied to her than a sad loss. MOO

I thought I read somewhere that she has had numerous miscarriages. So it probably happened again.
That was what I initially thought but why did she take Ashley so early? Why did she take the baby so early? If she didn’t need a live baby to keep her husband around then why pretend to still be pregnant?

Maybe she’d planned to kill Ashley later and was just trying to establish a friendship and as they were on their way back to the HandiStop Ashley mentioned the baby might come early? Maybe Amber was going to drop Ashley off and something happened last minute that changed the plan?

ETA: or maybe there was no thinking, forethought, reasoning that will every explain the actions of that day

Interesting. She actually could be pregnant right now. I assume they have tested her, but that info just hasn't been released yet.
I can't pull that timeline up on my phone. Does it say she is now testing positive?
Or that she tested positive on July 15th?

I was immediately reminded of this other case when I saw ad, baby clothes mentioned...In this case the baby died, and the mother survived:

Last edited:
The more we learn the less sense it all makes.

I’m leaning towards she faked the positive pregnancy test, there are not observed UAs for pregnancy tests, so I would almost bet she bought urine from a pregnant woman.
Aside from how she obtained the urine (there are a few possibilities), this is definitely my thought process as well.

ETA: I'm not convinced her numerous miscarriages were real, either. JMO.

Last edited:
Has fetus stealing always been a thing that we just didn't necessarily hear about due to past reporting conventions or is it actually a recent trend?
this one happened in 98. its been happening. sad and horrible.

Aside from how she obtained the urine (there are a few possibilities), this is definitely my thought process as well.

ETA: I'm not convinced her numerous miscarriages were real, either. JMO.
Oh, I hadn’t thought of your theory about multiple miscarriages not being real. Maybe this time she had to present a real baby in order to have a real funeral.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz